Posted on: May 19, 2008 08:39 MST
Filed under: Rap, Underground
The Game's Bentley was seized last night (May 18) by police due to having expired tags.
According to TMZ.com, The Game was stopped by police in Glendale, CA around 7:00 p.m. He was cited for not having proof of insurance and expired tags.
The Bentley was impounded and The Game will need to pay late fees, fines and show proof of insurance before his car can be returned.
The Game is gearing up to release his new album "L.A.X." on July 8th.
WAIT... THERE'S MORE STUFF
- The Game Predicts Next G-Unit Dropout, Discusses Suge Knight Knockout
- 50 Cent Disses The Entire South, Lil' Wayne Preserves His Sexy, Nas Talks Pest Control, The Game Signs The Suge Knight Slayer?
- Young Buck Speaks On 50, The Game, Sha Money & G-Unit
- Young Buck Explains Problems From 50 Cent Fued, Says The Game, Snoop Have Showed Support
- The Game Follows 50 Cent's Lead W/ New Site, Plans Retirement
- The Game Responds To G-Unit's "Suicide" Taunts, "Maybe I'm Not Strong Enough To Do It"
- THE SCOOP: Lil' Wayne, DJ Khaled, and The Game
- The Game Calls Out NYers Over Sean Bell Verdict, ''I Don't Know Why NY Is So Quiet''
- The Game Creates Song For Sean Bell, Others Speak Out
- Yung Berg: “50 Told Me To Move Bow Wow Out The Game, Period!”
MTS Centre, Winnipeg - May 26, 2008
Trina Introduces Pink Diamond Clothing, Launches Website
Xzibit's Newborn Son Passes Away Suddenly
The Story Behind Kanye's "Flashing Lights"
Tony Yayo Doles Out Props To Lil' Wayne
Combs Turns Screenwriter
Festival Postponed Over 'Snoop Dogg Gang Violence'
Teenager Who Murdered Juvenile's Daughter Indicted