Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Singles and Leaks**Updated 2010** NEW Pac Div & TiRon

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 12/07/19 10:59:38 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Singles and Leaks**Updated** New Busta Rhymes Feat J Holiday
PostPosted: 10/03/09 09:40:51 PM 

Busta is back with a new track. Typical Busta but you anytime he drops something you def wanna check it out. Peep and comment. 2009 Busta Rhymes or LONS Busta Rhymes?

BUsta Rhymes Feat J Holiday - "Hits For Days"
Attachment:
Busta Rhymes.jpg
Busta Rhymes.jpg [ 109.09 KB | Viewed 4097 times ]

Post subject: Re: Singles and Leaks**Updated** New Rakim feat Maino
PostPosted: 10/07/09 03:52:22 PM 

Rakim is set to drop his 3rd solo album titled "7th Seal" next month (Nov). But in the meantime here is a joint off the records titled "I Walk These Streets" feat Maino. Track was suppose to have Akon on it but guess that feel thru. The beat sounds like a Dr Dre inspired track but from what I hear Neddlez is the producer on this one.

Enjoy

Rakim Feat Maino - "I Walk These Streets"
Attachment:
Rakim.jpg
Rakim.jpg [ 91.6 KB | Viewed 4101 times ]

Post subject: Re: Singles and Leaks**Updated** New Rakim Feat Maino
PostPosted: 10/08/09 03:18:15 AM 

the busta track is smack
Rakim track is ok hope they both step up

Post subject: Re: Singles and Leaks**Updated** New Rakim Feat Maino
PostPosted: 02/06/10 02:19:30 AM 

NEW 50 cent - You Should Be Dead!! Snippet is a longer!, verse 1 and chorus, this is a full lenght classic, off BISD SoundTrack!
EXCLUSIVE TOLD YALL ILL GET THIS TRAK
http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=368382

Post subject: Re: Singles and Leaks**Updated** NEW Pac Div 2010
PostPosted: 02/22/10 11:05:52 AM 

Sorry yall - know I been MIA but for good reasons - lot's of work and no time to chill lol.
I think some of you heads up here have ears tilted towards the West, lot's of dope Hip Hop coming out of LA and WC lately.
Pac Div has been out for a cool min, creating a buzz since early 2000 which has eventually landed them a deal with Universal/Motown. While many, including myself, await the release of their album they put together a very nice mixtape "Church League Champions" that is a mix of old school with a hint of new yet staying true to the artform. Here is a more current video drop off thier mixtape. Vid is nice, song is dope so take 4 min to check it out.

(VIDEO) Pac Div - "Whiplash"

Click HERE to DL Church League Champions
Attachment:
Pac Div.jpg
Pac Div.jpg [ 318.01 KB | Viewed 4509 times ]

Post subject: Re: Singles and Leaks**Updated 2010** NEW Pac Div & TiRon
PostPosted: 02/22/10 05:21:00 PM 

HHE favorite amigo TiRon is set to drop his followup to last years much critically acclaimed "Ketchup" with the release of "Mustard" by mid March of 2010. The first single off his upcoming project is titled "For Your Smile" and I have had this track on repeat for the past week. Production by DJ Dahi sinks into your ears with a feel of some Detroit Motown era lost track and TiRon comes thru with some verses which alot of cats can relate on some sort of level. The song is dope and did I mention I had it on repeat? HA Check it out for yourself and for all of you who recall TiRon from the older HHE days feel free to shoot him a line on Myspace or Facebook.

TiRon - "For Your Smile" from the upcoming mistape Mustard

Attachments:
TiRon.jpg
TiRon.jpg [ 41.22 KB | Viewed 3903 times ]

PostPosted: 02/27/10 09:22:00 PM 

Yelawolf is that dude...
Have you heard "Pop The Trunk"?
http://chupasauce.blogspot.com/2010/01/trunk-musik.html

PostPosted: 05/06/10 12:06:47 PM 

Here's a new TiRon joint http://www.mediafire.com/?kammmlolzwl produced by oddisee. Apparently he's ready to drop a mixtape entitled mstrd, just a heads up. :afro: