Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Dreamz Tourney '03 RD2..Lost Marblez Vs Mc Rin

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/15/19 11:55:09 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dreamz Tourney '03 RD2..Lost Marblez Vs Mc Rin
PostPosted: 09/23/03 01:07:51 AM 

welcome..both emcees must check in first before battle starts.
once both checked in you have 10 days to drop your verse
24 bars max, no playing off each others verse, 1 round battle elimination.
Good luck...

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/23/03 05:32:48 PM 

I'm in. Good luck Marblez.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/24/03 03:22:46 AM 

A rematch I believe?

I'm checking in. Pleasure to battle you and may the best man win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/30/03 05:55:30 AM 

Credit me with Rin's destiny of being met with failure, defeat and total annihalation/
I'll bring you to fire, like attendants in fire stations. Try your basics and perspire greatly through wired lacings/
Trapped in an internet web of reaction via a tourney. I was spawned to gravitate/
Aggrivate you while you lie in a battered state. Post your battle late to save an embarrassed day!/
It's duly noted that your foolery denotes the fact you bite from lesser contestants/
Rest in the jolt that this Reverand will end the battle with jestures that petrify peasants/
My energy burns until the last inch. Inflict fast hits with hammering double hands, bitch/
I feel so average when battling with a guy whose name sound like a McDonald's sandwhich!/
You image alone brings grimmacing groans from bitches that ho to any man with a penny to his name/
Yeah, bitch, PM to refrain. Smash a bottle of Henny to your brain, flick a match and watch your death be up in flames/
I won't stick to multis. I can degrade this major player in wackness through a straight rhyme scheme/
A cat like Rin throws passion into acts no matter how gay they might seem/
If I ever hear "Win" come from your lips I'll punch your grill with an introduction and a smile/
You're a beginner in this! I've devestated many but you're the dumbest by a mile!/
I'll snake artillery belts up your capilleries. Melt your veins when I explode the bullet tips/
Reads of a Rin verse bring words of laughter because like you're brain... you're full of shit/
Thinking you have a chance with me? That's gay talk when I stalk at night through Lycanthrope/
BME is a champ to a degree but first you'll meet defeat and then I'll snatch my man's trophy/
I'm sick of these fancy cunts trying to smash the brunt of my hardest flare/
Well pick a card that bares the death sig. You're wrecked, bitch, with bars to spare!/

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/01/03 05:06:41 PM 

Thank god M Villa didn't shut this site down for good. I was all ready to join up at Goldmic.
Anyway, here it is.

Be reverential to LM the Reverand! I’ll sever and blend him and his cocksucking friend/
His eager anal muscles distend when Marklar spits and gargles after sucking Marblez veiny end/
Bitch you aint infallible! I’ll pour flammable petroleum down your swollen lungs then make you swallow a blazing lighter/
Leave Bug Boy charred by fire then choke him with barbed wire till he’s convulsing like Blanka’s victims on Street fighter/
Bitch I thought you’d hit harder, your standards have sunk lower than the Spanish Armada/
My grip tightens the noose when I let loose more pent up aggression than the Palestinian Intifada/
I’ll use your bottle top glasses to tear new asses and leave bumpy nipples marked with slashes so your chubby twin peaks resemble bloody mountain passes/
Poisonous gasses leave him comatose then I mash his brain till it oozes out his nose/
Pick apart your thesaurus inflicted prose with scripted blows that leaves your fleshy carcass for the vultures and crows/
Brains shorn to shreds when talons drawn induce dread cause my metaphors prey on your mind/
Marblez thinks he’s divine :-? I could beat this fat fag by waving flags in semaphore so my rap was signed/
I’ll electroplate this second rate MC then drown the metal cunt in freezing seas to watch him rust/
My explosive tactics choke this spastic like asthmatics at ground zero till he bites the dust/
Damn! Anal inspections revealed this fag’s rectum gets breached more than obese women with a penchant for enemas/
I use words sharper than daggers to cut down your arrogant swagger cause my spits kill like vipers venom does/
This bitch stammers when I smack hammers to backbones till peeps think you’re an invertebrate species/
When Marblez delivers crowds shiver cause you couldn’t drop hot shit if you set fire to your faeces/
Your piss poor flow couldn’t steal the show even if you were a kleptomaniac promoter/
Your readers are bored and even gerrymandering lords couldn’t help you woo the voters/
So watch me send this nerdy technician straight through perdition cause I roll Lost souls to hell like Marblez/
Your severed dome get stuffed with feathers and shown in my victims cabinet next to all the other retards skulls/
You arrogant motherfucker! I just put you on Petit’s menu and served you with asparagus for supper/

Last edited by MC Rin on 10/06/03 03:49:08 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/01/03 05:22:43 PM 
Lost Marblez wrote:
Credit me with Rin's destiny of being met with failure, defeat and total annihalation/
I'll bring you to fire, like attendants in fire stations. Try your basics and perspire greatly through wired lacings/
Trapped in an internet web of reaction via a tourney. I was spawned to gravitate/
Aggrivate you while you lie in a battered state. Post your battle late to save an embarrassed day!/
It's duly noted that your foolery denotes the fact you bite from lesser contestants/
Rest in the jolt that this Reverand will end the battle with jestures that petrify peasants/
My energy burns until the last inch. Inflict fast hits with hammering double hands, bitch/
I feel so average when battling with a guy whose name sound like a McDonald's sandwhich!/
You image alone brings grimmacing groans from bitches that ho to any man with a penny to his name/
Yeah, bitch, PM to refrain. Smash a bottle of Henny to your brain, flick a match and watch your death be up in flames/
!/
i loved the verse up until you spit this.and only for the fact you always on me for played outness. nice fucking comeback though you opnly slipped IMO for a minute.

MC Rin wrote:
Thank god M Villa didn't shut this site down for good. I was all ready to join up at Goldmic.
Anyway, here it is.

Be reverential to LM the Reverand! I’ll sever and blend him and his cocksucking friend/
His eager anal muscles distend when Marklar spits and gargles after sucking Marblez veiny end/
Bitch you aint infallible! I’ll pour flammable petroleum down your swollen lungs then make you swallow a blazing lighter/
Leave Bug Boy charred by fire then choke him with barbed wire till he’s convulsing like Blanka’s victims on Street fighter/
/
rin it seems like the opener is awfull close to my finishing punch..however not even close to a bite.red outlined did it for me..\
i feel you came harder more creative with better vocab..nice fucking battle this was worth of the final IMO

Vote RIN

Last edited by Buju_Brenton_Ranks on 10/01/03 06:04:47 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/01/03 05:51:41 PM 

ANOM wrote:
rin it seems like the opener is awfull close to my finishing punch..however not even close to a bite

Anom I wrote the first two lines (and most of the verse infact) a while before you dropped your verse and I only read your verse just now after you pointed this out, but yeah it is similar in a way. Thanks for voting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/02/03 01:01:28 AM 

damn!!! excellant verses by both
I have read each 3 times it is a very tough decision
Marblez- Im gonna have to say that was one of the best verses youve
written Imo, very creative, well written, you stayed focused till the end.

rin very nice verse one of your best Ive seen
very creative by you as well
definetly was feeling some of your punchlines
I just think you lost it a little towards the end....
so if I have to give reason....than that is why

vote Lost Marblez

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/02/03 01:02:32 AM 
even with the ennemas line?i dont see that sorry for the clog i just wish you'd fuckingn explain where he fell off....and how not just ssay it

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/02/03 04:51:29 AM 

Nice verses from both..and close as fuck as well ..

This raised a chuckle from Marblez ..

Quote:

and so did these from Rin..

Quote:

Quote:
I’ll use your bottle top glasses to tear new asses and leave bumpy nipples marked with slashes so your chubby twin peaks resemble bloody mountain passes/

Marblez verse seemed to flow better and it was helped along by a big
dollop of cockyness and was consistent with lines that were generally
solid.. But I prefer the agression and spite that Rin writes with an thats
what got my vote...

Vote = Rin ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/02/03 09:02:31 PM 

word...i agree with the bloke about the lines and aggression...
marblez-man i don't know what you're thinking but i don't see you getting past this round...your arrogance and cockyness has caught up with you...just bring the heat like we know you can like against tdw...but you really didn't seem as hungry as rin and this is the 2nd time you've mentioned yourself and bme in the championship or winning etc...it's just to fucking cocky man...peace
rin-yeah i really like the verse, it was hot...the blanka lines brought back memories cause back in the day i always used to play street fighter...i can beat anyone when i'm guile :afro: ...but you deserve this round seeing you had the better verse...
vote rin

Post subject: hmm
PostPosted: 10/03/03 10:47:19 AM 

if i havent had experience with marblez text flows it would be difficult to read. anyways, i think rins attempt at complexity was pretty weak and as much as everyone says i dont think that street fighter line was very clever. I was actually disappointed at both mcs verses, i feel it could have been much stronger. aright enough bitching on my part.

i believe marblezs' cockyness is more of confidence and agression, he deserves it. just look at his record. rin, i was digging the beginning line and the ground zero bites the dust line, pretty clever.

ima give my vote MC Rin.

So i empty all the ink in my pen to write for it

Post subject: Re: hmm
PostPosted: 10/03/03 12:48:10 PM 

I thought Marblez was unbelievably cocky and didn't bring nearly enough heat to beat Rin and his aggressive script.

Vote: MC Rin

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/03/03 01:08:06 PM 

Cocky? Jesus. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/04/03 09:44:05 PM 

5 votes to 1 for mc rin
up to 6.....

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/05/03 12:00:27 AM 

damn this is fuckin hard, tight shit from both
its a toss up, but i think overall I'm going to have to go with LM,

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/06/03 12:02:21 AM 

5-2 for Mc rin..........up to 6

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/06/03 03:43:44 PM 

Sickness from both. I liked Marblez little line about me...That was ill
And Rin I liked your verse also but you didn't say anything groundbreaking except for the Blanka line..I liked that
But Marblez came with more "new" imagery that I haven't read before..

Vote-Lost Marblez

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/06/03 03:53:35 PM 

If anyones wondering why I edited my verse it's cause the p in prey on your mind looks like a D and i tried to change it. But it still didn't work. It's petty but...
Thanks to the people who voted but could we get some more votes cause this is taking ages to finish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/07/03 10:59:56 AM 

5-3 for mc rin.......up to 6

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06