Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Explicit

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 09/22/19 11:58:45 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Explicit
PostPosted: 01/14/08 06:51:39 PM 

So I'm Tha Weakest Emcee In Elements But I'm In Tha Top 5...Bitch Lets Go 20 lines...I Seen U Over In RN2 Talking Shit..U Fake Sucka..I'll Set It Up..

Don't Talk Shit Just Say I Agree... :angry:

Post subject: Re: Explicit
PostPosted: 01/14/08 09:40:37 PM 

yes...top 5 ACTIVE battlers...considering that there are only 5 active battlers and you're at the bottom...do the math. Anyway, get your facts straight, fake would be telling you that are you dope. Real is telling you that you aren't. I wasn't talking shit at RN, just telling ph1lly that he's probably mismatched is all.

Anyway...I don't feel like battling you or anyone else on here in text, but if Ceaser shows up, I'll drop one at him...Maybe sometime later, man. Elevate until then. Peace.

PostPosted: 01/15/08 09:01:56 AM 

dont wanna interfere and shit... and aint disrespectin ... but in my opinion, Ph1lly is our best emcee....
so if u wanna battle him, u gotta do it right fam.... i havent seen ya battles and dont have the time to.. but Explicit is a respecctful dude and i believe him if he says that Philly is mismatched....
look, go to our forum and check philly out...
anyways, i hope u make a good battle
good luck...

PostPosted: 01/15/08 02:47:53 PM 

Real Talk...Explicit Your Scared You Want To Text Battle Ceaser Callin Him Out And Shit...And Drop Wack Verses In A That Site Battle Thread..And I'm Number #5 What Number Are You!! If I Was Tha Weakest Battle Emcee Here Why I'm #5..Fool All These Emcees That Battle Here..Plus U Running From a Call-out..That's COol..KJL Don't Act Like You Live By This Dude..It's True I've Been aware Of Ph1lly Skill Since This Site Shit Started..I Battle!! Explicit Run His Mouth And Tell Ya'll I'm Wack..It's Going to Be a great Battle So Chill..And Get You Popcorn Ready..

PostPosted: 01/15/08 04:44:08 PM 

i've been around this site since '99-2000, bro. I've won more battles than you'll ever participate in. Active Battles, bro. Back when I battled it was cats Like Funky Toes, Bashwon, Broken Pattern, Filthy, Thought Process, Jebediah Bodysnatcha, etc...and those cats ALL had skill. Your LBC active top 5 means nothing man, cause not too many people battle on here anymore. And the couple that do get down, Vic, Hydro, WhatZ are all tired of bullshit battles cause they have no competition. You can take pride in your active battle spot, but that says nothing about you on a dying battle corner.

And if I was gonna battle, there would be a bunch of other people I'd battle or bring out of "retirement" to battle first before you, man. No offense, just people I go back with (Sun, Funky). And some of the newer spitters that I wasn't around to battle, Vic, WhatZ, J-Inc, Hydro, Adept.

I just don't feel text battling at all. It was like a 15-19 year old phase I went through on here to keep me sharp for live battles. Shit My last battle on here was like '03 or early '04...and I'm sorry but you couldn't have hung back then either with any of the kids I named. Like I said, maybe this site battle thing will get me interested, and I'll get at you then if so. Work on your shit til then.

PostPosted: 01/15/08 06:28:27 PM 

Not to get in the middle of this.. but, yeah, Explicit don't have to explain anything to you man... he's pretty much right on all counts and definitely earned his stripes around here.

PostPosted: 01/15/08 06:40:39 PM 

i'll battle ya explicit

lol, i know i wasnt named or nothin, but i damn sure dont suck
give u a run 4 ya money...

:drunk:

PostPosted: 01/15/08 10:07:02 PM 

Vybez! what's up, man?

Vybez was included in the etc. Shit, we did have some talent back in the day, and diverse as shit.

Throwback, haha...How'd I know someone was gonna say something about their name not getting dropped.

Quote:
And some of the newer spitters that I wasn't around to battle, Vic, WhatZ, J-Inc, Hydro, Adept, Throwback_kid912.

