Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - May I have your attention please...

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/19/19 07:32:36 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: May I have your attention please...
PostPosted: 10/26/03 05:31:10 PM 

For some reason writing battle verses isn’t as enjoyable as it used to be for me…that’s why I haven’t dropped against Rin yet…there’s nothing pushing me to go on in this tourney or compete in the lbc…I got a few collabs I wanna do in the mc forum but my time to shine in battles is over :whogives: ....Sorry Dreamz if this fucks things up but I want someone to take my place...I believe Villain wants in and I'm pretty sure he woulda made it to the current rounds if he'd been given the chance...rin, bme...you biaatches will get your rhymes...I just don't know when...peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/26/03 05:51:18 PM 

That is wack. Why did you accept the place if you felt like this? And why did you wait until now to say so? I just dropped my verse but I'm gonna delete it now. I spent time writing that verse for you, not for anyone else. If Villain or someone else comes in then I'm gonna have to write another one.

Bad Dreamz if Calibre is dropping out I suggest you give his place to English Bloke seeing as he's been through the previous rounds and deserves to be in the Semi Final and even though he got beat by BME I think he did well and and if he beats me will probably come even harder against BME in the final. No disrespect to you Villain but I just think coming in at the semi-final stage is too easy and if you actually won the whole thing, which there is a fair chance of, then it wouldn't be as worthy a victory as someone who has been through all the rounds. As afterall a tournament is about being consistent in each round and coming through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/26/03 05:54:29 PM 

Man...you should be thankful I'm not going against you 8) ...at least now you got a chance of makin it to the finals...bwwahahahah 8) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/26/03 05:57:52 PM 

:blahblah:

Prove it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/26/03 06:06:25 PM 

Prove it? Didn't you read this thread properly?! Biaatch I'll spit on you aaaaaccchhhh tttthhhhhooooo....tear you up like...paper :-? << and that's something you'd use in a battle :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/26/03 06:08:19 PM 

rin wrote:
Quote:
Bad Dreamz if Calibre is dropping out I suggest you give his place to English Bloke seeing as he's been through the previous rounds and deserves to be in the Semi Final and even though he got beat by BME I think he did well and and if he beats me will probably come even harder against BME in the final. No disrespect to you Villain but I just think coming in at the semi-final stage is too easy and if you actually won the whole thing, which there is a fair chance of, then it wouldn't be as worthy a victory as someone who has been through all the rounds. As afterall a tournament is about being consistent in each round and coming through.

no disrespect taken...
true...if i did come in and won the tourney, i don't think i would be that credible of a tourney champ as i would like...i don't know if i agree with putting bloke against you because if he does win then he would battle bme AGAIN in the finals and that wouldn't be right either...dreamz has quite a predicament...perhaps rin should just advance to the finals by default if cali won't drop a verse...this tourney has had dope verses but hasn't run as smooth as it should've with some of the drop outs...keep up ya'll

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/26/03 06:12:37 PM 

It's easy to say that but the truth is you're the one who's ducking so why you running your mouth off. Either put up your verse or shut the fuck up and carry on dropping your wack verses in the emcee forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/26/03 06:14:43 PM 

:blahblah:
keep at eachothers throat...the both of ya'll...and then guess what??
it will lead to a fucking heated battle!!!!....one!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/26/03 06:16:49 PM 

Rin wrote:
It's easy to say that but the truth is you're the one who's ducking so why you running your mouth off. Either put up your verse or shut the fuck up and carry on dropping your wack verses in the emcee forum.

:toofunny: aight...that's semi motivating...you'll get your verse...drop the verse you have or edit it after you see mine....it wont matter 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/26/03 06:25:11 PM 

That's the spirit. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/26/03 06:38:02 PM 

Rin wrote:
That's the spirit. :D

:kngt:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/26/03 08:51:39 PM 

so your still in Cali.....good to hear
but if by chance you defeat Rin, you cant duck out of the final round,
this tournament has been way too dope for stupid shit like this to happen.
also I wanna thank everyone who was in this tourney for making it happen.

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/27/03 10:05:07 PM 

Fags....I'm waiting on someone to battle... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/27/03 10:43:05 PM 
oOBadMeetsEvilOo wrote:
Fags....I'm waiting on someone to battle... 8)
lets go a round two...ha ! i may like it..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/27/03 11:54:28 PM 

Whenever you're ready ANOM we can go at it again...
But this bullshit between Rin and Cali is pure bullshit
Why did you even accpet Calibre if you wasn't feeling this like you used to
You should hav anticipated this a long time ago
So if you win against Rin then I don't have a credible win because
"You're not feeling like it"
If Rin wins then I will always know you didn't bring everything you had to the table
You basically are fucking me over out of a good battle
I've waited for so fucking long time belive it or not to battle you
I beat you once while you weren't as good as you are now
But now you are the only person who gives me a challnge as far as multis and imagery go and to put everything I have into a last battle before I move into Audio is what I craved
No disrespect Rin I appreciate your style but I've been waiting for this for a long time....
And I'm so mad because I'm being cheated...I think Cali is getting the jitters because I WILL beat him without a doubt
So in that case...I hope I get Rin MAYBE...just MAYBE it'll be a challenge then
We all have lives...But you don't back out of something at the last minute after you were brought IN at the last minute
That doesn't bother you at all.....

Sorry guys...I hate being gyped

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/28/03 12:05:27 AM 
Matt Murdoc wrote:
Whenever you're ready ANOM we can go at it again...
But this bullshit between Rin and Cali is pure bullshit
Why did you even accpet Calibre if you wasn't feeling this like you used to
You should hav anticipated this a long time ago
So if you win against Rin then I don't have a credible win because
"You're not feeling like it"
If Rin wins then I will always know you didn't bring everything you had to the table
You basically are fucking me over out of a good battle
I've waited for so fucking long time belive it or not to battle you
I beat you once while you weren't as good as you are now
But now you are the only person who gives me a challnge as far as multis and imagery go and to put everything I have into a last battle before I move into Audio is what I craved
No disrespect Rin I appreciate your style but I've been waiting for this for a long time....
And I'm so mad because I'm being cheated...I think Cali is getting the jitters because I WILL beat him without a doubt
So in that case...I hope I get Rin MAYBE...just MAYBE it'll be a challenge then
We all have lives...But you don't back out of something at the last minute after you were brought IN at the last minute
That doesn't bother you at all.....
Sorry guys...I hate being gyped

i know i know umm i was bluffing i gotta face chains and rin first sorry dude..