Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - The Bible Codes

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/17/19 04:35:28 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/08/01 06:44:00 PM 

What do yall, who have heard about them, think. Coincidence, or divine signature?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/08/01 07:08:00 PM 

It can't be a coincidence. There is a lot of math and patterns in the bible such as the repition of the number sevent, the word torah in hebrew appears forwards and backwards throughout the old testament at 50 letter increments,there is a logarithmic pattern of how long a person lived after God decreed that no man will live past 120 years. Codes are only found in the Hebrew Old Testament and the Greek New Teastament. I believe man and man alone wrote these religous documents, however.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/09/01 11:34:00 AM 

it depends how deep you get into it. some people think that the Bible Code program predicts every thing in the history of the universe.

in other words, if you put in the right pattern, you can find out what color your great-grandaughters first sneaks are gonna be.

That's just laughable if you ask me. I dont know about these Biblical prophesies b/c people can interpret anything to mean anything they want it to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/09/01 12:56:00 PM 

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/09/01 06:13:00 PM 

I, as a believer in the Bible, am skeptic about the Bible Codes. I think that the idea of it gets into Numerology,similar to some of the stuff with the Kabalah, in a sense. But, many Christian authors justify there books on the B.C. because they do not predict the future, only verify the past.I think they are an interesting topic, possibly true, but unneeded.I would say that prophetic,historic,scientific,and archeological evidence speak for the Bible. "The Signature of God," by Dr.Grant R. Jeffery shows a lot of this type of evidence. He uses the B.C. also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/09/01 07:56:00 PM 

I am also a believer of the Bible.. and I do not believe any of that code mumbo jumbo...