Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Dreamz Tourney '04-Rd2-Powder Vs Victimizer

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/17/19 03:12:38 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dreamz Tourney '04-Rd2-Powder Vs Victimizer
PostPosted: 10/12/04 12:00:21 AM 

same rules as round 1
both emcees must check in first
First to 5 votes 1 Round Elimination. good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/16/04 03:07:41 PM 

Check

Ventuoso: joshua3189
Ventuoso: he's a lonely guy
carrioncell: so am i
carrioncell: but cyber sex with dudes....not my thing

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/20/04 07:18:29 PM 

Check...Good luck to you man...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/16/04 02:14:45 PM 

It's on you now P...Good luck...peace

I frolic in cleats as sound rips of diastolic, weakling, your skills extremely hyperbolic
Adams family only time you saw it, face softened, sick in front of me is the only time I'll be within his coughin(coffin)
Still repulsively killin, I'm no longer villain, call me batman bitch please...
Fuck peace...You only my arch enemy cause you grabbed the mic against me and became Mr. Freeze!
I've lyrically advanced passed the math while you still think within your brain
Mentally sustained at an age where pimples pop louder than your weak scripted aim's
With every new drop, fucker thinks he's spittin hot, but only thing rising is his temper
Heaping bullshits all he renders, speech slender, your wack with no chance to win....So why even enter???
My literacy rips tops off of those who talk soft, pummeling P humbly from the streets to hell
P's who fails, after votes he'll know I've completely beheaded his words like I switched T to l
My knife swipes you to lesions, ripping all you believe in just for entering my region
Quit preaching, I'll engrave a circle star to blood on his forehead to give your death some reason
Clinically insane with lameness, I'm the devastater, he's tight refusing to trade fists
Fuckers so stupid he'll seriously ask uh gee huh huh huh...."Did you ever see cocaine smoke weed kids?"
P's intellegence is the epitome of cow dung, columbine high look alikes get ripped quick
He pickets while he kicks shit, screaming "I can't get into V's bars", guess it's fit kid
Where under ages with fake I.D.s are restricted
You'll never be crip bitch, faggot with lipstick!....Fact is only time P's G is on his movie ticket!
Dull uncatchy with phrases this changes into a fight thrown page, your white flows gay
Any one showing up for this battle should know I'm running this round with heat like microwaves
I'm the ace like spades smashing a diamond through your heart with a club...I quit so all ya'll get the fuck out my face...
P's dealt death and still couldn't match my lines if he transparentlly traced

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/01/04 07:14:56 PM 

Uppin' for P so dreamz can move on to the next round...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/08/04 11:53:02 AM 

yeah victimizer if powder doesnt drop soon do you just wanna move on to the next round? I realize its shitty you wasted a verse but who would of thought P would bitch out like that.

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/09/04 09:26:43 PM 

Fuck, totally forgot about this, haven't been here in awhile, I've never bitched out on a battle and I don't plan on ruining this tournament, sorry for the wait but I'll drop as soon as I can

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/21/04 11:56:00 AM 

bad dreamz wrote:
yeah victimizer if powder doesnt drop soon do you just wanna move on to the next round? I realize its shitty you wasted a verse but who would of thought P would bitch out like that.

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/21/04 12:25:42 PM 

bad dreamz wrote:
bad dreamz wrote:

FUCKER...if he doen't show up he should be banned....this tourny needs enforcement

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/21/04 04:53:59 PM 

dreamz I understand how you feel but ultimately it's your decision...In my eyes it would'nt be credible for me to have a free round but either way... :afro:
Maybe you should ask some of the other participants, I don't know but this tourney must go on...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/22/04 11:33:47 AM 

victimizer wrote:
dreamz I understand how you feel but ultimately it's your decision...In my eyes it would'nt be credible for me to have a free round but either way... :afro:
Maybe you should ask some of the other participants, I don't know but this tourney must go on...

are you suggesting I find a replacement?
cause I dont know how much longer I want to wait for powder to drop.
I got respect for you not wanting a free round, but I really I dont know
what else to do.

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/22/04 08:18:20 PM 

I don't care already cause if you think about it powder was a replacement also...what a drag...he wanted in after someone dropped out and then he refuses to post in the next round... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/23/04 05:04:37 PM 

Dynasty wrote:
bad dreamz wrote:
bad dreamz wrote:

FUCKER...if he doen't show up he should be banned....this tourny needs enforcement

Fuck you, shut the fuck up, you know nothing about me and what I do with my time so shut the fuck up with your ignorant fucking opinions. Bad Dreamz, Victimizer, I'm sorry I can't come through, but I'm in Quebec for christmas and I can't do up a verse. I'm not refusing to drop Victimizer, I don't have time, this is the last post I'm going to make here in a couple weeks. Good luck with the rest of the tournament, and for the record, I entered this as a favour to Bad Dreamz when someone else no-showed, I had no previous intentions of signing up or doing anymore battling at all

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/24/04 09:58:29 PM 

:roll:

booo!

just... boooo!

http://www.myspace.com/2ndbornson

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/25/04 12:50:56 PM 

Dude still owes me a punchline tournament Champion sig. :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/26/04 04:39:37 PM 

Powder wrote:
Dynasty wrote:
bad dreamz wrote:
bad dreamz wrote:

Fuck you, shut the fuck up, you know nothing about me and what I do with my time so shut the fuck up with your ignorant fucking opinions. Bad Dreamz, Victimizer, I'm sorry I can't come through, but I'm in Quebec for christmas and I can't do up a verse. I'm not refusing to drop Victimizer, I don't have time, this is the last post I'm going to make here in a couple weeks. Good luck with the rest of the tournament, and for the record, I entered this as a favour to Bad Dreamz when someone else no-showed, I had no previous intentions of signing up or doing anymore battling at all

Peace

SUCK MY DICK BITCH......and drop some shit stop being a pussy

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/28/04 12:10:30 PM 

I guess that settles it victimizer you move on to the next round
Ill post it soon

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06