Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - i know why this place is dead..

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/16/19 08:06:39 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/19/08 11:26:02 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11/21/07 10:57:36 PM
Posts: 1289
well not dead..but

i still think its the front page... it just throws me off ..everytime i see it,,
its like hiphop elements,, and then i see tori spelling
so i imagine a casual observer will see this and be like what the hell is HHE..is it like a tabloid site
while someone who looked for hiphop elements might feel mixed and be like i dont want to post here or whatever..
maybe..
the front should be split like half tabloid for the hits(which is the only reason that it is in its present format)
and the other half hip hop??

or even better have colums or areas?? with all the media on the front page easily sectioned off,, then with links to the forums..

like have a movie/star column/area then it will tell you to dicsuss in the forum then like a music one etc..

now.it just seems confusing,,

but ill stop bitching now..i out

_________________
http://blotsofthegreyblog.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/19/08 11:28:44 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11/21/07 10:57:36 PM
Posts: 1289
i guess it is kinda almost like that,,, just seeing torri spelling scares me

:beer:

_________________
http://blotsofthegreyblog.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/20/08 02:55:45 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11/05/02 09:41:11 PM
Posts: 7067
Location: SoCal
True. The shit looks like the checkout counter at the drugstore. I really don't give a fuck about 3/4 of the people the frontpage talks about. The shit is terrible. It might as well be E Channel's website. Booooo!!

Worse is I don't know who to blame for it. If its Villa, I wanna know how come? And even more strange is the crowd being attracted to HHE with such stuff on the frontpage. There's plenty of stuff going on in the world related to HipHop. I don't care if they have to gank stories off of true-skool.org or go the way of Wax Poetics and talk about Funk, Blues and Soul...just ANYTHING but the bullshit Hollywood tetherball of unimportant, shallow people who really contribute nothing to HipHop culture...

...I need a promotion. Hook it up and I'll get you the stories.

_________________
Wanna Fight? Try Ultimate MUGEN!
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/20/08 03:53:11 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 09/05/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 768
Location: Oregon
it doesn't say Hip Hop anywhere on the front page
not even in the list of music genres


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/20/08 04:05:36 AM 
Offline

Joined: 10/02/04 07:00:28 AM
Posts: 4991
Well I bookmark the forum, so hardly know what you're talking about. It could have current hip hop artists on there and a I probably wouldn't know/care who they are.

Maybe we should bring back No Homo

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/20/08 05:43:55 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 04/14/04 04:41:31 AM
Posts: 4707
Haloed Griot wrote:
True. The shit looks like the checkout counter at the drugstore. I really don't give a fuck about 3/4 of the people the frontpage talks about. The shit is terrible. It might as well be E Channel's website. Booooo!!

Worse is I don't know who to blame for it. If its Villa, I wanna know how come?


HOAXoneder wrote:
Matt mad the changes. I actually had not seen the Homepage until today. LOL @ Country singer video.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/20/08 08:03:53 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08/28/06 11:02:11 PM
Posts: 5740
Location: Some Fat Booty White Girl's Crib
If the front page was like it was back in 2000-02, shit would be off the hook. Somebody got lazy, real lazy. I used to come here just for music news and new tracks, before I even fucked around with the forum. *sigh*

But im afraid to bitch about the front page, cause I know Villa likes to completely overhaul shit. Im cool with the way the forum looks, thats all that matters to me.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: not dead but chilling
PostPosted: 03/20/08 11:44:55 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11/21/07 10:57:36 PM
Posts: 1289
i dont got a prob with villa , i think change is good and keeps things fresh..
just torri spelling and zwellweiger (sp) scare me ..

i was checking this site and this site has mad hiphop related videos yet.. still inline with current items, blog type style,if i seen those type of videos on the front page.hhe would be killing it..
with incredible hulk trailers, olivia munn!, big bird, kickz and hiphop sketch comedy..it be nice
but i assume its mad work changing the page and etc....

http://hiphopisdeadly.wordpress.com/

_________________
http://blotsofthegreyblog.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: not dead but chilling
PostPosted: 03/21/08 02:36:45 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11/05/02 09:41:11 PM
Posts: 7067
Location: SoCal
1nesol wrote:
i dont got a prob with villa , i think change is good and keeps things fresh..
just torri spelling and zwellweiger (sp) scare me ..

i was checking this site and this site has mad hiphop related videos yet.. still inline with current items, blog type style,if i seen those type of videos on the front page.hhe would be killing it..
with incredible hulk trailers, olivia munn!, big bird, kickz and hiphop sketch comedy..it be nice
but i assume its mad work changing the page and etc....

http://hiphopisdeadly.wordpress.com/


Son, this is somebody's blog...

