Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - fikshen

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 08/25/19 08:07:47 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/04/01 04:55:00 AM 

'My favs are prolly Marx and I also like a little bit of Feuerbach ....

Hegel ,is interesting ,but not my point of view ..... '

hegel, marx and feuerbach are fairly similar in the fact that they are all enlightement thinkers (that there is a goal or end point to human history - for marx it is the communist state, for feuerbach it is for humans to stop raifying beliefs such as god into reality, and hegel for the cosmic mind to end its dialectical (struggle through ending and creating new societies) journey to its telos (which is the Prussian state). Marx called grouped Hegel and Feuerbach into the Old and New Hegalians, and in fact didnt agree with either (they both had mystical trappings), but believed that they were on to something (the end point of history, and certain other things..). Marx believed that rather than starting with theory (like the old and new hegalians) we should begin with real concrete people + quit the realm of philosophy
"life is not determined by consciousness, but consciousness by life"
(according to marx, there is no real truth or reason, merely the economic base - the economic base defines everything. i find them interesting, but i dont agree with any of these thinkers (although i do believe that marx is definitely onto something).

Marx reduces the world to its economic aspect.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'i would say that Nietzche believed in truths to exist'
this is a huge tension in nietzche's work:
'it is the primordial fact of history' VS it is up to the master to act as the 'heart dictates'

damn ive run out of time gotta go- finish later
peace
p.s. nietzche is a weirdo, but a clever, annoying bastard

my fav. is HERMAN DOOYERWEERD THE DUTCH PHENOMENOLOGICAL STRUCTURALIST THINKER (VS REDUCTIONISM)