Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Bad Dreamz Tournament 2003 (rd 1)-Anom Vs Minitcha

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/19/19 09:03:10 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/13/03 02:21:40 PM 
i'll admit i was sweating when i saw i was battling you minitcha..but you didnt come as hard as i though..thou like all have stated here that was some deep fuking originality and a solid no flawless structured verse just not as battle oriented as i suppose was necessary..it has been an honor so far 5-nil. anymore votes..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/13/03 02:43:07 PM 

I'ma have to agree with everyone else on this. I read Petits verse before Anom dropped and peeps were laughing cause it WAS a dope idea and well executed. But really thats what the whole verse was playing on, the idea, which was good but as a battle verse its one dimensional. I think maybe Petit thought that it was only Anom and this would get him through but Anom has improved an incredible amount since he first got here and he dropped a nice verse with good imagery and violence. All in all a better battle verse.

Vote - Anom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/13/03 02:45:35 PM 
[quote="Rin"]I'ma have to agree with everyone else on this. I read Petits verse before Anom dropped and peeps were laughing cause it WAS a dope idea and well executed. But really thats what the whole verse was playing on, the idea, which was good but as a battle verse its one dimensional. I think maybe Petit thought that it was only Anom and this would get him through but Anom has improved an incredible amount since he first got here and he dropped a nice verse with good imagery and violence. All in all a better battle verse.

omg was i supposed to advance against petit.. :o nice battle i wish you had brought more heat but i promise to bring forth death to my next victim.. 8) peace to all who voted now lets see some more fucking verses and votes.. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/13/03 02:50:12 PM 

well that sums it up, votes are what count, 6 votes to 0 for anom
very surprising petite, I thought you would get a lot farther, plus I know Bme wanted to battle you, anyway very nice verses by both
Petite sorry to say it but you are now out of the tournament
Anom you move on to round 2

round 2 does not begin until round 1 is completed.

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/13/03 02:52:48 PM 

:lol: Seems like I underestimated you a bit Anom... Fair play mate. You brought a nice verse and certainly upped your game a lot for this battle. Good stuff and best of luck for the rest of the tournament. Thanks to Bad Dreamz for setting this whole thing up.

btw - how you can all say that putting someone in a blender and barbequeing them isn't 'aggressive' is beyond me :lol:

Peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/13/03 02:53:46 PM 
Minitcha wrote:
:lol: Seems like I underestimated you a bit Anom... Fair play mate. You brought a nice verse and certainly upped your game a lot for this battle. Good stuff and best of luck for the rest of the tournament. Thanks to Bad Dreamz for setting this whole thing up.

btw - how you can all say that putting someone in a blender and barbequeing them isn't 'aggressive' is beyond me :lol:

Peace.
respect 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/13/03 03:33:14 PM 

Minitcha wrote:

Peace.

Anom's aggression outweighed yours as his was more intense. I'd also have to give this to Anom for hitting his opponent with more direct punches. Respect to both for nice verses!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/13/03 07:02:28 PM 

petit-it seemed as if that verse was fit for the emcee forum and not a battle though it was a good verse, you really didn't seem to wanna win... :wink:
anom-you had a good verse going and then just turned up the heat as you went on...nice verse

vote anom

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/03/04 02:53:16 AM 

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/09/04 03:28:12 AM 

ßlank wrote:
:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :D

why the long faces up in here Blank

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/10/04 05:42:32 PM 

thats not a "long" face, thats a "blank" face..

i was drunker..