_________________
Wanna Fight? Try Ultimate MUGEN!
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: not dead but chilling
PostPosted: 03/21/08 08:29:59 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08/06/03 03:21:17 AM
Posts: 2694
Location: NC
Haloed Griot wrote:
1nesol wrote:
i dont got a prob with villa , i think change is good and keeps things fresh..
just torri spelling and zwellweiger (sp) scare me ..

i was checking this site and this site has mad hiphop related videos yet.. still inline with current items, blog type style,if i seen those type of videos on the front page.hhe would be killing it..
with incredible hulk trailers, olivia munn!, big bird, kickz and hiphop sketch comedy..it be nice
but i assume its mad work changing the page and etc....

http://hiphopisdeadly.wordpress.com/


Son, this is somebody's blog...

if this site resembled that blog, I would never post here. and he's been prostituting for that blog in every post lately.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: not dead but chilling
PostPosted: 03/21/08 08:59:21 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 01/10/03 12:20:57 AM
Posts: 5796
Location: I'm mobile now.
Loog' Diamond Phillips wrote:
Haloed Griot wrote:
1nesol wrote:
i dont got a prob with villa , i think change is good and keeps things fresh..
just torri spelling and zwellweiger (sp) scare me ..

i was checking this site and this site has mad hiphop related videos yet.. still inline with current items, blog type style,if i seen those type of videos on the front page.hhe would be killing it..
with incredible hulk trailers, olivia munn!, big bird, kickz and hiphop sketch comedy..it be nice
but i assume its mad work changing the page and etc....

http://hiphopisdeadly.wordpress.com/


Son, this is somebody's blog...

if this site resembled that blog, I would never post here. and he's been prostituting for that blog in every post lately.

He has been reppin.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/21/08 04:52:57 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 03/08/08 01:59:35 AM
Posts: 137
Location: turn around
that would be only the minimal of the reasons....... truth is alot of people go out of their ways to give negative responses .... indeed .... i have done my job of killing my target ..... so i see no real reason to stick around..... peace out site.

_________________
WELCOME TO HIPHOP-ELEMENTS, YOU LOOK TIRED... HAVE A SEAT
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/21/08 05:59:19 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08/06/03 03:21:17 AM
Posts: 2694
Location: NC
yeah, you solved the problem of the site, Madd. we should all hold hands and sing songs about peace. never mind being yourself. God you're such a faggot.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/21/08 07:32:30 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 03/08/08 01:59:35 AM
Posts: 137
Location: turn around
oh i never said i solved any problem loog... you and those like you are still alive aren't you... so there is no problem solved... i said " i have done my job of killing my target " which was maddman ... you ignorant pathetic piece of shoe scum.

_________________
WELCOME TO HIPHOP-ELEMENTS, YOU LOOK TIRED... HAVE A SEAT
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/21/08 07:35:17 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08/06/03 03:21:17 AM
Posts: 2694
Location: NC
MADDMANKILLER(FED) wrote:
oh i never said i solved any problem loog... you and those like you are still alive aren't you... so there is no problem solved... i said " i have done my job of killing my target " which was maddman ... you ignorant pathetic piece of shoe scum.

I was speaking on the "negative responses" comment, Columbo.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/21/08 07:44:46 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 03/08/08 01:59:35 AM
Posts: 137
Location: turn around
all in all same shit... i never really pay attention to what you type anyways...as a matter of fact i am going to put you on ignore sometime soon

_________________
WELCOME TO HIPHOP-ELEMENTS, YOU LOOK TIRED... HAVE A SEAT
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/21/08 07:49:10 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08/06/03 03:21:17 AM
Posts: 2694
Location: NC
MADDMANKILLER(FED) wrote:
i am going to put you on ignore sometime soon

bwahahahahaha.

"You slap me 14 or 15 more times, and it's over."

talk to yourself from here on out.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/21/08 08:28:01 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 03/08/08 01:59:35 AM
Posts: 137
Location: turn around
beautiful.... see how that works..... one less bitch to deal with

_________________
WELCOME TO HIPHOP-ELEMENTS, YOU LOOK TIRED... HAVE A SEAT
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i know why this place is dead..
PostPosted: 03/21/08 11:53:50 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11/21/07 10:57:36 PM
Posts: 1289
not prostitutin..just postin posts..if you dont like them read em..i just sourced since i didnt find them on my own..anyways whatchu think the front page is its all you tube shit..
but anyways..
at least people convo'ed

and sum like it how it is and some dont..its all good..cause none of us own the site lol...

good friday fuckkas

_________________
http://blotsofthegreyblog.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group