Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - D-Sire vs Anom

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/21/19 06:46:12 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: D-Sire vs Anom
PostPosted: 08/21/08 11:34:35 AM 

Now Ride On My Verse... :angry:

Anom U Back!!

You’ve Grown From Pussy 2 Wack In Fact This May Bring The Site Back…U Came By Several Times Still Wearing Tha Same Shoes Wit “Barney” Straps…This Lame Cracker-jack Who Wants Bullets 4 Nuts..Just Like The Box Maggots Will Eat U Up…Homie Tha Tables Has Turned…Now U Can Call Me Masta…4 Real Tha Xicex Has Melted And Is Becoming A Natural Disaster…Giving The Globe A Spring Cleaning Maybe This Is What Hip Hop Is Needing...U Get People Sick Off What Ur Feeding…I Got What They Fiending… So What U Pleading…Kid…I Keep Them Stems On Full And Fill Them Needles Like Frankie…Nobody Wants 2 Hear Ur Team Playing Hanky Panky Fronting When Ur Real Nickname Is Pink Panty…Of Course U Know How 2 Hold A Mic…But A Gut Full Of Cream Don’t Make U A Renegade…This Colorful Muthafucka Remind Me When T.v.Was Gray…He’s Online Dropping A Audio A Day But It Seems Like Tha Deaf Would Listening But Be Blind Like Ray…

:guns: :guns:

Post subject: Re: D-Sire vs Anom
PostPosted: 08/23/08 04:47:56 AM 

your script is soo weak i didnt even read it//
infact nothing you've ever written has been seemingly decent//
more than half your lines are bad dreamz and reprints//
how bout talking about something a little more recent ??
like how I actually Flow you write words you cant even speak YET!!!!!
I dont only mic check I control ALT and delete VETS//
U see death//\\ as it approaches in my form,
the words are swords and I'm a sword slinging warlord,
Sworn to perform the act of war on any foe with metaphores,
My hellish psalms will having you balmy, twitching, shook with sweaty palms/
anticipating every second till machete comes.
fuck where your from, fuck the slums and your moms,
they all run the same with or w/o crack and guns/
except you mom's has a slackened jaw a cock eye and half a tongue!

You're a weak fucking righter I'm tight inside the cipher.
this isn't a game d sire u don't get rd2 like street fighter.

and if this HOMOSCRIPT beats my drunken am freestyle
then most the fukkin cats ON HHE CANT EVEN READ NOW!!

get me in an audio puss puss pusssssy

http://www.myspace.com/emceechapta

PostPosted: 08/23/08 04:51:34 AM 

yo im tired ill post vote links later today!!!

PostPosted: 08/23/08 05:43:57 AM 

Nice Verse...Now I take The Blame..Because It Was More Then 8 Lines 9 To Be Real..My 9 Lines Against Ur Whole Verse...Ur Funny Because I don't Waste Studio Time I Pay 4 Mine Son...So Why Would I Waste It A On Diss Track?...Anyway Good Luck...

PostPosted: 08/23/08 06:59:35 AM 

D-Sire wrote:
Nice Verse...Now I take The Blame..Because It Was More Then 8 Lines 9 To Be Real..My 9 Lines Against Ur Whole Verse...Ur Funny Because I don't Waste Studio Time I Pay 4 Mine Son...So Why Would I Waste It A On Diss Track?...Anyway Good Luck...

Yeah It Was 8 Lines 4 Real I had 2 expand Tha Page!! So Why Some Many Lines 4 You..I Love When Ya'll Don't Fellow Rules..We Had A line Limit...Just Like Most Who Can't Play On Even Playing Field... :|

U Got 2 Cheat 2 Win :ass:

PostPosted: 08/23/08 07:02:25 AM 

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101151&p=1115377#p1115377
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101152&p=1115378#p1115378

PostPosted: 08/23/08 09:36:14 AM 

D-Sire wrote:
D-Sire wrote:

Yeah It Was 8 Lines 4 Real I had 2 expand Tha Page!! So Why Some Many Lines 4 You..I Love When Ya'll Don't Fellow Rules..We Had A line Limit...Just Like Most Who Can't Play On Even Playing Field... :|

w.e. guy 1st of u dont have to go to the fucking studio to record a diss fag. 2nd sorry to hear you pay studio time nowway days most hustla's OWN THATS SHIT!!!

