Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Ideas

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/18/19 07:04:39 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ideas
PostPosted: 02/16/10 09:04:07 PM 

Lets try to sum up some ideas on how to bring this place back to the way it was. I could head to other sites and let them know about how it use to be, and maybe they will come and check it out.

.....lets hear some ideas.....

Post subject: Re: Ideas
PostPosted: 02/17/10 12:51:18 AM 

Honestly I have no ideas on how to bring this place back to life... maybe it's just natural order and we don't wanna mess with nature. I think a lot of people moved on and are to busy with their everyday life and other social networks occupy their spare time. HHE was always about people, people that came here because they liked to, not because it was advertised somewhere in the web. Now that those people are gone, I don't think we can recreate what this place used to be. It is what it is...

PostPosted: 02/17/10 04:38:05 AM 

Being that I wasn't around in the "Good ol' days", I'm not sure which "way" is being referred to.

I am thinking of putting a link on my blog... that's about all I can think of. The other message boards I deal with don't allow other board advertising.

PostPosted: 02/17/10 09:39:02 AM 

in order for people to find their way to HHe, HHE has to have something to offer they want. With everything being downloadable these days, that's a tough one.

Like I suggested in another thread, good and solid information is the way to go for me. Let's create an environment where people can get to know hip hop. The history, the present and the future.

PostPosted: 02/17/10 09:44:10 AM 

Yeah, also known as the knowledge forum. If anyone has any questions I am sure someone that still posts here has the information and if not, Me or someone else can go look it up.

~1~

PostPosted: 02/19/10 04:27:32 PM 

...people need to start critiqing on cat's work iun the mc forums...some of that shit is wack...

PostPosted: 02/21/10 11:37:29 AM 

PostPosted: 02/21/10 11:47:47 AM 

the flawless wrote:

haha

PostPosted: 02/21/10 01:40:35 PM 

the flawless wrote:

that's what I've been sayin... now flawless this site is dear to your heart.. don't let it go to waste...!

PostPosted: 02/22/10 09:48:21 AM 

the flawless wrote:

how bout we start with you?

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

PostPosted: 02/23/10 01:14:40 AM 

Funkytoez wrote:
the flawless wrote:

I thought you don't know what she looks like? :D What if she's a fat chick... you gonna risk seeing that naked?

PostPosted: 02/23/10 05:16:01 PM 

domel wrote:
Funkytoez wrote:
the flawless wrote:

I thought you don't know what she looks like? :D What if she's a fat chick... you gonna risk seeing that naked?

who said theres anything wrong with fat chicks?

PostPosted: 02/24/10 01:00:20 AM 

2tall wrote:
domel wrote:
Funkytoez wrote:
the flawless wrote:

well depends how fat is fat for you ... What I meant was fat as in "i wouldn't hit it because of her fatness" fat.

btw I didn't know you dig fat chicks...

PostPosted: 02/24/10 01:15:52 AM 

2tall wrote:
domel wrote:
Funkytoez wrote:
the flawless wrote:

for real. chubby chicks run bouncing things

PostPosted: 02/24/10 02:38:32 AM 

hermit wrote:
2tall wrote:
domel wrote:
Funkytoez wrote:
the flawless wrote:

for real. chubby chicks run bouncing things

in the words of dave chappelle... yall can keep fucking these fat chicks... more skinny pussy for me!

PostPosted: 02/24/10 06:23:40 AM 

domel wrote:
Funkytoez wrote:
the flawless wrote:

Fat bitches need love too... if she is I'll throw her ass on a treadmill so she can melt those rolls away.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

PostPosted: 02/24/10 06:59:00 AM 

Funkytoez wrote:
domel wrote:
Funkytoez wrote:
the flawless wrote:

Fat bitches need love too... if she is I'll throw her ass on a treadmill so she can melt those rolls away.

HAHAHHA

PostPosted: 02/24/10 07:05:30 PM 

i wouldn't say fat , but think chicks rule i mean i actually met a fat chick that was very attractive and the most attractive thing about her was she had no stomach and everything was shaped fuckin' beautifuly, just way bigger than what people to consider the norm..... i busted a nut fastest time in history fuckin that....... she was so fuckin hot. but anyways back to the site......... more heated competition always does it. i think alot of people may blame me for the site being dead..... but they can kick rocks , simply because when i was active the site WAS poppin' again. and when i got busy ,,,,,, seems like alot of others did too. audio heads was tryin' to set up a tourny ,,, that shit never took place. alot of the non audioheadz could of even participated in the voting or judging of battles audio or text..... stop by the poem forum every once and a while drop a comment on someones shit... make them feel like they didn't just post for nothing... i mean try it ... start replying to all of those dead threads that got 1 or no responses,, and when that perosn comes back and see's that they have been responded to a numerous amount of times..... they will become more interactive with the site. doesn't have to a fake nice response.... as a matter of fact a negative response just may fuel up something bigger. but careful not to insult the newbies or they will take it as "this site is a bunch of assholes." now that is my solution. people do get emails when they get a private message or a response ,,,depending on how they have it set up. drop a couple of people some privates that you ain't heard from in a while and see how it goes. i will return as soon as my jetpack has no more defections.

PostPosted: 02/25/10 01:24:00 AM 

well of course there's fat and then there's phat as in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUtf_Q4dg9Q and I'm not hating on the latter but there's a limit for me. Like beyond a certain point I can't help but think that fatness is a sign of negligence for your own body. We don't have to be shaped like models and shit, but if looking down you can't see your feet, then there's something wrong and it sure is not sexy for me.

As for ideas I actually agree with what you're saying MADD

PostPosted: 02/25/10 03:52:19 PM 

right on. .... and i agree with the fat and phat... but she was both! trust me man ,, i will take a picture of the next on i see and let you all be the judges on that..... *walks out singing " everybody owns a pistol , da duh da duuuh , everybody has a 45, da duh da duh ,,, the philosophy seems to be for as near as i can see, when other folks give up theirs i'll give up mine.