Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Whatevr

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/26/20 11:31:55 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/25/02 05:12:00 PM 

I am kinda new at this, but i am bout ready to get crackin so somebody holla!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/25/02 07:05:00 PM 

so i guess the invitation was to gentle, all ya'll hard core rappers got alittle too much pride to battle a nobody and get melted like a crayon on a car seat, on a sunny day

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/26/02 03:25:00 PM 

Swallow this...

Oblivious to the surroundings/ You sit at your desk pondering/ I enter your boundaries/ Hang you like laundry/ Feel like you been snagged by the feds/ And grabbed by the dreds/ Dragged to your bed/ And stabbed in the leg/ Blindfolded/ From the crimes I’ve molded/ Rhymes I’ve saudered so hot that you can’t even hold em/ On the back of my eyelids I see the checkered flag/ Rhymes melt the wax and make the record sag/ Such a fag/ Rape you with the antlers of a stag/ Leave you wiping your rectum with a blood-sopped rag/ Rip a slit from your ass to the back of your scrotum/ Watch you give birth to your intestines, frantically try to resort ‘em/ But I distort ‘em/ Contort ‘em/ Into knots sailors tie in boredom/ As your bladder and kidneys fall out like a stage 3 abortion/ I flip you and split you to the upper pectorals/ It’s straight immoral/ Out of desperation you start giving me oral/ Hope I’ll save you from the portal/ Where I send you with the rest of the mortals/ Where dead fish flow/ And corpses I kiss go/ The canvas goes black as I snap you like a wish bone.

Whatever reputation you had, was just thrown to the wolves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/27/02 12:43:00 AM 

that shit was sick !!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/27/02 03:35:00 PM 

surely u ripped it/ but i'm too quick hit you back after that sick shit/ wit my 1's and 2's/ sorry ur stuck on start..nigga u lose/ u pushin the petal too hard i'm stuck on cruise/ slice'n and dice'n up your block like tomatoes/ not easy cause your insides is mushie like my "today ho's"/ pits musty.. cause when u wrote that verse u made your own-self sweat...what can be worse/ but even if you own lottery don't place a bet..know it hurts/ cause even though i'm not lirikly 'killin' you, my verses tactfully tremble you/ team protect'n you like thembels/ if you can't catch the flow it's cause i'm nimble.. and quick/ i feel you...you hate but bite my shit/ talk trash but on my dick/ my writin's have you up at night bic'ering with mom's/ i'm laughin as i write wit malt liquer in palm/ yeah i could have murdered you 102 times in one line but i chose to write verses that don't even sound like mine/ none can compare/ you scribblin notes and still scream it ain't fair/ catch on, catch up, catch this fast ass wipin with a mind curupt/ just for you i throw in some brutality/ wipe my ass with your face after it's lifted from your anatomy/ and yeah i felt your flow/ but after this i clean your brains up with mop and glo/ i'm not ready, but i'm through--i'm stoppin yo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Katch on 2002-02-27 20:05 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/27/02 08:35:00 PM 

If you read this: please declare a victor. It will only take 10 seconds of your time. ONE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rip the Jacker on 2002-02-27 22:36 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/27/02 08:45:00 PM 

"Rip a slit from your ass to the back of your scrotum/ Watch you give birth to your intestines" -->interesting imagery there..

Round 1 = Rip the Jacker(clever name)

<verses were bout even, but I liked that line..>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 09:27:00 PM 

Rd 1 - Rip the Jacker. Creative and vivid. Katch was steady w/ good flow, but no real highlights.

"The great mistake is to anticipate the outcome of the engagement; you ought not to be thinking of whether it ends in victory or in defeat. Let nature take its course, and your tools will strike at the right moment."
-Bruce Lee

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03/01/02 01:15:00 PM 

Any more criticism? Settle the score! Vote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03/01/02 01:18:00 PM 

Ripp got in him

rd 1 RTJ