and this was such a fucking old battle i forge=ot there even wasa rules. i dont need to cheat shit i dropped that at 7 am after getting basck from a show last night in about 5 minutes. you really are pathetic to start with the shot talk trying to sway votes al ready oits abvious your script is crap..

and if i posted mine in the same format as you did id only have four lines two you idiot..
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101527
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101152

PostPosted: 08/23/08 10:44:04 AM 

microphone renegade wrote:
D-Sire wrote:
D-Sire wrote:

w.e. guy 1st of u dont have to go to the fucking studio to record a diss fag. 2nd sorry to hear you pay studio time nowway days most hustla's OWN THATS SHIT!!!

and this was such a fucking old battle i forge=ot there even wasa rules. i dont need to cheat shit i dropped that at 7 am after getting basck from a show last night in about 5 minutes. you really are pathetic to start with the shot talk trying to sway votes al ready oits abvious your script is crap..

and if i posted mine in the same format as you did id only have four lines two you idiot..
http://hiphop-elements.com/bb/viewtopic ... 7&t=101527
http://hiphop-elements.com/bb/viewtopic ... 7&t=101152

Haha Ur Funny...Ur Right I Have Tha programs I Don't Have A Mic And Shit Yet..I've Been Building A Studio 4 Little While Now...I Always Been Making Beats...And All Hustla's Don't Have They Own Shit...So Stay In "Rich" Heights...It Took Me 5 Minutes 2 Type That...I Tell It Real...Since U Think U Know So Much...I Don't Ever Sway Votes I Take Em'...So Let Me Ask U 1 Question! So If U Didn't Know Tha Line Limit And U Went 2 Tha Call-Out Thread First! How U Didn't See Tha 8 Line Limit??

And Taking Weeks When I Called U Out...Homie I'm Active In The Airforce...I Don't Have Major Time On My Hands...So I Try 2 Get 2 It When I Can...Like I Said Good Luck...Let Tha Votes Come...U Tha One Said If I Get A Vote They Can't Read...Haha So Who Scared Of My 8 Lines

PostPosted: 08/23/08 11:18:28 AM 

dude stop hating because my script was full and it took you threee weeks to fucking muster up that garbage... bitch please!!!!

u know what i suggest?? stop wasting your time wrriting and dont waste you money on fucking studio time if you cant even afford a fucking mic. how old are you 12??

your script is soo weak i didnt even read it//infact nothing you've ever written has been seemingly decent//more than half your lines are bad dreamz and reprints//how bout talking about something a little more recent ??
like how I actually Flow you write words you cant even speak YET!!!!!I dont only mic check I control ALT and delete VETS//U see death//\\ as it approaches in my form,the words are swords and I'm a sword slinging warlord,
Sworn to perform the act of war on any foe with metaphores,My hellish psalms will having you balmy, twitching, shook with sweaty palms/anticipating every second till machete comes.
fuck where your from, fuck the slums and your moms,they all run the same with or w/o crack and guns/except you mom's has a slackened jaw a cock eye and half a tongue!
You're a weak fucking righter I'm tight inside the cipher,this isn't a game d sire u don't get rd2 like street fighter,and if this HOMOSCRIPT beats my drunken am freestyle then most the fukkin cats ON HHE CANT EVEN READ NOW!!

PostPosted: 08/23/08 11:48:36 PM 

vote/ microphone renagade

harder hits, more visual, and better format by far.

PostPosted: 08/24/08 07:28:58 PM 

On the real: Salad Toss Sire be comin with that lame ass line limit shit....But his rhymes don't even HAVE complete lines.....Thas why he types it in paragraph form....Only person that can count his lines is HIM!

And whassup with the caps n' shit?

Anom.

PostPosted: 08/26/08 05:25:53 AM 

mic renegade took it. i still cant read d-sire's verse in the format that is. still he put some rather weak hits against mic ren's solid harder hittin drop

PostPosted: 08/27/08 08:11:42 PM 

3-0... go back to flippin burgers son!

PostPosted: 09/15/08 07:05:51 PM 

anom.
and man too much bullshit in here