There. Nah, my point was that there just isn't much going on in the LBC until recently with this site battle. There were like 6 people who battled somewhat regularly, 2 or 3 who voted regularly or only because they had to when posting a verse, then others who'd randomly stop by and leave commentary. A while back, you'd have a battle between any of us, and there'd be a page of votes by the next day or so, and then a 2cd and 3rd round going right after.

Throwback, hold onto your flying guillotine, let me shake some rust off and see how I'm feeling, then we'll talk.

PostPosted: 01/15/08 11:13:00 PM 

yea man, its cool
i know what u mean, i used 2 b active, but then ppl would just bitch bout this and that...
and it looked like there was no end 2 it...

but yea, lemme know when u down

:thumbsup:

PostPosted: 01/16/08 05:41:41 PM 

Bad VybeZ wrote:
Not to get in the middle of this.. but, yeah, Explicit don't have to explain anything to you man... he's pretty much right on all counts and definitely earned his stripes around here.

Yea Right!!.. :afro:
I Guess All Tha Battles I Won And Lost And Tha Time I Been Here..Don't Mean Shit..
Vybez I Don't Care About His Past..It's About Now... :afro:
He Won't Battle Me Because What??

Fine...You Have Tha Right To Your Own Opinion..But I Have SKills Homie I'm In That List Of New Spitters..And I Will Show U Again In This Site Battle against Ph1lly.. ;)

Last edited by D-sire on 01/16/08 11:09:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 01/16/08 06:51:05 PM 

i'm not knocking you...do your thing, good luck.

i admit though, maybe i am scared... :roll:

PostPosted: 01/16/08 06:57:37 PM 

Word..Good Luck.. :)

PostPosted: 01/16/08 07:00:58 PM 

Quote:
You Have Tha Right To Your Own Option

i think u meant opinion

lol, lemme stop

PostPosted: 01/16/08 11:10:26 PM 

Yea Right.. :afro:

PostPosted: 01/17/08 03:25:36 AM 

Aaaahaha this is hilarious!!! Threads like this keep me coming back! Damn if I could turn back the hands of time.... I used to completely annihilate people!! We all did.. Ex, Bash, Kairo, Thought, Filthy, Vybez, Broken, Jeb, Koran, Doom, Speech, Drunken, Widow a.k.a Planters (LOL), Obscene, Truth (ME), PreCision (ALSO me), mesa, Unorthodox Measures (she was THAT chick)... fuck I could go on and on. That was when the LBC was the SHIT, when even the average heads (no offense) had more skill than 90% of the heads that actively battle now, like Tongue, illmatic, DizzStein, D-thought, etc.(hate leavin names out but there's too many I can't remember everybody).... they would be huge forces in the LBC if they were battling now and would probably take over. The LBC is far removed from its glory days that's for sure.

Yet there are some ill heads left I can't front. Victimizer is my dude he has MAD skillz. Hydro I'm sorry we never got that round 2 but I know there's mutual respect. WhatZizname... you've shown promise with witty wordplay and punches... keep it up chief. Throwback you've improved a great deal since I first saw you man big ups. Anytime you need some advice on ANYTHING hit me on the pm. That goes for any of y'all. I might not frequent this site like I used to but I'm always only a mouse-click away.

And D-S I R E... humble yourself a little more. At the end of the day this is just text-battling. Don't let someone else's opinion of your skill deter you from elevating. If they feel you don't belong on the top 5 list, prove why you should. Otherwise don't speak about it because it means NOTHING. Your net battle ranking does NOT determine your skill level as a REAL MC. If all you care to be known as is D S I R E the top 5 ranked HHE MC.... well lol you're welcome to it. But if you want more, then turn your insecurities into confidence and let that drive you to success. I had to learn that, and it's gotten me a long way.

Remember chief... I "retired" from battling on this site at No. 1 on that list. But to me that means as much as losing a quarter means to Bill Gates.... basically not a damn thing. Keep building tho... maybe some more of you can restore some of the luster to this dreary forum.

One

Toez

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

PostPosted: 01/17/08 07:21:08 AM 

ah, I forgot about Dizzstein, that kid came on blasting immediately. Yeah, I'm with you though, there is some talent around still...Whatz has been on some fire, Vic's consistent always.

