Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - New Tracks Uploaded Weekly

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 09/22/19 05:34:57 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Tracks Uploaded Weekly
PostPosted: 01/08/10 03:19:29 PM 

Peace ya'll. Just wanted to let you all know that we're releasing new, exclusive tracks at http://www.monsterkings.com every Monday and Friday. This started on 1/1/10, and will continue until...well...it'll be a long time. We have a ton of joints ready to release (5 albums worth), and probably 5-6 in the works and/or just about wrapped-up. Right now, tracks from 'Funk Holocaust 2: God Is Not Here' are being added weekly. This is the 2nd album in the Funk Holocaust series (Vol. 1 is already archived on the site, along with 'Get Right Music' and 'Rise at Dusk'). 'Vol. 2' is a solo excursion featuring Grizz on the mic and Skizzaz on all production. It's an album well worth your time, but i would say just check it out and see what you think. Hope to hear some feedback on the racks/albums as the years pass, because there will be plenty coming, with varying sounds and artists. Enjoy the weekend family, and be safe. Peace.

"Fuck the Bushes and the hicks up in the woods equipped wit hoods, return of Jesus and the media, we need to take a look at kids/On the block hollow wit a glock and no cause, coulda followed, but i lead, so i need that weed tomorrow..."- Heretic Skeptic

Post subject: Re: New Tracks Uploaded Weekly
PostPosted: 01/08/10 04:14:24 PM 

don't be a bot

PostPosted: 01/08/10 05:10:44 PM 

Woah! Skep's a bot! Shoal!

PostPosted: 01/09/10 01:51:41 AM 

hahaha! not sure how you define a bot legend....jus tryna let cats know what we doin. doug...i'm a be in l.a. in 6 days, so it might have to be on on sight!! haaaa!

"Fuck the Bushes and the hicks up in the woods equipped wit hoods, return of Jesus and the media, we need to take a look at kids/On the block hollow wit a glock and no cause, coulda followed, but i lead, so i need that weed tomorrow..."- Heretic Skeptic

PostPosted: 01/10/10 03:45:07 PM 

yo Skep, it's crazy how long we been on here huh? and cats still won't listen to our shit...it's all good tho. Check out the music folks! No "bots" here!!

http://www.monsterkings.com

http://www.mksent.com
myspace.com/likkercats

PostPosted: 01/10/10 08:14:01 PM 

Yllah wrote:
yo Skep, it's crazy how long we been on here huh? and cats still won't listen to our shit...it's all good tho. Check out the music folks! No "bots" here!!

it kinda seems like the cats who knew about us ain't around as much. i know most of the homies on here always checked out what we posted. none of us are really around anymore. i do wish there was more feedback from cats who check it out, but i also guess that if someone feels a desire to express how they feel, they'll jus do it naturally. on that note though Grizz....WHERE ALL THE HHE VETS AT!!?? :afro:

PostPosted: 01/13/10 12:59:45 PM 

heretic wrote:
Yllah wrote:

it kinda seems like the cats who knew about us ain't around as much. i know most of the homies on here always checked out what we posted. none of us are really around anymore. i do wish there was more feedback from cats who check it out, but i also guess that if someone feels a desire to express how they feel, they'll jus do it naturally. on that note though Grizz....WHERE ALL THE HHE VETS AT!!?? :afro:

I have get right music on my ipod.

PostPosted: 01/13/10 02:22:44 PM 

2tall wrote:
heretic wrote:
Yllah wrote:

I have get right music on my ipod.

that's wassup 2teez! appreciate u peepin it out, of course. i keep tryna convo wit you on facebook, but that IM is dumb slow. we'll have to figure somethin else out G

PostPosted: 01/14/10 12:31:35 PM 

I still bump that Substance Abuse mixtape.. and I'm def gonna get around to checkin out y'alls newest stuff when I get a chance cuz I always knew y'all was some of the very few heads here that was droppin real shit.. I know what you mean though Grizz... not many listen to my shit either but it's all good I still got a lotta love for this site. I've been coming here too long not to.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

PostPosted: 01/14/10 05:51:39 PM 

Funkytoez wrote:
I still bump that Substance Abuse mixtape.. and I'm def gonna get around to checkin out y'alls newest stuff when I get a chance cuz I always knew y'all was some of the very few heads here that was droppin real shit.. I know what you mean though Grizz... not many listen to my shit either but it's all good I still got a lotta love for this site. I've been coming here too long not to.

damn, that's crazy G! haha. that shit is super old! yeah, i hope you do peep the website and download the new shit. it's not even comparable in my opinion. so much progression. glad u peeped that one out though. i always peep your stuff when i catch it being posted. i jus don't be on anymore. prolly be on a little more often for a few weeks, so point me in the direction of new shit if you got it up!

PostPosted: 01/16/10 09:49:26 PM 

Yllah wrote:

fuck you i still got some Whiskey Weekends tracks in rotation on my iTunes haha. Lifetimes are much busier now (as I'm sure most of us have grown and picked up more responsibilities over the years) so there's less time available to chill and listen to music and provide a solid critique. But when the opportunity arises, trust that it will be done. Be patient, and have faith in us. :angel:

PostPosted: 01/17/10 10:18:46 PM 

my apologies One Term, 2Tall & Funkytoez (and HHE)...I was frustrated on many levels when I wrote that, haha. I truly appreciate yall's continued support! I don't even have a copy of Whiskey Weekends anymore, haha...

Like Skep said though, we have progressed a LOT since the WW/Apoptosis days. I think, since Elements heads are generally pretty well-grounded in their tastes, that ya'll would be impressed by the new shit...Anyways, new track EVERY Monday & Friday of 2010! That's more than Crooked I did with his Hip Hop Weekly project...check it out!

2Tall - how's your daughter man? Long time, no speak...

Funkytoez - where can I check some of your new shit homie? Love to hear it.

Peace HHE.

-Grizz

http://www.mksent.com
myspace.com/likkercats