Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Cameras everywhere

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 08/19/19 10:06:09 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/08/01 09:55:00 AM 

I just heard on a TV program that in a major city, a people is on average caught by a video camera six times a day, whether at home, mall, work, etc.

Pretty wack...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/08/01 10:11:00 AM 

it's more than that in NYC dog...especially if you go to Washington Square park or to MTV Square aka Times Square. Also walk down certain streets and you'll know; they got more surveillance in NY than the CIA had during the Cold War(an exaggeration, but probably only by slight).

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/08/01 10:12:00 AM 

true true

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/08/01 10:18:00 AM 

good thing I'm an exhibitionist, huh? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/08/01 02:11:00 PM 

I hear ya ducksauce. I live in baltimore and its amazing how many times you will see people taking pictures for one thing or another. Not Torrists, but magazines and comercials, newspaper, and everything. In a matter of fact, they were having a can food drive for families on the apalacian trail. Unfortuanitly (excuse spelling) i was not involved, but it was a Jehova's witness event, and i was watching them hand out food, and the next day in the Maryland Gazette, i saw a picture of me, and it said, and i quote, "A young man of Brooklyn Park Jehova's Witness Kingdom hall helps donate food to the needy."

Really interesting experience, considering i am not Jehova's Witness, and i wasnt helping, and i was just watching. Lol.

But i hear you man. I wasnt even aware that someone took my picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/10/01 08:46:00 AM 

Crazy aint it...?
Apparently here in the UK, summink to do with the data protection act I think, you can actually obtain a copy of the video of you captured on CCTV cameras, heh. They also HAVE to send it to you, if they refuse, they break the law... Funny: Anyone from UK see Mark Thomas' last series? Funny guy who goes up against 'all things wrong' in the world (kinda like a uk -ahh- whats his name again... Mike Moore is it? American guy goes up against corporations, government n that), anyways, dude said to record a movie on the CCTV cameras and send it in!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/10/01 10:48:00 AM 

control.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/10/01 01:11:00 PM 

DAMN SPYS!! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/10/01 10:48:00 PM 

any other americans have the stop-light cameras (takes a picture at the red and they send it to you with a ticket if you run the light)?

I had a prfessor from Germany tell us that they had those to catch people violating various trafic laws and apparently they had to take them down becasue too many men were caught on camera (and the picture sent to their home) with their mistresses in the car.

Ill Fanatic, is this true to your knowledge?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/14/01 12:06:00 PM 

man it's like we literally live in the book 1984....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/14/01 07:31:00 PM 

Scott man, i hate to break it to you. But that is VERY true. They are on almost every traffic light in Baltimore city (Maryland).
But the one thing on your statement is false, they have NOT taken them down. They are still up. SO as many men as they want to see will be shown. heheheh.

but the answer to your question is yes, they are still up.

peace, love