Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - WHITESTEVE-ILLSHITONYOU-WIDOWMAKER-WHAT NAME WILL YOU USE NE

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/27/20 12:12:48 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 09:58:00 AM 

miss thang with the please fist me pussy-----a yo she likes to suck dick to did you know that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 12:44:00 PM 

...so...

...as does a lot of women, they choose not to say, and i choose not to ask...it's dudes like you that don't get any, thinking you exposing some new shit....if she does or she don't...what's it to you?...

...<shutup, kid>...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 12:55:00 PM 

What?? why is my name in your post??? and why are you refering to me being all three of those people??? uve seen rhymes come from all of us and seen all of us post back with comments... u can tell that we are NOT the same people.... considering me and my brother both tried to battle widow... and ive come to realize he woulda shit on me...
but anyways he's just an ignorant fool i guess... aight then im out peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 02:02:00 PM 

please dont associate me with those two again. Im me. Chill with the alias thing.

Damn

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/28/02 09:22:00 PM 

?
broken pattern please stop jockin my dick
everything you say is wac
nigga why did you even read this shit?you aint got shit to do with this---this post is a inside joke----its lie you came just to say some bullshit-----and now that you put your sorry ass two sense in it---nevermind i aint gonna go there cuz then you will have everyone beefing with me------no disrespect but stay away from my topics and i will stay away from yours

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03/01/02 02:11:00 AM 

...no...

...because you are still looking for shoulders to cry on after getting SONNED-SHINED on in the tournament...so you are that little boy in the corner huddled up into him-self, weeping...cry elsewhere, boy...your stupid threads have no place here...this thread should have BEEN deleted from this site.

...yes, i'm in your face...now what are YOU going to do about it? battle me?....<yeah, right...'the hell on>...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03/01/02 07:33:00 AM 

this is deletable,no?
nah,but goddamn..NAME VS NAME,just look at the mess you made guys..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03/01/02 07:34:00 AM 

oh,and BP being wack? forget it kid..