Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - bush's latest appointments

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 12/11/19 07:59:39 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/21/01 08:50:00 PM 

well, this got by my radar, but bill maher mentioned it tonite on politically incorrect. a couple weeks ago bush named janet rehnquist the inspector general of the dept. of health and human services and named eugene scalia the solicitor general of the dept. of labor unions. hmmm, scalia and rehnquist, those names sound familiar. oh, maybe thats becuz they're the children of 2 republican justices of the supreme court. supreme court? that thing that decided the election? nepotism, yahoo! fukin shady.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/22/01 02:01:00 AM 

hah, i believe that is the spoils system, which is illegal. the fact that the president did something completely illegal and nobody noticed is frightening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/22/01 06:31:00 AM 

I'm sory folks, your country is going to crumble under that fool bush..He hasnt the brain power or personality to lead a circus let alone a theme park like the U.S.A.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/26/01 02:47:00 AM 

Quote:
On 2001-06-22 09:31, OB1 wrote:
I'm sory folks, your country is going to crumble under that fool bush..He hasnt the brain power or personality to lead a circus let alone a theme park like the U.S.A.

And Tony Blair does? :lol:

Everybody's been predictin' the demise of the US since the Vietnam War; it'll happen but not because we pick a leader who does things with which not everyone agrees. Eventhough Bush may seem like an idiot to you, I'm sure there are qualities to him that are good. I think about how everyone bad-mouthed Clinton, yet he did some good stuff too. Quit focusing on all the negative that the media feeds and look for the good shit people are doing.

Remember politicians are a reflection of what their voters want; if Bush was doing something that pissed off so many Americans, he wouldn't last as president. Give the guy a break and pray he does something that will improve the US.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/26/01 09:04:00 AM 

Quote:
On 2001-06-26 05:47, xViolentxOnex wrote:
Quote:
On 2001-06-22 09:31, OB1 wrote:

And Tony Blair does? :lol:

Everybody's been predictin' the demise of the US since the Vietnam War; it'll happen but not because we pick a leader who does things with which not everyone agrees. Eventhough Bush may seem like an idiot to you, I'm sure there are qualities to him that are good. I think about how everyone bad-mouthed Clinton, yet he did some good stuff too. Quit focusing on all the negative that the media feeds and look for the good shit people are doing.

Remember politicians are a reflection of what their voters want; if Bush was doing something that pissed off so many Americans, he wouldn't last as president. Give the guy a break and pray he does something that will improve the US.

Tell me what he is doing that is good and I will focus on it. Also he is not a reflection of what the voters want...because more people voted for Gore...Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/26/01 09:24:00 AM 

:roll:

Like I said, pray he does something good

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/27/01 06:16:00 AM 

Bush is more of an enemy to the world than Sadam Hussein

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/28/01 07:14:00 AM 

^actually, as crazy as that sounds, your right marklar. We have a plus balance invoice with the U.N., china is FAR from cordial with us after we disrespected and humiliated them, Japan has been silent since we killed nine of their civilians a few months back with our ballistic sub, mexico is enraged at the US for making border smuggling an industry because of currupt U.S. police, have you heard Bush's cliche republican propoganda as per global warming??, why did tens of thousands of europeans show up to boycott the Bush administration for it's proposals on environment? why has the budget cut which has taken millions from schools caused a republican senator to defect to the liberalist camp?

oh, and VIOLENT... why has the budget cut also contradicted Bush's promise to the US military? maybe you aren't aware but your fellow armed forces are up in arms about Bush's suger coated promises to compensate financially, unfortunately his corperate bills and budget mis-calculations have AGAIN decided against sticking to his original promises

i could go on and on but my fingers are tired

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/28/01 07:24:00 AM 

oh well...he's a politician...you act as if he's God...all politicians are fucking scum and deserve a good flogging, but like I said hope for the best...You already know all politicians are going to lie, cheat, steal and fuck the American Public in the ass for all it's worth, so all you can do is voice your opinion and pray that things get better or at least something good comes out of the situation...Oh, and so you know, I did know about the lies about the military...I knew they were lies anyways since he first said them...it was a ploy to get military members to vote for him...I personally don't give a fuck who runs the country because we're always picking from the lesser of evils no matter who runs for president...personally, I voted against Gore because I met that worthless artificial prick and had a bad taste in my mouth ever since I met that fuck...I still can't wash off the sick feeling from when he shook my hand...fuckin' phony piece of shit...that's one guy I'd like to go toe to toe with in the squared ring, if ya feel me...