Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - THE WORLD GOVERNMENTS... eeeehh.

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/14/19 11:55:32 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/22/01 11:33:00 AM 

The governments - trying to take control of the world, making their twisted versions of the world, socially and generally engineering us all to try and 'think' like they're 'thinking'. Setting up win/win situations to everything they get you to do, trying to affect evry aspect of your life, not going thru the problems you have to face and experience every day and trying to understand?! Trying to tell you what's good and what's bad, Having a cut in everything you earn and buy, I sussed out in our country we must work a day and a half, just for the government to keep the country going?? Who gives a fuck about the country - that's nothing to do with me?? And how can that be anybodies problems except for theirs?? Voting - who gives a fuck about this, too - you vote for a lesser of 2 evils anyway... Plus, they're destroying our planet, and the ramifications are messing up every facet of natural life, including ourselves, they're trying to take away your 'individuality' and the way you 'think'. They face you indirectly - not 'directly'. They control the media, and put TV's in your homes, they only show bad news on the news, they control the papers the media everything... They are capitilising on us, our families, and eventually our children - Fuck them, if I want a kid, I don't want it to go to school and make it learn what 'they' want it to learn, I want to teach it how to properky survive in the world, model it along with it's natural mother into our child - not their child. That's why everything's going to pot - we aren't living naturally anymore - the parents are at work all day and haven't got time to discipline their children... Don't get me started on money!!?!
Nature = good, direct confrontations you'll have chance to control the outcomes.
Unnatural = bad, indirect confontations mean you have no control over.
Anyone wanna follow my lead......

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/22/01 06:23:00 PM 

...And they say that God justifies every fucking thing that they do...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/22/01 08:43:00 PM 

im not gonna touch this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/23/01 06:53:00 AM 

Quote:
On 2001-04-22 14:33, Dougall1977 wrote:
The governments - trying to take control of the world,

Peace

Trying, they already have. The question is not how, or what goes on in society, or how good our bad our government treats us, or how fucked up this country, and the world for that matter is, but rather WHAT DO YOU INDTEND TO DO ABOUT IT? Whats your contribution to humanity? Realizing how things are is fine(knowledge), but realizing WHY they are like that(wisdom) is even better, but the best part is accessing the problem(understanding) and finding and excercising the solution.

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/23/01 07:49:00 AM 

Benwa

I just discovered what your name means...

that's nasty, kid

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/23/01 08:24:00 AM 

nah u got it wrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/23/01 08:40:00 AM 

Leffield, What the hell are you thinking about!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/25/01 02:53:00 AM 

True to that question society is just plain wrong but us people that see through it are " Just PARANOID"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/25/01 10:18:00 AM 

u know what the real problem really is leaders are getting younger and younger

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/11/01 07:22:00 AM 

wOrd dougall..i'll try to follow your lead
tha illz of life
when you look at this world what do you peep/well this lil hippie girl with an eyebrow ring/thinks not too many people have dug beneath/i see propaganda,greed,and mass suffering/you may think i'm weak and naive but you couldn't be more wrong/for my mind is strong and with my eyes i can see all the ugliness and bullshit that's goin on around me/don't ya think it's fucked up that a bunch of old white guys run this country/and as they plan for world war three/i'm tryin to keep my sanity/in this so-called worl of liberty and prosperity/nobody is free/that's why i say no drugs for me, i need my mind to be open and aware with reality/all the ill communication and mass extermination of our worlds population/with all the genocide,infanticide,suicide,homicide/we need to raise up and prioritize/with all the segregation and immobilization,we need education and facilitation/we got nazis from germany livin out their lives without a worry/while the 'justice' system puts innocent people to death in a hurry/we got child prostitution and malnutrition/sweat shops where minorities are worked like slaves for below minimum wage til they reach their graves/we got the black market and drug trade,but hey there's money to be made/then you got these people livin high on a hilltop drivin their drop-tops/eating from plates of gold,wearing fur coats and diamond rings/ha of course they don't know death comes from both these things/they make a million dollars a day for sittin on their bougie asses/but wait,my momz educates classes and my dad helps save lives by the masses/they'll never see that much money in their finances/it's ok tho cuz entertainers got it rough with no privacy and cameras always in their face in a clump/hey front page of the paper,brad pitt just took a dump/ok lemme get back on point to the subject at hand,as as i travel along this journey called life i try to remember to take heed/that with all the blingbling and ca chingching/nothing in this bullshit world is as tho it seems

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/11/01 07:22:00 AM 

wOrd dougall..i'll try to follow your lead
tha illz of life
when you look at this world what do you peep/well this lil hippie girl with an eyebrow ring/thinks not too many people have dug beneath/i see propaganda,greed,and mass suffering/you may think i'm weak and naive but you couldn't be more wrong/for my mind is strong and with my eyes i can see all the ugliness and bullshit that's goin on around me/don't ya think it's fucked up that a bunch of old white guys run this country/and as they plan for world war three/i'm tryin to keep my sanity/in this so-called worl of liberty and prosperity/nobody is free/that's why i say no drugs for me, i need my mind to be open and aware with reality/all the ill communication and mass extermination of our worlds population/with all the genocide,infanticide,suicide,homicide/we need to raise up and prioritize/with all the segregation and immobilization,we need education and facilitation/we got nazis from germany livin out their lives without a worry/while the 'justice' system puts innocent people to death in a hurry/we got child prostitution and malnutrition/sweat shops where minorities are worked like slaves for below minimum wage til they reach their graves/we got the black market and drug trade,but hey there's money to be made/then you got these people livin high on a hilltop drivin their drop-tops/eating from plates of gold,wearing fur coats and diamond rings/ha of course they don't know death comes from both these things/they make a million dollars a day for sittin on their bougie asses/but wait,my momz educates classes and my dad helps save lives by the masses/they'll never see that much money in their finances/it's ok tho cuz entertainers got it rough with no privacy and cameras always in their face in a clump/hey front page of the paper,brad pitt just took a dump/ok lemme get back on point to the subject at hand,as as i travel along this journey called life i try to remember to take heed/that with all the blingbling and ca chingching/nothing in this bullshit world is as tho it seems

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/11/01 08:32:00 AM 
word