Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - The MasterChemist VS S.O.B. (VOTING CLOSED)

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/20/20 01:50:08 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: The MasterChemist VS S.O.B.
PostPosted: 01/31/08 02:11:59 PM 
an while you at it rah, take yo stankin ass back to r n mufukkin 2!!!!

PostPosted: 01/31/08 05:02:42 PM 

... okay...
this has turned into a convo amongst other cats..
i don't really wann fuck with this dudes beat. mostly because i don't know if its gonna be trash or not...
i gotta feel the beat im rhyming on so if it's trash im not gonna force it.
just pick any beat you think would be right and i will do the same.
that's fair right??????????
i will contact you when i record it (probably this weekend)
we can post up and show and prove.
nobody goes first either. after both tracks are done we post.
since you couldn't fucking keep your bars limited why don't you atleast post up around the same time.

PostPosted: 01/31/08 06:38:02 PM 
how bout i send yall niggaz the beat and yall agree to use it or not???trust me im from jerzy yo, ive been doin this shit a long time. all you gotta do is find out if u like the muhfukka or not.nobodys holdin a gun upto ur head.matter of fact ill post it on my soundclick.yall dont use it ill turn it into a banger myself.

heres the link but it wont be up for about 30 so just keep checkin it.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/rizzorapz_music.htm

PostPosted: 01/31/08 07:39:33 PM 
any way its up and in the future if u need to feel my style out nigga, just hit that lil blue linknahmsayn.i got proof!!!!....so pooF

PostPosted: 01/31/08 10:58:56 PM 

okay girlyman..i went to ya myspace..u suck hands down..u suckbad..u can't rap at all.. ya text might be alright at best but ya audio is so so sad....both of u need to quit now and take up nitting...my beats will give ya a carreer the one hit wounder ya looking for..im sorry, i do need to tell ya , that gun prattle out of nj is so 1990's ,it aint funny..oh ye ,wid ya shirt off on ya myspace ...damn u a joke.. you prob'ly on black planet too..please..890 hits cuzo ,what u got ten friends ,i get that when i change up my page ..ya audio is harmful to adult ears,some might say,ur std like ,cause ya flow is fuck over raw wid ya whore out lipp service..please.. look at ya ,gun-talking yet a net vet wid a.k.a...plus, the verse m c said about u is true ..u pop on line as other people to give ya self props..wig pusha?? ..do u have a mpc and logic ..no .. i thought not ..cause u seem like a fruity loop type fella..filthy got a hoody on wid a mic so far i the air ,like u spitting at gods ball .. what u in the bk and evil dee ,marco polo ,or premo cant give u a beat,let me make a call to wygee and see if he'll look outfor ya,matter fact the female im my crew makes better beats then u can bootleg off blogs , now take this little sun-ing and shine real quiet in the corner,corn balls.. real music go too heziakah, dave ghetto, eyi-ill of first reps..got that.. :angry:

listen..

PostPosted: 02/01/08 08:03:40 AM 

Nigga I make beats Rah I'll get at you soon...
I got a few beats to do this on
I might just make an entire song deidicated to shittin on you and chemist
for talkin' all this busllshit...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 02/01/08 08:30:17 AM 

I've got a better idea cuz this shit won't benefit me either way win or lose so I tell you what...
Let's see who has the better product...
As in who has the doper LP or Ep...
Categories like: creativity,variety,delivery etc...
and who has the better potential to actually move said product...
Cuz I know if I slapped my photo on mine hoes would buy it how's about you chumps???
We can do it like that and all projects are due by March 9th...The day Big passed away...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 02/01/08 12:31:55 PM 

Or at least drop a demo
with at least these five types of songs...
If you can do more
and have more variety on said project fine cuz I know I can
Good luck gents...
I'm doing us all a favor here
cuz afterwards you can just pass your completed cds
off to someone who can do something with it...
In whatever little corner of the map you dwell...

1)Party joint
2)one for the chicks...
3)conscious
4)hardcore
5)lyrical
(well all the above in my case are lyrical)

It's alright to have features as far as singers go
but don't claim ya man's verse which was hotter than yours was you on the track ok???
Oh and I write for my singers too..and sing myself as well
So you chumps are in for it...

I wanna see how much talent you big mouths have...
So AMAZE me...Or back out now...and save yourself some embarassment
and no excuses like:
I can't do it my board is down
I need a mic
my sound quality sucks...I have no beats...save that bullshit chatter...
My shit will be mixed and mastered can any of you "afford" to say the same!!?!??

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 02/01/08 01:44:50 PM 
ay yo rah juhx,imma take that as a complement cuz shit now suhx!!if i remind you of the 90's then i remind you of when shit was real and raw.nah im good on your pop and snap beats.ill stick wit what i know u stupid biznatch.........but thanks for the look :afro: . and yeah i dont need a mpc, they're a waste of money if you ever used one which i seriously doubt.matter of fact fruity loops has a built in mpc.you aint doing shit but runnin ya dick suckas like the rest of your "net crew"....by the way wheres your shit at??? u gotta page??? post the link, i aint no hater if its good ill say it is.post up or close your cock holsta.

PostPosted: 02/01/08 02:02:34 PM 
:angry: yeah right back at'cha homie.

