Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - battle challenge, first verse enclosed

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/27/20 12:16:13 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/27/02 09:47:00 PM 

i'll rise to challenge/take ur guise off balance/ u guys have no talents/don't be surprised by the ballots/
I had it locked before dade county/
trigga cocked, your whore paid bounty/
the quicker picker upper/quick to stick your clique in the gutter/ cuz they lick dick & stutter/ a trick they picked from ur mother/ a trick bitch who mutter
u're like bisquick & butter,
i'eat u for breakfast/beat u into dead last/ cuz I'm steadfast/ running with one leg cast/
disable ur cable/ pulling the plug on ur mislabeled fable
its not a true story/though true its alluring/the truth would have been boring/the youth would been snoring
but its made up/you're a lame duck
ur tripping foul&I'm taking over ur office
ur dipping out & I'm making over ur coffins
to arrange the epitaph
"his fame would neva last"

BRING IT BACK

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/27/02 09:51:00 PM 

is this for me mc pm....???

i'm about to spit in our battle wit force 1

holla back

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 06:55:00 AM 

any takers? get at me..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 09:51:00 AM 

I got sumpthin' for you mc pm

I defeat opponents/
Especially those mc's composing their flows wit weak components/ An approaching me hoping I won't scroll and delete their opus/ An you think YOU can beat me flowing?/ Nigga I'll make you eat'cha own shit/ An kick you 'til your knees just fold in/ Then flip you over and make you deep throat ya own dick/ So fuck wit me and 'Katch' a lethal dosage/ Of heated lotion leaking from this demons' Trojan/ An while you screaming "Oh shit"/ I'm try'na teach ya whole clique/ That I'm not the emcee YOU joke wit/ 'Cause doing battle wit me is hopless/ I'm the type to leave ya bones split/ Then email your soul quick, to each of your foes wit/ The cheapest postage/ An after they recieve and open, they'll read and bleed from post-itch/ Then I squeeze through their screen wit ropes an/ Leave 'em floating on top of 'rocks' listening to Aaliyahs' old hits
"We need a Resolution"

Who else want it?

-It doesn't matter WHO goes first
-If I start it, I finish it
-Whatever YOU start, I finish

a.k.a Stew PenDiss
b.k.a Ill-Allusionz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sick-Witted on 2002-02-28 11:54 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 10:41:00 AM 

testing my patience/alleging I'm ingesting defacation/suggest u invest in relocation/then waiting w/ tecs in the station/ to intersect as u left for vacation/ don't test the deft revocation/ the rest of the excess's been rationed/and ur flows were dispensable/causes ur prose were reprehensible/ and non of ur bros are in defense of you/ they're aiding the prosecution/ hoping to be paid in restitution/ cuz u relayed in circumlocution/ your payments were delayed in devolution/now ur belayed to execution/cuz u were betrayed like Rasputin

. . . I'm exhausted
- Jay-Z

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 07:28:00 PM 

any come backs? comments? hit us back

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03/01/02 12:56:00 PM 

Da Comback

You know what time it is?/
It's TIME I 'ate pm'/ An place him in his PLACE, until I take a SHIT/ Invade his crib, take his shit, then rape his bitch/ An tape it then, place it on The Base' wit Tig/ 'Cause you fake like Jig, try'na take the place of B.I.G/ An 'Ether' way, you gonna taste what it takes 2 win/ 'Cause I'ma kick that flavored spit, that makes you quit/ And won't stop 'til a Doc has to re-tape ya limbs/ And I'ma start, by spitting 'Chile' in your 'Left-Eye'/ Then 'Scrub' the right one, and blind your 'web sight'/ Then beat you wit a lead pipe/ An leave you dead by, a tree hanging at 'X' height/ Wit shit squeezing around ya head like neck ties/ And for the rest of you guys, Me=Mc's Scared/ Meaning none of you meager mc's can see me here/ Or ever be prepared, to ever meet the 'Bear'/ That's gonna Smoke ya poor writs in the event we get paired/ An since this weak mc just dared/ I'ma 'Bring It' like DMX/ An you can sleep 'til YOU wake in the 'A.M' wit PMS/ Wit no legs or facial features left/ An 4 Horsemen waiting to seize ya flesh/ An now you can take a break if you too afraid to read the rest/ But I won't Rest In Peace until I recieve respect/ And 'picked' enough 'souls' to replete the ones in my T.V set(pixels)/ So get bold and I'll leave your whole team in wrecks/ 'Cause I've 'Bin' holding it down, plus I 'Bin' a leader/ Wit flows that'll send you screeching, on a soul trip to Jesus/ Wit broken bone bits stitched between ya/ Swollen throat from an overdose of kitchen cleaners/(That's just Fabolous) I overflow 'til ya dome overloads and you go limp from seizures/ An you grow a 'fro 'in the holy ghost' like them Christian preachers/ This kid just beat'cha, an stole ya throne wit liquids heaters/ You can't fill my shoes, so try some midgets sneakers/ Now go an post, and tell ya bitch to clean up/
Don't take forever to come back, and remember this also, Me=Mc's Scared

-It doesn't matter WHO goes first
-If I start it, I finish it
-If YOU start it, I finish

a.k.a Stew PenDiss
b.k.a Ill-Allusionz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sick-Witted on 2002-03-01 14:58 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03/01/02 01:22:00 PM 

How 'bout some votes on me and mc pm's battle

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03/01/02 01:26:00 PM 

Yo! on the real both were hot byt I would have to give this round to sick-witted. Anyone disagree wit me?