Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - xConvinceEmceeSx..vs...FilthyRich

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/26/20 10:38:16 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/24/02 10:07:00 PM 

aiyo! CONVINCE i'll clash words wit you but right now i'm in between battles wit B.P. so go and check that out and vote and as soon as that is done we can bumb heads. peace&one1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ILLVERBALIST on 2002-02-25 00:08 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/24/02 10:43:00 PM 

Alright... maybe you guys were reading different verses... but is this a BATTLE? Or a battle of better lyrics? Convince was incredibly tight lyrically, but I bet you 100 bucks he wrote that verse before he even stepped to Filthy. Shit isn't even directed at him. Filthy's verse wasn't even all that, I've peeped one other rhyme by him and it was way better... but since Convince wasn't even battlin' nobody...

My vote = Filthy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IllShitOnYou on 2002-02-25 00:46 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/25/02 10:32:00 AM 

Quote:
On 2002-02-22 11:03, FilthyRichFlow wrote:
I come with twin .44's to give you applause
while you gather your awards and turn your brains into applesauce/
The audience observed the way I braced my cannons and moved for the doors trying to Race like Bannon cuz of the way your brains leaked out your face like Dannon-yogurt/
Yet another victim of Grimy Joe Dirt/
Trying to out shine me??
I admit you put down a pro's work but here's where the flows flirt with disaster I'm beserk with the blaster blowing holes through ya shirt with the laughter
following while I just finished hollowing out your trunk with the pump blew your back through your front removing flesh in a chunk and watched you slump then proceeded to roll a blunt full of skunk just to get crunk/
rolled you up in duct tape and a rug filled with weights and threw you in the river with a shrug and made my escape/
the cops won't find you cuz once you hit the mud it's too late/
Another emcee is history,an unsolved mystery
and if your spirit tries to visit me I'l have to resort to wizardry so I can control and contort your soul basically distort your goal of killing me as a spectre I'm a metaphysical man so whether physics or spirits I'll still be Mr. Lechter- so I can disrespect the- dead and proceed to move ahead once I've fed and if you have a shred of any kind of life I'll destroy you where you stand and drink whatever you bled cuz you already made your bed or rather you dug your grave for trying to be brave so what would you rather be above or below??
Who gives a fuck??
I prefer making you my slave.......

who the fuck rhymes about yogurt, man? Bitch made, tomorrow, I want you to rhyme about brazilian bikini lines and banana popsicles. Filthy, do you prefer waxing or shaving, I'm just curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/25/02 11:33:00 AM 

LOL....Yo Illverb' you cant even handle the battle your in now let alone take me on...but Hey I guess i can teach you some manners, after BP rips you, It'd be my pleasure to have seconds...LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/25/02 03:10:00 PM 

i'm with Ill Shit On You, when he said
"Alright... maybe you guys were reading different verses... but is this a BATTLE? Or a battle of better lyrics?"
i'm new to this forum, but unless I post the first verse of the first round, i'm drawing on history for this shit...he said you was gay last time, make that cat have 2 gay dads in a menage a trois in the next verse..i feel like working in the context helps bring verses out in a way they wouldn't otherwise..just a thought though, both u cats r ill, and I think Convince had a more impressive first round..peace

. . . I'm exhausted
- Jay-Z

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/25/02 05:37:00 PM 

I guess you've never seen a murder up close huh Inhuman and the paste that the human brain can be reduced to given the damage that can be done to it.........u fuckin' pussy.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/25/02 05:41:00 PM 

make a different analogy from the norm and the world hops on your dick u liked it that much huh shit face???????

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 04:30:00 PM 

Good battle Convince.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 11:22:00 PM 

Yo...respect given...where respect is recieved...dont let these EGOs at Elements try to bring you down by hatin....cause I've seen cats hatin on you and hatin on me.....but its all good...stay up....maybe we can spar again sometime....!!

( In reference to the EGOs at Elements....u know who u are...the cats whos heads are gased but know that they are wack....)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03/01/02 12:02:00 AM 

Tremendous battle.

Convince easily got it.

he thought he could top The Highest Level, Silly, silly man.