Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Ideas

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 09/20/19 11:11:31 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Ideas
PostPosted: 02/28/10 06:32:39 AM 

MADD wrote:
i wouldn't say fat , but think chicks rule i mean i actually met a fat chick that was very attractive and the most attractive thing about her was she had no stomach and everything was shaped fuckin' beautifuly, just way bigger than what people to consider the norm..... i busted a nut fastest time in history fuckin that.......

HAAAAAA! u a wild boy. i love it...

"Fuck the Bushes and the hicks up in the woods equipped wit hoods, return of Jesus and the media, we need to take a look at kids/On the block hollow wit a glock and no cause, coulda followed, but i lead, so i need that weed tomorrow..."- Heretic Skeptic

Post subject: Re: Ideas
PostPosted: 03/01/10 08:24:53 PM 

domel wrote:
well of course there's fat and then there's phat as in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUtf_Q4dg9Q and I'm not hating on the latter but there's a limit for me. Like beyond a certain point I can't help but think that fatness is a sign of negligence for your own body. We don't have to be shaped like models and shit, but if looking down you can't see your feet, then there's something wrong and it sure is not sexy for me.

Man I was so mad at that song when it came out cuz it had every big girl talking bout some "it's nothing but a lil baby phat" knowing damn well that she take up the same space as three people. be that as it may...

MADD wrote:
i wouldn't say fat , but think chicks rule i mean i actually met a fat chick that was very attractive and the most attractive thing about her was she had no stomach and everything was shaped fuckin' beautifuly, just way bigger than what people to consider the norm..... i busted a nut fastest time in history fuckin that....... she was so fuckin hot.

Sheeeit I'm in GA so you already know what it is for me on this.

Quote:
stop by the poem forum every once and a while drop a comment on someones shit... make them feel like they didn't just post for nothing... i mean try it ... start replying to all of those dead threads that got 1 or no responses,, and when that perosn comes back and see's that they have been responded to a numerous amount of times..... they will become more interactive with the site. doesn't have to a fake nice response.... as a matter of fact a negative response just may fuel up something bigger. but careful not to insult the newbies or they will take it as "this site is a bunch of assholes." now that is my solution. people do get emails when they get a private message or a response ,,,depending on how they have it set up. drop a couple of people some privates that you ain't heard from in a while and see how it goes.

you make a lot of good points here.