Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Hydro Vs. Wig Pusha (LOL) (VOTING CLOSED)

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/12/19 06:08:10 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/20/07 11:00:48 PM 

Wig pusha wrote:
i tell anybody they shit is good whether it is or isnt, just cause im all about growth and properity...a lil encouragement dont hurt no one......but at the same time, im looking at it from an amature stand point.ya,know...like just sittin in the crib and you got like a lil multitrack or whatever, a beat machine and a mike, juss rhymin over "CARPET BEATS" , makin shit to bang in ya ride.....then yeah its ite. but it's certainly not like some off the fuckin wall, banna clip rip shit..like you portray yourself.no, its not sellable..dont believe me??? shop it around and cop a deal.shit sell a mill, id been happy fo ya.shit go sell out shows and get a tour bus while ya at it. but i aint tryn to stop you from chasin ya dream, but if you for real tryin to do some'n you need work ma nigga me too. that ma niggaz is WORD AS BOND!!!!!!respect the culture white boy!

Hmmm.... you may be smarter then I gave you credit for. That was actually pretty well said.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/28/07 04:08:19 PM 

that shit wasn't smart. all he did was talk around in circles so he wouldn't have to own up to his compliment.
he said "i tell anybody they shit is good whether it is or isnt, just cause im all about growth and properity". How is that helping anyone's "growth" or "prosperity".

"my shit won't sell?" Isn't that the problem with the game now? Everybody is aiming for what will sell rather than what they really wanna do. You're acting like sales determine the quality of music. Now that's a dumb statement even for you.

I rap for the fun of it. If i was tryin' to get a deal, and sell a mill, then i'd probably be rapping full time wouldn't I? I've got a nine to five and i'm cool with where i'm at right now. The reality is that i've had deals on the table, and passed on 'em because i was young and i felt like my life was headed in a different direction that had nothing to do with music. I RAP IN MY SPARE TIME FOR THE FUN OF IT. You telling me that my shit wouldn't sell and it needs work doesn't hit as hard as you'd like it to. Mostly because for every Wig Pusha hating, i have another hundred or so that have paid dollars for my mixtapes and tell me everyday that my shit is on point. matter of fact, the main people like you who say shit like that to me are the one who didn't take the time to check out a whole tape of mine anyway.
you don't have admit you liked one of my joints.
you typed it plain as day for everyone to see...
it's okay.
it'll be alright. LOL

p.s.- how you gonna tell "whiteboy" to "respect the culture" cause he made fun of "word is bond"? That shit is old as hell!!!! hip-hop is about an ever changing culture that is constantly coming up with new shit. If you were respecting then you would take that "word is bond" shit back to '92 where you found it.

http://www.myspace.com/hydrotheemcee

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/28/07 04:13:28 PM 
i guess cause i wrote that other shit you wanna talk about some old dead and stankin shit right? youz a clown i aint even read what you wrote cause for one it prally took you 3 weeks to write it you stupid fuck. word as bond youz a fuckin what they call them lil crabs down there in the swamp?????your new name is craw daddy. cause you a lil crab.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/28/07 04:14:49 PM 

wow. that was smart.

http://www.myspace.com/hydrotheemcee

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/28/07 04:17:08 PM 
c. diddy

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/28/07 04:39:31 PM 

either way i take the life out you like DOCTERS DOING C-SECTIONS!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2