PostPosted: 02/01/08 02:54:26 PM 

Yo...if this shit actually went down...that would be fucking ill. Although I doubt it would, just because some people may not want to step out of their comfort zone or open themselves up for clowning. But on the real, I'll give respect where it's due. I just think that Rah doesn't make any sense at all, and contradicts himselves when he posts without thinking.

MasterChemist, I dug your lyrics and style, and I can't say anything bad about you.

Filthy has a flare about him that would make a Bhuddist want to throw down after he poked enough. He's cocky, so what? Most emcees are. If you don't have confidence, you shouldn't be in this genre or making music period. No disrespect.

It's a lost cause to attack the voters though, cause that just causes an uproar against you...Seriously, most of us are beyond being biased. It serves no purpose to me to build rapport to earn votes on internet battles. Alot of the cats who came around and voted have been on this site for years and I've never suspected any of them of voting unfairly. If you feel you bested him and it irks you, rechallenge him or do the track/album thing. I'll vote fairly.

Peace.

PostPosted: 02/01/08 04:40:18 PM 
RAH~JUXS wrote:
plus, the verse m c said about u is true ..u pop on line as other people to give ya self props..wig pusha??

oh shit son!!yo i think this nigga think im u.LoL.who the fuck did i give props to???? therese only one WiG fuckin Pusha.i ups no one unless they shit is astronomically divine yo. how bout me and u battle in audio bitch.imma do this right.go to the fuckin lb call out thingamajig.

PostPosted: 02/01/08 08:51:00 PM 

dummies take note.. i don't have to make songs ..i already got them,why cause i do this like a job..thats old news..now i tend to write in broken sentences that can confuse the slow ones..which u r..so follow along, u said march, come on crumb ,don't u do this?,can't u just punch in and flow a verse cause ya freestyle is sooo nice that u are jigga like ,and u text so amazeing wid that bible style of urs that u should have verses in a week ,plus ur a beat faker,(opps typo) ,beat maker so u got beats by the pound ..so it should take u two weeks from now and u should be done ..i know i will...NOW,wig wearer u suck, ya beats suck ..u just suck..real talk ..my peeps from camden never mention u at all..real talk where u from patterson or something ..better yet u from marltin and ya peeps got money ,u got into hiphop cause u have no talent to be anything else ,sad....oh yeah..i gave u the names to look up so do ya home work cornball,explict i can see u at the turn table club in b more ,so u can tell me what u don't like about ya face..hahaha

listen..

PostPosted: 02/02/08 07:17:42 AM 

I was just being fair to you with the time limit but I'm ready too...
As far as a battle verse goes I don't care I can do it just as you said I can...
Off the top no problem whatsoever...
however if you have all that shit you talking
then instead of posting more bullshit you should just post the tracks via http://www.yousendit.com
and what happened to that myspace tough guy???
You scared you gonna give me some ammo huh???
You already have by far...You talk way more than you show and prove...so where's some proof???
My son is only one and I bet he got more stage presence and swagger than you do
dude sings, beat boxes and he's also a emcee in training
he'll grab his nuts and shit on you faster than his pampers...hahahaha

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 02/02/08 07:28:14 AM 

ah...you're from baltimore, rah...that makes sense...nevermind then, haha...you can mccrakken continue doing ya thing...you on the thug wanna be non phixion flow too?

PostPosted: 02/02/08 07:31:05 AM 

you *and* mccrakken, rather.

there ain't SHIT going on in baltimore hiphop wise...i don't care who you know, the people you're associating yourself with are bullshit.

There's one mothafucka i respect in bmore, and that's Timmy Grinns.

PostPosted: 02/02/08 04:31:34 PM 

okay,
the five track thing would be fun to do (maybe some other time).
shit that even sounds like a good idea for the whole site to do. with some kinda set roster and deadline, people could get together those five tracks, post, and have a big time vote on whole people feel the most. It would be a good chance from just straight up battle...
but that's not what i'm trying to do right now. i just wanted us to record a track, post up and face off. all that other shit is a bit time consuming (unless i use tracks i've already recorded recently).
lets just do a battle track. i don't care what beat you use.
lets just stop all the talking. record, and see who wins.
i know you hate rules but it can not be a thousand bar attack.
thats lame and ridiculous, but i know you would try it if you could.
4:30 limit for the track legnth.
do a hook, or don't do a hook. i don't care.
just keep it under the limit for once in your life.
when i get a chance to record i will let you know.
you can do the same so we can set up how and when to post.
all this extra chit chat is just getting out of hand.
let it be over with already.

PostPosted: 02/21/08 11:20:35 PM 

master you had a dope verse with a lot of personals but it just didn't seem as aggressive as it could have been, it was good though...filthy came with more firepower if his verse was shorter than who knows maybe mc would've got it but....

vote sob

PostPosted: 02/23/08 01:22:11 AM 

YO master did his muthafuccin thing i don't care what no mafucca say...woldplay wasn't as good as brooklyn's........you punches was direct and none better.... especially the adopted line.. i give that to you.

And Son ,,,,,i have to give it to you on that wordplay...punches were agressive,,, but the wordplay seemed to have kind of knock the lines from being clear.... overall you did your muthafuccin' thing

i give master : the overall on punches ....

and son gets : the overall on wordplay ... tie!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: The MasterChemist VS S.O.B. (VOTING CLOSED)
PostPosted: 03/19/08 10:22:10 PM 

Winner = Sun Of Brooklyn

:coolsmoke:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3