Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Ask Tony Anything

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/18/19 08:53:09 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/06/04 06:12:38 PM 

hey, tony

when you walk into a public bathroom do you?

1. let out a little cough to let all the shitters know you are there?
2. or do you ninja around the bathroom, silent giggling from all the farts?
3. others

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/06/04 06:19:26 PM 

Hey Tony,

My girlfriend won't speak to me.

We were in the elevator last week going down from the 14th floor. I ripped a fart and then the elevator stopped on the 9th floor... I looked at my girlfriend and said, "Nikki, couldn't you wait until we got outside??!" while the people walked in. She couldn't deny it cuz it would've looked like she really did it.

She's screening her calls now whenever I phone. What do I do?

Last edited by Ro on 02/06/04 06:20:54 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/06/04 06:20:49 PM 

Mr. Furley wrote:
hey, tony

when you walk into a public bathroom do you?

1. let out a little cough to let all the shitters know you are there?
2. or do you ninja around the bathroom, silent giggling from all the farts?
3. others

hahaha

furley's dope

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/06/04 07:08:30 PM 

Dear Mr. Furley,

When I walk into a public bathroom I like to give them a warning of some kind; a cough or whistling son. If I can, I try to keep a one stall space between me and the other poopers as a common courtesy. You see, there's nothing worse and more funny than when a pooper is in the stall next to you and is letting out some loud farts. I try to laugh to myself, but sometimes I might let a laugh out or maybe even a loud fart myself. Once one person brakes the silence with a loud fart son, it means everyone can after him. Just don't be the first guy to fart loud son, that's something no one wants to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/06/04 07:12:40 PM 

Dear TruNorth,

So you blamed the fart on your girlfriend, haha. Try to call her and tell her you were only joking, everyone enjoys a good fart every once in a while. Well son, next time you're in the elevator with her and some people are in there too, let out a loud fart, but this time take the blame, that way you two are equals in the farting game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/06/04 07:22:13 PM 

aye yo tonnnnnnnnnnaaaaaay!!!

being a large brotha yourself. i know you spend alot of time in resturants. what is your opinion on people blowing their noses at their table. i feel it's the nastiest shit. give me some advice on how to handle this situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/08/04 12:48:15 PM 

Hey Tony,

Do you know the best way to get rid of AND prevent shin splints? They're killin' me right now coach, thanks.

Richard

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/08/04 10:03:12 PM 

up

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/08/04 10:04:49 PM 

dear tony,

what are your thoughts about medicare?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/08/04 10:08:57 PM 

hey tony,

would the post synaptic dopamine levels in the frontal cortex rise or fall with the onset of a sypathetic system "pleasure" state, such as orgasm

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/08/04 10:12:38 PM 

hey tony,

would Baker v. Carr effectively give the Republican-controlled Congress a legal precedent for redistricting the Electoral College delegation, effectively handing George Bush the presidency in 2004?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 02:13:20 AM 

hey tony

about six months i beat this kid up and his friend came after me and he fucked me up baaaad.but we are cool now. any now he is giving me shit and i wanna hit him but if i do i will get fucked up again what should i do??

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 02:15:48 AM 

kazan wrote:
hey tony

about six months i beat this kid up and his friend came after me and he fucked me up baaaad.but we are cool now. any now he is giving me shit and i wanna hit him but if i do i will get fucked up again what should i do??

again tony i must take matters into my own hands

DEAR kazan

so some bully who knocked you the fuck out before is bothering you again huh

well i say stop being a pussy kick him in the balls and while he is down on the ground pull down your pants and fart on him

thats right i said fart on him

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 02:35:32 AM 

paturn1 wrote:
kazan wrote:
hey tony

again tony i must take matters into my own hands

DEAR kazan

so some bully who knocked you the fuck out before is bothering you again huh

well i say stop being a pussy kick him in the balls and while he is down on the ground pull down your pants and fart on him

thats right i said fart on him

oh yeah i forgot he is about 25 and im 16

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 04:05:49 AM 

Hey tony, I cant help but notice that you are a tiny bit camp, within your replys you sugar coat things and come across as some sort of normal being, i think i can read straight thru this and im goin to run with my assumption and say that you are a fully grown and blown marmite motorway, arse bandit, please correct me if im wrong

*cough* fagot *cough*

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 08:59:36 AM 

Tony,

Who would win. The Kirate Kid or The 3 Ninjas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 11:19:14 AM 

ThA_CoOl-KiD wrote:
Hey tony, I cant help but notice that you are a tiny bit camp, within your replys you sugar coat things and come across as some sort of normal being, i think i can read straight thru this and im goin to run with my assumption and say that you are a fully grown and blown marmite motorway, arse bandit, please correct me if im wrong

*cough* fagot *cough*
:xshuthefuckup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 03:29:33 PM 

rotten_ass_man wrote:
hey tony,

would the post synaptic dopamine levels in the frontal cortex rise or fall with the onset of a sypathetic system "pleasure" state, such as orgasm

good question...

Hey tony!

Whats the air speed velocity of an african swallow?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 03:40:21 PM 

Dear Mr. Furley,

So you hate when people blow their noses at the table son. Well it is disgusting, but sometimes you don't have much of a choice especially if they're getting over a cold or something. What I like to do when I need to blow my nose at a restaurant is to go to the bathroom and blow my nose, so I can look in the mirror too and see if I don't have any boogers hanging around. So, I feel people should do the same son.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 03:49:39 PM 

Dear Speech Rok,

So you have shin splints son, that can be painful. The reason why you got shin splints is because you probably didn't stretch enough. So you need to do this stretch: sit on the ground with your legs stretched out in front of you and have someone push down on your toes like they're trying to push them into the ground but make sure you keep your feet and legs straight. Take it easy for a while, no real intense running and make sure you strentch out everytime you're going to do any running and you should be good son.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next