Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - I actually think that...

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/11/19 03:55:31 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I actually think that...
PostPosted: 07/07/04 08:36:09 PM 

It would be a lot more interesting if when we have tourneys the host crowns a champion with a tourney belt...
Example...bad dreamz 2004 tourney champ or
Revival of the fittest tourney champ...And then whoevers champ can put it in their sig or avatar or something and when they battle in the lbc they can choose to put the title up for grabs...
Make some rules though like they have to put it up twice a month or something...
It would be a lot better in my opinion...Then you can have royal rumbles too and the winner gets a title shot...etc

What ya'll think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/07/04 10:21:21 PM 

down.. dont really understand what your saying exactly, but im down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/07/04 11:30:39 PM 

i think i get what you sayn...like,if the name of the tourney is say"the HHE lyricist tourney"the victor of that gets a belt that reads"HHE lyricist tourney champ"=mil_kid,and that person whos the champ can put his belt up for grabs in regular lbc battles along with some rule around being champ like,a person with 3 streight wins gets a shot at the belt or some shit....right? that sounds cool,that shit would be complex as hell tho if done.cause for alot of work in a way.....but i think that shit would make battle'n alot more fun...sounds good to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/08/04 07:43:41 PM 

Yes...It's just to make the lbc more exciting...You know the belt will give all the textcees something to strive for and motivation to do better so that maybe one day they can be champ...
Hell...We need to do something to liven up the lbc... :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/08/04 08:17:38 PM 

I already won the Under 18 Tournament, I had the sig for the longest time but Elliot took it off his site. I'll put my title up for grabs anytime!!! BRING IT ON

Ventuoso: joshua3189
Ventuoso: he's a lonely guy
carrioncell: so am i
carrioncell: but cyber sex with dudes....not my thing

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/09/04 07:55:09 PM 

Yeah powder you need to put it back in ya sig to let the boyz know what's goin on...Go battle some more in the lbc your last verse was dope :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/11/04 10:14:23 AM 

#1villain wrote:
Yeah powder you need to put it back in ya sig to let the boyz know what's goin on...Go battle some more in the lbc your last verse was dope :o

Why thank you, I've been doing more free writing than battles because battles are so restricting on topics, while emcee pieces you can just flow with your mood. I'll get some more battles in soon though, within the week perhaps.

Ventuoso: joshua3189
Ventuoso: he's a lonely guy
carrioncell: so am i
carrioncell: but cyber sex with dudes....not my thing

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/13/04 10:30:00 AM 
interesting I will also put the winners name in my sig as the dopest as will all other competitors for three months....hahah

Post subject: Re: I actually think that...
PostPosted: 07/13/04 11:34:03 AM 

#1villain wrote:
It would be a lot more interesting if when we have tourneys the host crowns a champion with a tourney belt...
Revival of the fittest tourney champ...And then whoevers champ can put it in their sig or avatar or something and when they battle in the lbc they can choose to put the title up for grabs...
Make some rules though like they have to put it up twice a month or something...
It would be a lot better in my opinion...Then you can have royal rumbles too and the winner gets a title shot...etc

What ya'll think?

hell yea spice shit up around here

So Rappers get bitting, crunched nd chewed on like croutons
Petty small time gangstas think too small
They died cause they tried to shoot arms and I threw bombs

Post subject: Re: I actually think that...
PostPosted: 07/13/04 04:19:58 PM 

#1villain wrote:

What ya'll think?
i think you watch too much wrestling bruv