Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - mayan predictions

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 12/12/19 07:32:37 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/01/01 10:19:00 PM 

the mayans predicted their downfall,and thru their complex calender they have predicted sum alignment of earth with I think the closest galaxy(forgot the name)which is gonna change earth in 2012,because they measured full planet rotations and caled them braks or sumptin and basiclly broke down it down to that exact day because it has happened before i forgot what the whole rotation was called...but yeah let see what happens
and we can't forget that aztek leaders comeback,supposedly he left one day and never came back,
plus lots of serpents and ancient hiero's that relate to other ancient tribes,i need to get up on this more but yeah,watch out for 2012's documented alignment even by nasa dudes and see what that brings...or dosen't

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/02/01 02:20:00 PM 

Yah, their predictions blow your mind. They were all based on the stars I belief and many of them have already come to fruition. IE..A god would confront them, several centuries ago and low and behold the conquistadors showed up, and bgan killing them off. The most tragic thing that happened was the ritualistic burning of nearly all of their texts and beliefs thatwas carried out.

I wish I could read that shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/03/01 06:02:00 AM 

Peace
so what this what u were talkin bout???

The Dreamspell is part of a prophetic "time release." It is coded into the information left by the Classic or Galactic Mayan. This insight was discovered by Dr. José Argüelles. It was brought to light in his pioneering work on the codes of time, The Mayan Factor, in which he identified the dates for the world-wide peace event known as the Harmonic Convergence. Dr. Argüelles and his wife Lloydine further revealed and refined their understanding of the secrets of 4th dimensional time in their subsequent work, The Dreamspell. According to Dr. Argüelles, a Dreamspell is "any agreed upon belief system which creates a continuing state of consciousness." We are now at the end of the Dreamspell of history and at the beginning of the Dreamspell of galactic culture. This means that we are coming to the end of the belief in the male dominant, warrior hero, fear and separation paradigm. And we are preparing to move into the love based, artist hero paradigm of natural time. All we have to do is change our view of time and open ourselves to the love that is inherent in us all.

for the rest go to http://www.2012.com.au/mayan.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/03/01 03:37:00 PM 

word..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/04/01 01:38:00 PM 

Ra: good lookin son, this is vital sheit
you too ONESOUL, glad to see the interest displayed on such a modern~day relevant subject

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Memo-Xen on 2001-05-04 16:41 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/05/01 11:35:00 AM 

http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html palabra...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-05-05 14:35 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/05/01 01:23:00 PM 

oje, thanks again, i jus printed this one out
i'm gonna read it tommorow, ya know i can't be sitting @ home on cinco de mayo

peace