PostPosted: 01/17/08 08:31:09 AM 

Funkytoez wrote:
Aaaahaha this is hilarious!!! Threads like this keep me coming back! Damn if I could turn back the hands of time.... I used to completely annihilate people!! We all did.. Ex, Bash, Kairo, Thought, Filthy, Vybez, Broken, Jeb, Koran, Doom, Speech, Drunken, Widow a.k.a Planters (LOL), Obscene, Truth (ME), PreCision (ALSO me), mesa, Unorthodox Measures (she was THAT chick)... fuck I could go on and on. That was when the LBC was the SHIT, when even the average heads (no offense) had more skill than 90% of the heads that actively battle now, like Tongue, illmatic, DizzStein, D-thought, etc.(hate leavin names out but there's too many I can't remember everybody).... they would be huge forces in the LBC if they were battling now and would probably take over. The LBC is far removed from its glory days that's for sure.

Yet there are some ill heads left I can't front. Victimizer is my dude he has MAD skillz. Hydro I'm sorry we never got that round 2 but I know there's mutual respect. WhatZizname... you've shown promise with witty wordplay and punches... keep it up chief. Throwback you've improved a great deal since I first saw you man big ups. Anytime you need some advice on ANYTHING hit me on the pm. That goes for any of y'all. I might not frequent this site like I used to but I'm always only a mouse-click away.

And D-S I R E... humble yourself a little more. At the end of the day this is just text-battling. Don't let someone else's opinion of your skill deter you from elevating. If they feel you don't belong on the top 5 list, prove why you should. Otherwise don't speak about it because it means NOTHING. Your net battle ranking does NOT determine your skill level as a REAL MC. If all you care to be known as is D S I R E the top 5 ranked HHE MC.... well lol you're welcome to it. But if you want more, then turn your insecurities into confidence and let that drive you to success. I had to learn that, and it's gotten me a long way.

Remember chief... I "retired" from battling on this site at No. 1 on that list. But to me that means as much as losing a quarter means to Bill Gates.... basically not a damn thing. Keep building tho... maybe some more of you can restore some of the luster to this dreary forum.

One

Toez

What up Funk.. :D

Well That's Real...I Battled Here In Many Names Since 2001 Off And On..Names Like GUN U TO GUNRU,
J The Mask Murderer...But I Never Stayed On Tha Net Tell I Got My LabTop Last Year..I Don't Care About Tha Top 5 Shit It's That Alot Of People Talk Shit Around Here..It Make Me Defensive Sometimes..And Explicit My Badd Man.. I Never Seen u Around That Much..You Seem Like a Cool Dude..But As A Real Emcee..I Can't Let another Emcee Think I'm Weak..

PostPosted: 01/17/08 09:29:53 AM 

That's my whole point D S I R E. You can't worry about what they think. Everyone has their opinion, and not everyone is going to like you or your rhymes. That's just the way it is. Take it with a grain of salt and let you your skills talk the talk and walk the walk.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

PostPosted: 01/17/08 10:00:59 AM 

All good. Yeah I haven't been around in a couple of years, but I was highly active on here back in the day...Respect. I'll still battle you sometime soon if you want.

And shit, I've never heard you on the mic, I don't know what you're packing as far as delivery/cadence/rhythm/performance...I was a horrible lyricist just starting out when I came on here at first, and all the craziness on here helped me grow.

PostPosted: 01/29/08 12:00:22 PM 

I called you out expl.. like 9 months ago, and Filth took the stand.......

you want to see wack, see that battle, that was me gettin wacked by filth....

but explicit? Nah, he aint no match for me, your gonna have to pull out those Corey-Guns to knock me down!. :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :guns: :guns: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :D 8) :nosepick:

I will breed the wackness all down your neck and into your next battle!!!!!!!! King Josh, The Annointed One of the Conquering tribe of Severn to Bowie and Dundalk to 5 seasons, and sometimes San Fran.

Exp knows that I make baltimore experience heartburn, cause im the saccrificial stone oven turned gas stove bottom right ignition knob'n homless heart throbbin makin the girls say "damnit get a job -n- why that kid Josh always hookin you up with ciggasticks. .and i will pay you back in a few weeks hence im droppin this. =D

:heartbreaker: :heartbreaker: : :heartbreaker: :heartbreaker: :heart: :heartbreaker: :heart: :heartbreaker: :heartbreaker: :heart: :heartbreaker: