Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Dreamz Tournament 03-rd3-Bme Vs. English Bloke

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/16/19 12:18:55 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dreamz Tournament 03-rd3-Bme Vs. English Bloke
PostPosted: 10/17/03 12:02:30 AM 

welcome to the 3rd and semi final round
same rules apply no playing off each others verse
24 bars, 1 round elimination...
both emcees must check in first
once both checked in you have 8 days to drop your verse
so october 24, 03

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/17/03 01:06:31 AM 

I'll post up over the weekend... Good Luck BME

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/18/03 04:09:36 AM 

"1..2..3..My enemies B..M..E - Bloke'll leave the kid chopped.. //
Stop the Violence in Hip Hop ??? - nah..Bol..locks........." //
At least if I copy masters classics - retarded spastic - I try an change the words a bit //
Plans foiled with JR's oil an matches - Lightin fires to fry wiv flames the worthless bitch //
Your pertained benevolence - insults elements intelligence - (with puns explained in brackets) //
Undead in me hunger - there aint nuff grey matter for a banquet when yer brains is splayed by hatchets//
Scatterin yer ashes - from Adelaide to Dallas - Bads sippin urine from the chalice - till its all drunk //
We know yer talents hapless - There's no need to serve all yer words - in italics you pitiful cunt //
People vote for Bad Meets Evil's shite - like the guys devine - The second comin' of Christ //
Slag is feeble in his type - All the lines that he hi-lights are reppin something that he bites //
I wrote this ode drunk on spirits - Blokes broke the cuntin runt - with rhymes that took 8 minutes //
Take all yer 8 days - to display exorcist gimmicks - possesed searchin the net regurgin mimicked lyrics //
Fidget in discomfort - I lunge with pointed digits - performin a full frontal labotomy properly //
Im Mayfair in Monopoly - Your on Old Kent an cant afford the rent - so step the fuck off of my property //
Intent rage - inspired me to use yer rib cage - to play xylophone soliloquies with sledge hammers //
You claim to Know the Ledge - instead you retreat easily an speak peace - with dread an stammer //
An stutter mother fucker - thinkin yer won another title ? - I cut yer head like DJ Cheese does vinyl //
To your utter detriment - im permanent in hells residence - representin horror thats ceasin your survival //
Its do or die fool - I strike false idols with tools sharper - than King Arthurs sword - Excalibur //
After Mr John has battled yer - I'll swing yer head wiv laughter - screamin bring on the next challenger //
Be it Rin or Calibre - I'll flatten yer ego - avoidin heave ho - cease the banter - save yer breath //
Blokes hopin yer mums diseased with cancer - Chokin bloated in chemo - wiv a nurse shavin her head //
In fishnets an a hand bag - BME's a bland slag - Suckin off entire crews - Do you never tire of bitch moves ?? //
You should try postin a verse first like real emcees do - Peruse the web lookin for clues but kid you'll still loose //

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/19/03 12:13:37 PM 

Woke up this mornin'....You got yo'self a gun
Got yo'self a gun..*click*

Your rhymes too simple to fuck with a guy that's into putting more HOLES in your face than DIKES AND NYMPHOS
My might is tripled...I'll put your FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH and use it to GRIND YOUR DENTALS
You can't BRING THE NOISE like SILENCED PISTOLS
Inciting fissures that divide your mental apart with violent pictures from mind waves as I rewind the ripples
Try a little bit harder against the realest in cyphers
Watch me peel from my hybrid and use nouns through rounds that have the same reaction of a PILL to a VIRUS
Thrilled when I'm hyper..Have Bloke killed in his diaper, He's inconsistent and attacks his own verse with filler and hyphens
I'll still let my diction breech and engulf this victim's genes-Constrict his dreams of winning until crimson bleeds
Using 'big' words in his fictious scenes against me you getting hit with speed...The fastest fist you've seen
Breaking sound barriers as it rips through screams 'cause only time he'll SPIT KNOWLEDGE is after he coughs up WISDOM TEETH
You looking at Jesus's only living seed turned into the sickest fiend, My vengance leaves me prone to shoot you
Grabbin' the heat I control your future making you EAT MORE SLUGS than TIMON AND PUMBAA
Fold your humor, pocket it and have it sold for hits of the stickiest marijuana that we rolled with THIS
Bloke's a witch....Spread the rumor and until he was roast on sticks
So now when his 'GHOST' sees me he echoes an uncontrollable twitch
Time..? I make the most of it, He logs on and throws a hitch and CONNECTS TO ELEMENTS like OPEN CRYPTS
You're hopeless...QUIT!!! Give your girl some attention because while you were busy posting this shit I was poking your bitch
And having loads of my nut thrown on her tits...
Your hope'll shift when he finds me hiding in trees camoflauged by steam and mist
I squeeze in sequence in the order of ease to feed clips because all my guns are RUSSIAN like TEAMS ON DEFENSE
Meet the bleakest to spray twisters from my mouth that leave severe scrapes and blisters
And since Bloke's gettin' SHITTED ON....Now he can relate to LITTER-Spittin' flame and cinders at guys down under
Disguised as plumbers then from the skies I'll hit him between the eyes with thunder and leave his face disfigured
Get's drunk and lays his sister...Comes the site and makes incompetent verses displayed with glitter but after this battle he'll be left with LESS STORIES than the TRADE CENTER

