Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - WhatzisName .v. HardCoreHal (Site Battle)

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/20/20 03:06:25 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: WhatzisName .v. HardCoreHal (Site Battle)
PostPosted: 03/05/08 11:01:26 PM 

[quote="KiNg JiNgA-LinG"]are u all pussiez and ass faced in here..?..
all of u biased motherfuckers talkin shit

this is my last post on this site, as it is a faggot land
but Hal merked you.... no question... ur just pissed cuz al of u suck and talk big...
ur no. 1 cat signed up at renegades.... now who'se finna hold it down here at HHE? answer is NO ONE

and the battle with Vic.... i won on my site... so yall can hug each others cocks... while ill go over back to my site, and hang with real emcees, or betta yet, REAL MEN......

peace Elements[/quote

lol...on your site the talent level there is lower for the most part except for a few heads...I think kobra is probably your best emcee...your site has a lot of dick riders or uneducated netcees...good fucking beat it fag, I think your a two faced kiss ass muthafucka...get off sob's dick...he's a top emcee here but there's no one best emcee here....fuck you KJL and fuck ozanne who just gave you his vote without even reading my verse good or at all.... :roll:

Anyway I'm waiting on a old school vet to battle if not then maybe I'll just cruise behind tha scenes... 8)

PostPosted: 03/06/08 04:30:20 AM 

Opener: WTN
Punches: WTN
Personals: Hal (...we all sure what "personals" actually means?)
Flow: Hal
Structure: Hal
Wordplay: WTN
Multis: Hal
Closer: Hal
Enjoyment: ....personal opinion

that makes it 5 - 3 by my count, possibly 5-4 for overall enjoyment (as many have said WTN has obviously gone a lot more complex with the punches and had a few lines to make ya smile in there as well so I got no issues with him havin the most enjoyable verse, the "hotter" verse or the more intellegent rhymes.)

but how can ya argue with the votes shown above?

H

PS. KJL thanks for backin me up but you goin about it the wrong way....how is dudes on another website gonna react when you call em all "bitch faced pussies" or whatever you came out with haha....? it not gonna make em wanna see your POV anymore really is it ......

peace n harmony :coolsmoke:

PostPosted: 03/06/08 11:13:33 AM 

see you come righteously Hal, and I can see where ya comin from, but dat catergories bullshit was agree upon just cause your peeps wanted 'em, niggas here just rip from off the Top & see who went the hardest(like PURE battling), we don't much GIVE A FUCK who covered all cats, cause in a freestyle it's about who won & wow'd the crowd.

but in my opinion the cats breakdown like this:

Opener: WhatTz
Punches: WhaTz..easily
Personals: niether, we don't even know eachother.
Flow: Hal, it's a rarity niggaz flow in an acapella battle though.
Structure: Hal
Wordplay: WhaTz
Multis: WhaTz(multies are multiple syllable rhymes & rhythms, the ENTIRE top-half of my verse was a multi..lol)
Closer: Hal
Enjoyment: WhaTz

...at least that's how I would've honestly broke this down, but to each his own and I respect YOU Hal, the rest those clowns can stay where they at, for all I care. I say u putcha feet up, get comfy & make ya'self at home here..ur WELCOMED.

PostPosted: 03/06/08 01:42:37 PM 

you don't have to know each other to spit personal punches ..... it's like for instance
if i was to battle someone name loog diamond phillips.... i would say somethin like

mr phillips (pronounced feel ups) i heard about ya inmate name-
and that you still suck , something will never change-
actin' real tough, claimin' that you a diamond-
when you just a real scuffed up, zarconia that lost it's shine-

masta ace vs the boogey man
mastaace "yeah, i heard of the boogeyman when i was a youth , scary!-
till i found out that he was as fake as the tooth fairy-"

PostPosted: 03/06/08 06:40:40 PM 

niggas here just rip from off the Top & see who went the hardest(like PURE battling), we don't much GIVE A FUCK who covered all cats, cause in a freestyle it's about who won & wow'd the crowd.

Good ethos...lol I respect you guys style over here too, no threats n mindless e-beefin gettin all emotional about shit...might jus take you up on that offer.

and MADDMAN thats how I see personals as well hense why I think I took that cat.

I'll come check the site properly tmro and drop a 16 or somethin see whats up

H