Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - *Vet Tourney* J-INC vs victimizer

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/15/19 03:29:33 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: *Vet Tourney* J-INC vs victimizer
PostPosted: 07/23/05 08:19:24 PM 

Read the rules thread then check in and get your battle started.

:coolsmoke:

Last edited by Adept Won on 08/12/05 03:17:40 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/12/05 03:19:10 PM 

victimizer is now in since that s.o.b. filthy is taking too long

please check in and drop your verses asap

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/12/05 05:37:56 PM 

check

either way i take the life out you like DOCTERS DOING C-SECTIONS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/13/05 11:14:36 AM 

fuck waiting.........

words crack ya fuckin orbital bone
you's a fag that rub, sucks and gags just for quarters alone
your paragraphs guranteed to bring laughs over a beat
your battle essays drag worst than paraplegic feet
this thread's like a party.....you're the drunk bitch and i'm the jock
when people look they think: "oh yeah J's gon get that pussy"
punchlines? your wack shit couldn't push me you sick tard
and vicky, you're a DICKHEAD, so of course you gon SPIT HARD
i rip bars, like writing verses with fuckin scissors
and you're shitty scriptures come out more awkward than off guard pictures
tear out ya liver then deliver it wrapped to ya mother
then i kill her and send her ligiments back to ya brother
ending the show of this...victor/victoria sick with dysphoria dropped from a window six stories up
given swift gory cuts, right through ya vital nerves, for reciting the kind of words, thats right from the likes of herbs
your loss rightfully earned, look at you, know what i see???
a victimless victimizer, burned by his sadistic father, who now lives with the secret of where he received his herpes
scratch on bitch...........

either way i take the life out you like DOCTERS DOING C-SECTIONS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/13/05 05:16:40 PM 

Alright I just checked elements today...And I'll keep my word, here it is...Lets go
oh shit!...If you read my verse already you gotta reread it cause I just looked at it and in comparison my 14 lines were too long so here it is the edited version...my bad

I'll maim this vet, till his blood stains a mess, on the ground with his last breath praying for death
Caved the face of this lame fuck, like jenny craig, J ain't-seeing-me till he gets his weight-up
I must've missed something, if you said mind-control ain't worthy...Then why the fuck is J-inc in this tourney?!!!!
Beat it! This is for vets, not heads who get no respect..his years-to-me is the only-time he seems-ahead
You should've canceled, stand with pom-poms next to me, cause you never had a chance-to-shine in this battle like S.O.B.!...(sun of brooklyn)
With cuts to the wrist, his hand is dealt, secretly his sig is a reminder to himself!
Once my wit hits these rappers, I get seven-years-bad-luck, cause I leave their image-shattered!
I spit a mix of words your shit for brains can't fathom, aim a fist at me?....This fucking weak can't even throw a tantrum!
I violate his health and pride, :angry: follow the sign, only action J will show me is his suicide
Left crying in feuds, I felt his rhyme should match his name, so I switched the I to U
Fuckers so stupid he can't comprehend he's weak, so I have to explain my last-line, pronounced your J...U...N...C! (junk)

good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/16/05 06:37:52 AM 

Victimizer
His verse had nice structure and also seemed kind of personal with "..fuck is J-inc in this tourney" and the sneek shot at S.O.B.
J-inc had that whole name calling and punchline thing that I usually don't feel but it came off pretty well and was very aggressive from the jump, but at times I felt he threw random punchlines around like that whole Jock at a party shit what was that? Although both were aggressive verses I vote Victimizer, for a more solid verse needing more anger management
ONE!

VOTE=Vict

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/16/05 09:02:18 AM 

J-Inc was more direct in the dissing and more vicious with it, had better flow structure too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/16/05 11:57:40 AM 

J-Inc, your flow and punches were good, very direct and hit pretty hard... so other just didn't work. ex. the scissors line...

Victimizer you had a few lines with potential but were lost in how they sort of came out forced ex the shattered image line. Although I think your concepts seemed more developed.

There was also some filler from both.

All in all, this is close for me, but I'm going to go with Victimizer on this round.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/16/05 12:59:20 PM 

Victimizer gets my vote....I think it flowed better when I read it..And made me laugh more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/16/05 01:01:53 PM 

I lost a lot of Victimizer's flow and it was awkward to read but he hit hard with nice disses and some attempts at personals. J-Inc also hit hard but his filler was noticable as though he was just setting him up for his hard pnches. It was a very close one but I'm going to have to go with the majority...

Round - Victimizer

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/17/05 05:10:58 PM 

victimizer had some nasty hits in his verse that were more personal and had better wordplay...also I thought his imagery and multies were much better..so my vote goes to vic and that makes it 5-1..

Winner: victimizer

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/19/05 01:26:10 PM 

Haha Vic got that TKO style. Js wasn't bad tho.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880