Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Dreamz Tourney '03 RD2..Badmeetsevil Vs Anom

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/18/19 07:20:46 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/07/03 06:13:34 PM 

BME- ive allways had respect for you an i see you as the best text writer on the site. so this much i have expected form you.

ANOM- i went away for abit an come back to see you as one of the best on elements now. to come so far in such a short time proves you are that damh good.....

Vote= Anom just due to the fact that you strait punched BME down to the size of the rest of usss lol.

THE BEST BATTLE IVE EVER SEEN>>>>>>> 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/07/03 06:36:49 PM 
Nexus Delux wrote:
BME- ive allways had respect for you an i see you as the best text writer on the site. so this much i have expected form you.

ANOM- i went away for abit an come back to see you as one of the best on elements now. to come so far in such a short time proves you are that damh good.....

Vote= Anom just due to the fact that you strait punched BME down to the size of the rest of usss lol.

THE BEST BATTLE IVE EVER SEEN>>>>>>> 8)
thx now go vote on LM verses rin 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/07/03 07:39:07 PM 

Quote:
Record your agony, as your sack splices from where it meets your anal cavity/
3 minutes,record Guinness it had to be,when you fall whip out my blade and pointlessly stab your knee/
now your twitching dramatically, and sporadically throwing jabs at me/
sickness with vivid imagery

Quote:
at a loss for words?its all good just go and bite some,but dont quote cannibus, swipe from someone that is hype son/
:D

i found that bmes verse was some what unfocused -but picked it up at the end..nice flow
Quote:
"ANOM'S A BITCH HE GET'S PUNCHED ONCE AND HIS ARMOR SPLITS!!!!"
...I thought biters get disgraced..? Well I guess karma switched
Then I'll give my arm a lift and smack him into the air to make his backbone plummet...
"CaUze" you've never RIPPED like the abs in FAT JOE'S STOMACH

vote-anom seems that anom took it due to his consistency...

peace & keep it up ,mofos

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/07/03 07:41:55 PM 
ed word wrote:
Quote:
Record your agony, as your sack splices from where it meets your anal cavity/
3 minutes,record Guinness it had to be,when you fall whip out my blade and pointlessly stab your knee/
now your twitching dramatically, and sporadically throwing jabs at me/
this was also my favorite part of the verse thx edword.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/07/03 11:42:45 PM 

5 votes to 5.... nice comeback anom you were at 0 a minute ago..... :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/08/03 12:02:44 AM 
bad dreamz wrote:
what...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/08/03 07:10:16 AM 

oOBadMeetsEvilOo wrote:
elliot wrote:
in my opinion BME was the result of a gang rape.... i hate biters and this prick has an attitude.....

nerer-the-less//

anom this shit was tight.....from open to close you ripped him, nice drop

BME...you had a good flow, liked the ARMOUR line...but was it bitten?

Vote = ANOM (closely)

...ask anybody who's talked to me. I don't have an attitude unless you talk shit to me. And you talked hella shit when you first got here, So since then I've considered you whack. You're lame and you can't/won't ever beat me so shut up and continue to elevate. Thank you for the compliments and I put the ARMOR SPLITS line in there because it rhymes with ANOM'S A BITCH. If there is another person named ANOM that battles then I seriously give up... :lol:

yo BME, u took me on that 1st battle 5-4 and declined round 2 right.....

if im wack u wont have a problem battling me...i WILL be calling you out son

http://www.soundclick.com/mankunean
http://www.soundclick.com/marijuanic

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/08/03 08:57:34 AM 

Anom got strai to the point and started the battle off with pure fire, he maintained aggression through the verse and also a really nice flow.
The only line I didnt feel in your whole verse was the canibus one although it had mad relavence I didnt agree with what you said in the sense that I rate canibus. (this didnt have any bearing on my vote however). Overall you keep it very on point I think you could have tried to be more diverse as oppose to fully aggresive, maybee more wit could have helped, but keep hitiin hard.
BME your verses are always great to read and I dont think this was up there with your very best but It was still high quality. I like to see personal disses and you certainly had a few in your verse, whereas anom's werent as personal except for his one about lost for words then go bite some. I feel you were more personal by questioning anom's charecter. What was the meaning of the "Cauze" Anom... line? are you saying you thought anom was cauze? ummm ....
Anyway BME's verse had more of a mixture of disses, whereas anom was just heated (which is good depending on how diverse your oponent is), It was very close and after reading a few times :roll: .....
I have to go with BME's verse becuase overall it was more personally offensive and relevant

Thanks for the entertainment both of you Anom keep hitting hard man that shits fire.

BEFORE I GO
BME clearly didn't bite here. Whover said the verse could have still been bitten. VERY VERY UNLIKELY ( stop following trends!) it was so personal it would have been almost impossible to bite. Anyway it isnt worth thinking about He didnt bite the verse, who would he bite it from? I know this has been a heated time with Cauze and othes getting causght but stop pointing the finger when you clearly are displaying fictisious beliefs, Its absurd. If you really have a problem with BME go do some research Im sure others have he aint a bitter, Let it go most have forgiven him for the one canibus line and I honestly dont think he is a bitter>

VOTE- BME

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/08/03 09:14:33 AM 

ANOM wrote:
bad dreamz wrote:
what...

I just meant you came back with the votes pretty fast.....

anyway mindless thanks for the final vote
it was very close but Bme just pulled it off 6 votes to 5
very nice verses from both
Bme you move on to round 3, Anom your out of the tourney
and thanks for joining my tourney

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/08/03 11:03:31 AM 

anom ..i came with the vote!! now wheres my bag a weed..mofo????
a deals a deal..!

j/k :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/08/03 03:08:46 PM 
:-? lol at edword.. i didnt read your crit yet ML but i appreciate the detail and time you took to post it...thx BME I will be seeking reveng sometime in the future 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/09/03 12:01:20 AM 

Damn, just wanted to give my input on this

BME - Your verse was nice man, good punches and multis....liked the Type O line

Anom - Man, that was some sick shit bro, to tell yall the truth I think Anom had a better verse mainly for consistancy and harder punches...You also seemed as if you were more focused then BME

My vote would goto Anom but shit...nice battle guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/09/03 12:54:32 AM 
Sonic Palzm wrote:
Damn, just wanted to give my input on this

BME - Your verse was nice man, good punches and multis....liked the Type O line

Anom - Man, that was some sick shit bro, to tell yall the truth I think Anom had a better verse mainly for consistancy and harder punches...You also seemed as if you were more focused then BME

My vote would goto Anom but shit...nice battle guys
mabye we shoudl go to ten!! i know well get the votes this battle was hot thanks sonic