Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - 3w50

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/19/19 07:33:01 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 10:39:30 PM 

Funkytoez wrote:
Oh okay I didn't read that. Well speaking for myself I'm not gonna hate on anyone's skill level until they give me a reason to. There's some haters on this site but I"m not one of them. I give constructive crit, then if someone gets offended and snaps at me that's when I get angry.

Anyways I'mo see what's up with your site a lil more, but it looks like y'all got haters over there too.

ya we do. most of the vets over there arent too friendly at first. just ignore the haters

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/11/07 07:54:08 AM 

just tell your top five to holla at our top five you can bring all of them over here.....we could do it over there but you text battling is extremely slow at this point....we would use your rules for battling cause i honestly like yall way of voting waaaay better then ours so holla at then to jump ship for a lil bit or do you want me to just do it?

and it's all respect over here we have no problems with you or your site it's just creative competition....

either way i take the life out you like DOCTERS DOING C-SECTIONS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/11/07 11:02:51 AM 

J-INC wrote:
just tell your top five to holla at our top five you can bring all of them over here.....we could do it over there but you text battling is extremely slow at this point....we would use your rules for battling cause i honestly like yall way of voting waaaay better then ours so holla at then to jump ship for a lil bit or do you want me to just do it?

and it's all respect over here we have no problems with you or your site it's just creative competition....

our top 5 almost never battles anymore. theyre ill as fuck (imo) but they only battle on special occasions usually. and they defenitely wont be having a site battle with you guys or anybody else. so if you want to come over and battle some of our people, cool. but youre not gonna get to battle any of our vets and there is no chance of a site battle, or of our vets coming over here. no offense, thats just the way it is

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/11/07 11:09:39 AM 

no offence taken i've read a lot of posts from your vets and they seem so amazed by themselves that i wouldn't imagine any of them taking the time out to test their talent against anyone they dont deem "worthy" it's really sad honestly, that people could be so full of thenselves....honestly they're not that great, they're good but not great like they believe themselves to be....I myself am not gonna beg for a battle with someone i believe i'm better than, so maybe when your vets come down off of their self inflicted highs they might begin to realize that they're human just like the rest of us and battle poeple on their level....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/11/07 11:13:00 AM 

J-INC wrote:
no offence taken i've read a lot of posts from your vets and they seem so amazed by themselves that i wouldn't imagine any of them taking the time out to test their talent against anyone they dont deem "worthy" it's really sad honestly, that people could be so full of thenselves....honestly they're not that great, they're good but not great like they believe themselves to be....I myself am not gonna beg for a battle with someone i believe i'm better than, so maybe when your vets come down off of their self inflicted highs they might begin to realize that they're human just like the rest of us and battle poeple on their level....

i doubt it. i mean they are really good. we havent lost any of the site battles we use to get in ever i dont think.

but while youre waiting for them, come battle me and some of the light/middle weights that are actually active. and make sure to read up on our battle rules unlike funkytoez did cuz they are defenitely different. or get at me for information if youd prefer

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/11/07 11:23:43 AM 

yea i'm down hit me up with the rules and i'll get it poppin over there

AND I',mma still get it poppin HERE if anybody wanna act froggy scream at me!!!

HHE REPRESENTER! :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/11/07 11:39:44 AM 

J-INC wrote:
yea i'm down hit me up with the rules and i'll get it poppin over there

AND I',mma still get it poppin HERE if anybody wanna act froggy scream at me!!!

HHE REPRESENTER! :o

alrite, first of all, let the other dude set up the battle cuz im too lazy to explain all that. to battle, you have to have 2 links to battles youve voted in, and not like how you vote over here. you comment on each bar, then vote and explain why and give advice on how the battlers can improve. then you do the bars they ask for, which means 2 lines = 1 bar. check out some of the other battles to see what i mean. good luck to ya homie

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/11/07 11:52:56 AM 

sounds good.....i'll see what's good on your end then homie

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/11/07 07:59:58 PM 

i just now saw this.
i'd be down for some inter-site battlin', but judging by how 3w50 was looking at my battle with ink (the comment in question) my shit won't be appreciated. matter of fact, a lot of times i don't even think it's appreciated here sometimes. i can kill a bunch of niggas, and people will act like i did it the wrong way or something.
like "yeah you stabbed him, but it would've been better if you made an exact incision below the artery..." that's sounds cool and everything, but the guy is dead isn't he??? i work more like Jason than Hannibal Lecter.
hollarin' at other sites sound cool though. i wouldn't mind getting into the ring with some new, experienced cats. I'd have to change up the rhymestyle though, if a lot of cats on there sound like INK.
people might not think i can do it, but i can make "incisions" in stead of stabs if that's what gets votes.

http://www.myspace.com/hydrotheemcee

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/11/07 08:47:02 PM 

hydro_the_mc wrote:
i just now saw this.
i'd be down for some inter-site battlin', but judging by how 3w50 was looking at my battle with ink (the comment in question) my shit won't be appreciated. matter of fact, a lot of times i don't even think it's appreciated here sometimes. i can kill a bunch of niggas, and people will act like i did it the wrong way or something.
like "yeah you stabbed him, but it would've been better if you made an exact incision below the artery..." that's sounds cool and everything, but the guy is dead isn't he??? i work more like Jason than Hannibal Lecter.
hollarin' at other sites sound cool though. i wouldn't mind getting into the ring with some new, experienced cats. I'd have to change up the rhymestyle though, if a lot of cats on there sound like INK.
people might not think i can do it, but i can make "incisions" in stead of stabs if that's what gets votes.

if you murder a kid, cool. i dont give a shit the way you did it if i think you actually murdered him, cuz as you say, the dudes dead. i just didnt think you murdered him, yet everybody was acting as if you did. thats what i thought was homo about that battle

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/12/07 07:02:56 PM 

I should take a peek at this site myself...

- KRS-One