Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Freestyles...

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 12/06/19 04:02:22 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Freestyles...
PostPosted: 11/17/09 03:33:47 PM 

Yo westwords i dunn how this wrx out but help me out ima post a freestyle again aii?

ey yo...
well ima fair fellow- im known to wear yellow- the black is smudged on my back, reading rey cielo- im an immigrant in dominican republic, wit short pelo- im after these dollas, never heard of no pesos- trying to stack my queso, Yo i aint No pendejo- shit, step to this and then yew gah sum big wievos- only bitches get this close, they serve me butter and tooast- for most, they wouldnt understand the meaning of boats- see for you it'd be sumin to travel on water- for me its getting high,feeling wavy piffing on nuthin but quarters- I bang all ya daughters right in fron of they moms fathers-The U.S government has slaughtered- more latinos in america, then anywhere across the border-this shit is out of order, to fix it, its a blurry vision- the black president only cares about being on televsion-being seen on every show, from georgia to Idaho- you dont know, he gunna be guest next on the oprah winfrey show-this shit is unknown like the fate of human beings- but i am preying, reaching, for each one of my teachings that has taught me at every meeting to never reason wit da sky for he controls the seasons- so just relax, max in ya couch and dont stress- winter comes by in florida, dont fuss just put on a vest-cielo's one of the best,16, anda fat krown on my chest- whad you expect from a kid who never had any respect-it was hard but like the money, i worked hard for it-but im murderous,who hasnt really heard of it-a young reincarnation of a distant son of big pun- he was da only latino from new york to ever become one- i kick nasty flows with boots covered in germs aiming acha hoes-i blast a hole ,in niggas who have fatt bank rolls that fall out they asshole -lyrical slap,your tounge spitting insane son- part of your brain has the plant where cocaine came from- u feel the pain son, im max paynin em'- when i rap i feel like big puns inside my cranium- Asher Roth is wacc, will somebody hang him by his damn gold chain he won- in a fair from a black rapper when he was young- My teeth are numb-my tounge gums,throat all feel like ummm-hello are you guys there helloo are you fuccin dumb-ive always been a slow pacer,but now ive began to run- Never freestyle for money, wait maybe? currently im doing this shit for fun...
-cielo/sky

Post subject: Re: Freestyles...
PostPosted: 03/04/10 01:57:40 AM 

cielo360 wrote:
Yo westwords i dunn how this wrx out but help me out ima post a freestyle again aii?

ey yo...
well ima fair fellow- im known to wear yellow- the black is smudged on my back, reading rey cielo- im an immigrant in dominican republic, wit short pelo- im after these dollas, never heard of no pesos- trying to stack my queso, Yo i aint No pendejo- shit, step to this and then yew gah sum big wievos- only bitches get this close, they serve me butter and tooast- for most, they wouldnt understand the meaning of boats- see for you it'd be sumin to travel on water- for me its getting high,feeling wavy piffing on nuthin but quarters- I bang all ya daughters right in fron of they moms fathers-The U.S government has slaughtered- more latinos in america, then anywhere across the border-this shit is out of order, to fix it, its a blurry vision- the black president only cares about being on televsion-being seen on every show, from georgia to Idaho- you dont know, he gunna be guest next on the oprah winfrey show-this shit is unknown like the fate of human beings- but i am preying, reaching, for each one of my teachings that has taught me at every meeting to never reason wit da sky for he controls the seasons- so just relax, max in ya couch and dont stress- winter comes by in florida, dont fuss just put on a vest-cielo's one of the best,16, anda fat krown on my chest- whad you expect from a kid who never had any respect-it was hard but like the money, i worked hard for it-but im murderous,who hasnt really heard of it-a young reincarnation of a distant son of big pun- he was da only latino from new york to ever become one- i kick nasty flows with boots covered in germs aiming acha hoes-i blast a hole ,in niggas who have fatt bank rolls that fall out they asshole -lyrical slap,your tounge spitting insane son- part of your brain has the plant where cocaine came from- u feel the pain son, im max paynin em'- when i rap i feel like big puns inside my cranium- Asher Roth is wacc, will somebody hang him by his damn gold chain he won- in a fair from a black rapper when he was young- My teeth are numb-my tounge gums,throat all feel like ummm-hello are you guys there helloo are you fuccin dumb-ive always been a slow pacer,but now ive began to run- Never freestyle for money, wait maybe? currently im doing this shit for fun...
-cielo/sky

I'm kind of confused on this.. Is this suppose to be a battle? or is this like a random verse that should be going into the emcee forum?

Post subject: Re: Freestyles...
PostPosted: 03/08/10 12:23:51 AM 

yo cielo360 its in the wrong place. go to the emcee corner. its the same exact set up to submit it just a different page. maybe someone will move it for you if theyre feeling friendly...or around at all for that matter...

keep writing though..when you want to write a freestyle put it into the emcee corner.. when you want to battle someone go to the call out forum, call the dude out, then set up the battle where you set up the freestyle here...understand?