Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - check me

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 08/22/19 03:18:23 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04/21/01 09:02:00 PM 

"yo,yo,yo,yo nigga u can chose yo blood red or blue/what im shovin up yo ass my foot or my shoe/L.O.X. dont wnat it wit me so neather do u/i have to break yo wife neck, then im killin yo children/aint none of the sinior citicenz leavin the buildin/cause my rymes stay tight like a 30 year old virgin/im the reason why AOL-Time mergin/when i buy a chain i dont got to be splirgin/my rymes will dysect a nigga like a sergen/generaly speakin some times i be tweakin,but just like memphis im allways goin be bleekin/this aint the best i spit but im freestilin/my shit better than yalls writtin/im throwin up while yall just spittin/im like a revolver that keeps revolvin/yo rymes stay on the same level,mine evolvin/

here come a nother 1
My bullets rip throu yo mind body and sole/nigga u fuckin wit me u end up in a hole/my niggaz dont need to role hard we just role/nigga u ever try to batte im takin yo sole/nigga ill have yo heath care reject u/Fuck wit -Imphimus- im all ways goin shit on u/stupid nigaz makeing me piss on u/im a beat u jike they beat jeasus/like white people 2 africa,im bring strang desieses/

and its midnight-- and thats a freestile--- and i dont rap
im a producer aye but tell me what u think

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -imphimus- on 2001-04-24 21:57 ]</font>

Post subject: Luke 11:1-4
PostPosted: 07/02/10 12:51:12 AM 

Luke 11:1-4
New King James Version (NKJV)

The Model Prayer

Now it came to pass, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, that one of His disciples said to Him, “Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.”

2 So He said to them, “When you pray, say:

Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
3 Give us day by day our daily bread.
4 And forgive us our sins,
For we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us.
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.”

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

John 14:6
New King James Version (NKJV)

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Last edited by Web Slinga on 02/24/12 11:11:29 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: check me
PostPosted: 07/02/10 09:39:42 AM 

Honestly, I didn't like this at all. Nothing really jumped out at the reader was made them say, "damn" or.. even "ehh". You should probably change your structure up as well.

Keep working though

PostPosted: 07/02/10 03:11:44 PM 

Drastic Tactics wrote:
Honestly, I didn't like this at all. Nothing really jumped out at the reader was made them say, "damn" or.. even "ehh". You should probably change your structure up as well.

Keep working though

true indeed...nothing about this says hip-hop to me...there is alot of growth here, but you gotta get bolder with the braggadocio shit if that's your steeze...

PostPosted: 07/02/10 07:37:08 PM 

you gotta lot of energy but lack vocabulary and rhyme skills.

PostPosted: 08/19/10 07:40:38 PM 

I'm curious as to what, specifically, did web slinga enjoy about the piece...?

PostPosted: 08/23/10 07:01:15 AM 

Catchphrase wrote:
I'm curious as to what, specifically, did web slinga enjoy about the piece...?

Every post I have seen from him doesn't explain anything. If you look at it, they're mostly "likes it" or "dislikes it". thats it, who knows what the reason is.