Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Drunken Warrior

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 08/23/19 07:26:34 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/01/01 04:45:00 PM 

When did you ever start to think beyond the norm? i'm just wondering, because it seems as if your hitting the basics of 'thinking'...it's cool though, because all should be interested in expanding their minds; but there are some people out there that only do things as a facade, so that they can be accepted. And the internet is a prime opportunity for people to do such things. hell i might just be a ten year old dork, for all anyone knows. You might be some big fat ape like gorilla that tries to hard to be something he's not. Who knows. We all find ourselves in the end. Its' just funny watching people run around in circles, til they finally realize that they gotta look within to find a way out. So, when did you really start to think, beyond what the system serves you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/01/01 06:16:00 PM 

neeeeeeeeevermind

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lips on 2001-07-02 00:10 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/04/01 05:14:00 AM 

Fuck off you assumption-oriented bitch. Who the hell are you to judge me by my body? Yeah, I have a fuckin' hairy chest. OOOOOOH, now I'm REEEEAALLL STUPID!!!! I guess Darwin was wrong about me! I must have de-evolved in my sleep! You ass, try thinking with your BRAIN instead of your EYES. For your information, I read, and write 5 hours a day. After that, I get out and INTERACT with people... something you most likely know ZILCH about. I do NOT touch the BASICS of thinking, I post about WHATEVER comes to MY MIND. Ignore me, if you think I'm fronting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/04/01 02:52:00 PM 

we're ALL devo....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/04/01 07:26:00 PM 

Quote:
On 2001-07-04 17:52, mesa_sound wrote:
we're ALL devo....

Some of us own two albums by them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/09/01 04:25:00 PM 

we gotta look at both sides. maybe optimim saw sumthin that stuck out to make him say that about drunken. ok, i understand. but maybe drunken is trying to b at his best with this stuff. who knos.