Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - NA Vs ROTW Tourny Rnd 1 - Thesis -Vs- Powder

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/18/19 08:07:52 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NA Vs ROTW Tourny Rnd 1 - Thesis -Vs- Powder
PostPosted: 01/03/04 08:56:16 PM 

See the thread titled "Tourny Rules" for a rundown on whats allowed and
good luck...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/03/04 10:13:29 PM 

check

Ventuoso: joshua3189
Ventuoso: he's a lonely guy
carrioncell: so am i
carrioncell: but cyber sex with dudes....not my thing

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/04/04 05:46:13 PM 

check ----------mark

Last edited by thesis on 01/04/04 08:03:06 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/04/04 07:50:42 PM 

i guess i'll post first

Last edited by thesis on 01/07/04 08:09:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/07/04 07:59:30 PM 

This faggots asshole whistles in the wind// he’ll be left black and blue after every punch he grins cause he knows every punch is true//
I’ll give powder’s emcee career a spin// I’ll snap his shin and leave his neck loose, his most complex lines he bit from Dr. Seuss//
A poor excuse of an emcee, I’ll make sure he quits//
powder’s tryin to rip me? When on msn he asks for TIPS/ you suck so hard you should swallow instead of spit// I’ll defeat this bitch quick, infact this faggot’s probably imagining my dick//
you’ll get your wig split after reading this shit// he’s a garb mistake, a retard disgrace his names powder cause he pushes chince 8-balls and thinks he’s scarface// a retard race creepin on me/ on the mic it’s date rape cause I’ll give powder GHB, and take advantage of this emcee cause he’s sleepin on me// easily rip this faggot annually, cause when he spits he rips himself manually/ every crowd boo’s em’ even his own family// granually stop the time clock, cause thesis hunts like hawk and blocks all weak shots// like undercooked steak I’m raw, powder rides more cock then rooster cowboys yellin yee-haw// slash his face with metaphorical claws, follow the eye of ra, your so bitch if you won this shit you’d receive a bra//
I’ll leave powders body a jig-saw, every hand, foot or paw knows I’m brighter then Jesus, I’ll break your jaw into pieces and keep speakin louder with telekinesis, so powder, you best withdraw when battlin THESIS, please believe us, if I said duck you’d be the type to look up, all your fuckin rhymes suck, cause everytime you open your mouth your intelligence decreases so be smart and shut the fuck up// I combust tough crit// if this verse was sex it’d be the MUST FUCK SHIT// as my homicidal actions increases I hop the sanity fence// why the fuck you ask others if your punchlines make sense//
what is your skull dense? Can you not think for your self? Cause you ask every emcee on this site for HELP// I speak heat which makes the cryosphere melt// bitch your getting dealt, your probably a playgirl subscriber// a fuckin nelly biter// You speak weak, I couldn’t feel your flow even if I was a deep sea diver// powders lyrics wouldn’t be FELT even if you furnished’em with matted animal fibers// your flows so rocky, when you rhyme dj's play EYE OF THE TIGER// if you vote for powder you praise the great mistake, cause his text is fake just like cyber sex// cause i spit live'er text//
i'm precise with arrows and bow// try and inspect powders flow, he's as tight as 67 year old HOES..... ,cause powder blows like uncut meth up the nose// i'll steal your breath/ thesis is steeper// i'll leave nothing left// battling me is like PAINTING with the grim reaper, which is like a BRUSH WITH DEATH....///

PIECE

Last edited by thesis on 01/09/04 09:42:05 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/08/04 03:31:39 AM 
Nice Drop this tournie gunna be poppin

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/15/04 03:03:57 PM 

Sorry this took so fucking long, been REAL busy with school, it's exam time, please don't give any bullshit votes about how I took so long, I've been busy

