Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - deadspace,new silenthill game,2k9???

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/17/19 03:12:03 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: deadspace,new silenthill game,2k9???
PostPosted: 10/20/08 12:18:53 PM 

which one should i copeth..

Post subject: Re: deadspace,new silenthill game,2k9???
PostPosted: 11/10/08 08:16:22 PM 

it depends on whether you want eerie or well basketball, they are two very different game genres....don't know anything about deadspace...but the composer for the music to silent hill alone gives me chills...I really can't give advice on sports though...i don't do sports games

PostPosted: 11/13/08 01:12:48 AM 

i want them all actually...

but i still have to beat gta4, bioshock, etc...

and i think some games came out this week i wanted to...

..axis...

jk

PostPosted: 11/16/08 07:30:27 PM 

*axis* lol
my bro beat bioshock in like 4 hours...it was pretty interesting...
if you like action ninja gaiden 2 is pretty spiff...lots of blood gore
and of course fallout 3 is AWESOME....

PostPosted: 11/30/08 08:59:13 PM 

dead space was alright, great graphics, gameplay was fun for the first few weeks and Ill admit to actually being startled playing this but I got bore of it once World of War and End War came into play, ended up trading it for Left 4 Dead right before they released the new content so they may have made this game goldy. I wasnt paying too much for the story, i seen parts of the movie which gave me some sort of idea whats going but it was like I was just thrown into some fucked situation and could really give a fuck about the story. Check out Left 4 Dead, the storyline and graphics is inferior to Dead Space, but Left 4 Dead is more action orientated, plus you can be Zombies on the multiplayer. Ill advice you to borrow both before actually making a purchase.

If worst comes to worst you already own the greatest rpg game ever, I have yet to play 3 but Fallout 2 was awesome, I would of picked it up but then I reinstalled 2.Did you pick up the Special Edition Fallout or just the single release?