Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Another AIDS post

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 08/23/19 08:25:22 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/05/01 06:00:00 PM 

http://www.newsday.com/coverage/current/editorial/thursday/nd2216.htm

"But the brain trust was wrong - microbes do discriminate. HIV likes, in particular, women and gay men in addition to people with a history of sexually transmitted diseases and drug injectors. And for a million complex reasons it especially likes to prey on the poor."

"Subtle yet as vital as the ink on your currency"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Non - Entity on 2001-07-08 20:34 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/07/01 12:14:00 AM 

geez your a piece a pocket link for changing your name like you said you'd do in that one post...
anyway microbes discriminating sounds like a bigger problem than AIDs Cancer and suicide combined.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/07/01 07:34:00 AM 

I went to the site and read the whole article.

The article itself makes sense, BUT the paragraph that you pulled out makes no sense.

"But the brain trust was wrong - microbes do discriminate. HIV likes, in particular, women and gay men in addition to people with a history of sexually transmitted diseases and drug injectors. And for a million complex reasons it especially likes to prey on the poor."

In order for a heterasexual woman to get HIV she has to contract it from a man. Unless, however, which as i am writing this i am starting to think a bit differently, that most men in this country have sex with more woman. So 1 man= sex with 5 woman, lets just say, then the five woman get HIV, but only 1 man is affected, and thats him. Hmmm.

I dont know what to make of this.

maybe it does make sense, and i just wasnt getting it when i first read it.

But i can deffinatly see how Americans have kind of let AID's worry die out of America. No one worries about it anymore, and it still is a huge crisis. People need to read up on the facts.

well im out

peace, love

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/07/01 09:55:00 AM 

Quote:
On 2001-07-07 03:14, quest_codex wrote:
geez your a piece a pocket link for changing your name like you said you'd do in that one post...

Pocket lint? Gonna change my name again . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/09/01 10:14:00 AM 

you might dissagree with me on this (u probably will!!) but in my opinion aids (and all other diseases) are apart of human nature its a balance between the newborn and the dead, i mean the same amount of people are being born as the same amount of people dieing so do u fuck up the balance by curing people?????

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/09/01 10:01:00 PM 

haha non entity your hilarious...
i think i still have this post logic gave us all a while back, i think i copy and pasted it and so its somewhere here in my room on a disk, so if you want me to put in the effort of finding it let me know and i'll post it.