Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Overtime I've Changed.

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 07/17/19 11:33:14 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/19/01 01:53:00 AM 

Over my lifetime I've changed, // from a materialistic mind to a deeper calling, creating words through symbolic signs. I've formed myself // into something more matured. Keen with my senses, sharpening my manifested education; towards // the environment that is based on perceptual images.// I want to grow more, into the man I want to be. // When I rise above the “clouds of pollution”, I wanna see; // A life that others would respect and adore. // And with the strength of mental efforts, // equipped with superb knowledge; bringing concepts greater in content, than milk in cottage. // I wanna construct a building // of muscles and tendons, that’ll never be burnt. // My minds’ like the basement, Built on a good foundation, // To cease the confusion; That could surface from the tip.// The skin’s a cell that encases //n’ houses physical attributes; From my bones and muscles that infuse// Together to create my physical appearance. These two //aspects, constructed out of solid stone, grows with more strength than Ancient Rome, // Accompanied by “Q’s” complex gadgets. Like the million-dollar man// I’m perfect with precision. Planned just right, // to cut millimeter incisions; through the roots that grow the land. // Cut at the source, So it doesn’t grow anymore;// Cut all life with a swoop of the sword,// End all evil with no remorse. I’ve stored // this mentality through my head; // A million times I’ve said // the concepts that stand: extremely visionary.// I’ll grow higher into the level I wanna achieve; never deceived // by any false deity, my psy-key // already “above water”. // Unlike those beings, that can’t float above the ocean// Can’t preserve the notion of facts abstractly skewing.// My minds’ like a mental game of mazes, // so elaborately constructed, People get lost peering in; // As I watch them confront different changes. // Just like me, they’re lost // in the situation of ob-sta-cles crossed, //but with me, I’m logical to the brim, objective to the sit-u-ation. // Subjective tossed.// I’ve became a humble ‘giant’, Noble in my ways, // Beyond current days I’m growing more confident.// I’ll step back and see how much I’ve grown and Evaluate //my views, with the knowledge I’ve known // Letting myself master// this reality shown.

tell me what ya all think, peace

"What i must do is all that concerns me, not what people think....It is easy in the world to live after the worlds' opinon; it is easy in solitude to live after your own; but a great man is he who, in the midst of the crowd, keeps with perfect sweetness

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/20/01 11:30:00 AM 

Great shit..I'm really feelin a lot of the shit in the MC forum. Keep this up and I'll keep reading.

Peace