Where to begin, pullin hooks in your cheeks is the only way you’ll leave this battle wit a grin/
That’s just the start, claimin your raw but you get people LESS PUMPED THAN JFK’S HEART//
You couldn’t spit dope, if you sniffed coke, and out your throat regurgitated a noodle of rock/
You think you’re BEATING me? I’ll interrupt your WET-DREAM like an alarm clock//
Thesis is over-rated like SISKEL and Ebert choosing the votes, CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE leaves the rebuttal caught in your throat/
Under-estimatin me is like having bears trim your beard, you’re CUTTING IT CLOSE//
Like inch high hurdles I clear this obstacle, leave you licked like a popsicle/
Gouge skin wit needles, and slice through cartilage in ribs but this ain’t a hospital//
After you slapped silly, you comprehend my punches shakily like glued airplanes, I’m that witty/
Like seagull’s targets you’re MAD SHITTY, faggot, no one is feelin you like FLAT TITTIES//
Easily eclipsing your last line, Thesis eats more nuts than a fat guy watchin america’s past time/
Punch your stomach till you lack spine, getting overwhelmed when I SPIT is the only way you could SHINE//
This country boy came from a cow’s tummy, kids sayin “cottage cheese please” because I left this bitch lumpy/
Tossed Thesis and mother cow in soup alive so it’s crunchy, fed it to DONOVAN MCNABB because you know he loves it CHUNKY//
Like ants you get stamped on, “Sunshine Lollipops” gets more play than one of Thesis’ damn songs/
You’re full of shit like EATING TAMPONS, medieval torture, stretch your muscles until the cramps gone//
Scorch you like toy soldiers till you’re albino from lack of pigmentation/
Crush this “piggy” with a boulder, you spit shit like lung inflammations//
Like 25 o’clock this isn’t your time, this soft bitch is attemptin to look hard like fatties FLEXING THEIR ABS/
You washed up like sand-castles on a SHORELINE, plus you’re teeming with CRABS//
Your lines have more filler than cavaties, the good is covered by bad like fat women wit nice breasts/
I spit acid like a broken battery, your rhymes are FOR THE BIRDS cuz you’re brainless head’s HOME TO A NEST//

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/15/04 03:16:05 PM 

This was a pretty good battle. Thesis was cool but was bored readin it.
Powder had some funny ass punchlines and I think this is what did it for me:

Powder wrote:
Like seagull’s targets you’re MAD SHITTY, faggot, no one is feelin you like FLAT TITTIES

I think Powder got the better of this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/15/04 03:46:49 PM 

a good battle...fo' sho'...

in the end though i believe Powder emerged the victor.

Thesis had some nice lines...

Quote:
you’ll get your wig split after reading this shit// he’s a garb mistake, a retard disgrace his names powder cause he pushes chince 8-balls and thinks he’s scarface//

but Powder came w/ the ill punches...

Quote:
You couldn’t spit dope, if you sniffed coke, and out your throat regurgitated a noodle of rock/
You think you’re BEATING me? I’ll interrupt your WET-DREAM like an alarm clock//
Thesis is over-rated like SISKEL and Ebert choosing the votes, CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE leaves the rebuttal caught in your throat/
Under-estimatin me is like having bears trim your beard, you’re CUTTING IT CLOSE//

these bars ended it, right then and there...

Vote:---Powder...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/15/04 06:11:30 PM 

Seriously ive been watching this post, and to be honest i thought thesis had this on lock all the way.....

.....until Powder dropped, damn you been elevating like reversed fucking gravity man...

flat titties line topped it all off

V=Powder

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/16/04 12:01:37 AM 

Thesis had some nice personals mixed with a great flow of imagery...but Powder topped his opponents flow, punchlines, vocab, imagery, and multies...the 'flat titties' and 'americas past time' lines were clever...great battle...

Vote: Powder

:coolsmoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/16/04 05:21:21 AM 

What a b, damn powder u came hard here killing it with a lot of punchlines that were witty and offensive.
Thesis some very nice shit in their to but like someone said earlier your verse wasnt entertaining enough I lost interest towards the end, no offense, Powder seemed more focused and done it here with a hott, verse I would be intimidated by that

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/16/04 05:37:09 PM 

Thesis had a decent verse, but I think Powder hit harder with more well-defined set-ups and punches and had flow without using a lot of filler.

Rnd goes to Powder

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/16/04 08:53:21 PM 

i figuire the votes over but i have to say... :o ...that was the dopest verse i've read from you yet powder...dope punchlines and flow with some humor too...keep illin dawg...peace!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/16/04 09:01:54 PM 

victimizer wrote:
i figuire the votes over but i have to say... :o ...that was the dopest verse i've read from you yet powder...dope punchlines and flow with some humor too...keep illin dawg...peace!!!!!

Thanks man, thanks to all who peeped this and voted too. I got my sweet revenge Thesis! :D (Thesis is the only guy who's beaten me lol) I know I've been elevatin a lot Villain/Victimizer because I remember the first thing I did when I came on this site was cypher battle against you in bad-vybes huge cypher thread, needless to say I sucked :afro:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/22/04 05:34:02 PM 

i dunno, powder, has this whole bashwon style going on... but it didn't really succeed. the punches were well set-up and the flow was good, but they didn't hit hard at all. i seem to be the only one who noticed this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/29/04 08:58:37 AM 

i agree Thesis didn't have enough punch in it yet Powder played off a lil off of Thesis' rhyme but i gotta give it to Powder for more punches