STAND UP!!!!!..... :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/19/03 05:07:47 PM 

bloke wrote:
Quote:
At least if I copy masters classics - retarded spastic - I try an change the words a bit //
Slag is feeble in his type - All the lines that he hi-lights are reppin something that he bites //
Take all yer 8 days - to display exorcist gimmicks - possesed searchin the net regurgin mimicked lyrics //
You should try postin a verse first like real emcees do Peruse the web lookin for clues but kid you'll still loose //

i liked the flow here...
Quote:
To your utter detriment - im permanent in hells residence - representin horror thats ceasin your survival //
Its do or die fool - I strike false idols with tools sharper - than King Arthurs sword - Excalibur //
After Mr John has battled yer - I'll swing yer head wiv laughter - screamin bring on the next challenger //
Be it Rin or Calibre - I'll flatten yer ego - avoidin heave ho - cease the banter - save yer breath //

bloke you had some good personals and flow in places...nice verse

bme wrote:
Quote:
Thrilled when I'm hyper..Have Bloke killed in his diaper, He's inconsistent and attacks his own verse with filler and hyphens
Breaking sound barriers as it rips through screams 'cause only time he'll SPIT KNOWLEDGE is after he coughs up WISDOM TEETH
Get's drunk and lays his sister...Comes the site and makes incompetent verses displayed with glitter but after this battle he'll be left with LESS STORIES than the TRADE CENTER

this was funny:
Quote:
Time..? I make the most of it, He logs on and throws a hitch and CONNECTS TO ELEMENTS like OPEN CRYPTS
You're hopeless...QUIT!!! Give your girl some attention because while you were busy posting this shit I was poking your bitch
And having loads of my nut thrown on her tits...

oh oh bad meets evil oh oh...heeeees baaaack :o lol
bme you had a killer verse here it was dope with some personals and good multis...i believe you've got your swagger back...
all in all great battle, both had personals but bme just was better in this battle period....
vote bme

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/19/03 08:25:25 PM 

holy shit...I love running this tournament
there has been some of the best verses seen here from everybody

Bloke damn you came with fire, possibly one of your best that Ive seen from you, I love how you kept it personal and stayed focused with the punches, sometimes you amaze me..

Bme that was a hot verse I think you were on fire for this one...
I like your disses and I liked your multies and word usage
you werent as personal as bloke but a very impressive verse no doubt..

Bme gets this one cause I liked his verse a bit better
bloke when I first read yours I thought you were taking this
but Bme was on top of his game and surpassed your verse with his own.

vote Badmeetsevil

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/20/03 12:00:09 AM 

Bloke had a lot of good personal disses but BME included some great multies and vocab. Both really brought some heat, but BME took this with a hotter verse.

Vote: BadMeetsEvil

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/20/03 02:06:04 AM 

Vote-BME

The trade center reference was beautiful and the verse had all the makings of a true battle verse.

i loved the silenced pistols line too.

Bloke had a solid verse also with the puns explained in brackets line but bme just really wanted to win this tourney.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/20/03 01:05:19 PM 
bloke as usuall you came stong with imagery and your unique style.. kudo's

i laghed my ass of at the Jr's oil line ...

BME ripped you in sezeral departments..one being his creativity and use of sickening multy's nuts to BME for doing you in.

vote BME

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/20/03 05:34:10 PM 

Hmm, this is hard to vote on. I think in terms of all out aggression and personal disses and just generally degrading the opponent then Bloke was better. But in terms of flow, multis, complexity and clever punches then BME was better. When I read Bloke's verse I was sure that he'd win and that BME couldn't drop a verse good enough to match it but I was wrong. BME had a dope verse and I think all in all he gets my vote. Though I love it when people rip their opponent with the harsh personal disses I think BMEs verse was just technically better and was a more rounded verse. It reminds me of Eubank Vs Nigel Benn when Benn came with the raw aggression and strength but Eubank was sly and tactical and got him with the counter attacks and movement.

Vote - BME.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/20/03 09:15:35 PM 

I'm going to be real with you cats. I was terrified as fuck when I read his verse. He had shit that I forgot that I even did. I felt his personals alone took this battle. But he said things that I didn't like. One thing I can't stand is being called a biter. And then telling me I wasn't a real emcee for posting last in my battles. That sparked something in me that made me release my aggression in text. But afterwards I realized it was just a battle and I edited ALOT of stuff that I'll carry on to my next victim(Calibre or Rin). Thanks Dreamz for having this tourny. People I have underestimated for the longest have literally slapped me in the face and woke me the FUCK up. Anom....English Bloke...Chainz One. All you cats are better than me in some way or another and belive me I learn from you in every battle you guys post against someone. I don't neccesarily have the time to vote all the time but all you cats is reppin' strong.
One Love. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/20/03 11:15:42 PM 

Yeah well done BME and if you want to carry this on another time ..i'll be
up for a bit of verbal sparrin'.. Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/21/03 10:09:37 AM 

What a battle :o , sorry I didnt get to vote but damn it was close. Rin explained my thoughts perfectly. Bloke hot shit, BME, hot shit. Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/21/03 09:20:36 PM 

vey nicely said Bme much respect...

Bme you defeated English Bloke 6 votes to 0
you move on to the final round.....
Bloke I thank you for joining my tournament
but unfortunetly you are eliminated.

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06