Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Wassup with schools now a dayz? and they wonder why we lived

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/14/19 02:15:29 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/15/01 06:56:00 AM 

I think the school system is hypocritical and unorganized. VALUES are to be taught at home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/15/01 08:44:00 AM 
true that. if i had a child, i personally would not let the school system try to teach my children what values they should hold and believe in. That's the last thing schools need to be doing especially when they have a hard time as it is to teach kids how to read and write.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/15/01 11:59:00 AM 

my kids gonna be home schooled, if i can arrange it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/15/01 11:59:00 AM 

well untill a certain age, they can go to middle school. but i wanna home school them for a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/15/01 12:33:00 PM 

I think the question has more to do with rationalization than anything else. If one chooses the doctor, you cannot choose the black man because of the hatred that will ensue between them. If you choose the law student, the wife, as the only loved one left with him, will also go in order for the student to function. The drug dealer is questionable.The question isn't about breaking laws, but morals: Who did he sell the drugs to,ie, kids adults; what kind of drugs, weed or heroin or everything. Then there is need to procreate, after all there are only seven people left. So should the gay guy go? It's interesting question, don't sell it short just because it comes from the school system.

How does homeschooling work anyay. Wouldn't you need to get tutors and the tutors will not be totally objective. And you can't teach yourself, at least it's hard to. Teaching a person how to read and write for the first time ever is difficult to do. The educational system fucks that up too. They "teach" reading through memorization like making a kid write "The ball is red" fifty times which doesn't help i reading speed or comprehension or just knowing how to read. Forget values in the educational system, there needs to be education especially with kids who just stared in the school system

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/15/01 12:55:00 PM 

the skool system is fucked up