Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Klauz vs. WhiteMike (VOTING CLOSED)

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/20/20 01:43:21 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Klauz vs. WhiteMike
PostPosted: 01/25/08 11:32:14 AM 

WhiteMike saved his ass from being owned today!!!
Klauz that was dope though fam but Mike pulled his ass outta the fire...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 02/11/08 01:45:41 PM 

Tnx for soo many votes... And yes, i have seen that too. When i look over this verse for instance some time after i wrote it i start to see some flaws in it, things which could been done better AkA, boring parts.

Tnx for voting everybody who have. :D

----

I still can't get over this. He actually changed the writing style :nosepick: haha....

i do only need to enter his soundclick page to see that Steve sucks.

PostPosted: 02/11/08 01:49:59 PM 

and adept...

He ain't TLE he is the seventh inductee.. He have lost against TLE if you didn't get that. ;)

i do only need to enter his soundclick page to see that Steve sucks.

PostPosted: 02/15/08 07:33:46 PM 

white mike got this hands down,

style and swagger mike
punches -mike

he also made a good point ,if u read it and it has a flow ,u'll should catch it ,if it is too basic then it will just turn u off,

listen..

PostPosted: 02/18/08 10:39:51 AM 

yeah thanks for all the votes and insight, it will all be applied.

also, this whole TLE thing and whoever, maximillian.. you guys gotta knock off this drama stuff. The guys were banned, besides TLE, from what i recalled kicked a few good verses (however i guess they all? were stolen), thewhiteboy would never respond to any posts that he made anyway and talked a bunch of trash....that kid was a simple waste... he would call out mad people annoyingly from what i recall, maximillin honestly just seemed like some 14 year old kid that wanted to impress people cause he had an esteem issue.. which BY THE WAY.. I ACTUALLY FEEL BAD FOR THAT KID... cause even though he did suck he always was trying to get help and ask for opinions and every body made a laughing stock out of em.. SO YOU ALL CREATED THE EVIL IN EM, imo (even though i did use his name in a verse agaisnt F.F.F.)

The whiteboy was hands down the number one jackass on this board.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2