Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Bad Dreamz Tournament 2003 (rd1)-Lost Marblez Vs Tiger Style

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/19/19 07:23:37 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/15/03 12:45:23 PM 

Next vote wins...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/15/03 05:19:18 PM 

This was strait heat from both, and definately a hard battle to vote on..

Tiger Style: although to me at times your flow was sketchy, yoru content was on point the whole time.. Very good use of everything, and I really enjoyed it

Lost Marblez: Your verse was put together more clever and constructed better between the two. I'm always a fan of your shit becuase you have a great presence when you write ( and no this is not a dick riding vote) but I feel you got it based on the content, multi use and mostly flow

VOTE: Lost Marblez

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/15/03 08:16:28 PM 

whoa damn!! this was a close one, Marblez you got this just by the skin of your ass... Tiger you did very well, especially battling against Marblez.
very nice verses from both, the votes are what count, and Marblez takes this one 6 votes to tigers 5 a very close match indeed.
Tiger sorry to say but you are now out of the tournament, though I hope you will still vote
Marblez you move on to round 2......
Round 2 will not start until round 1 is over

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 12:42:05 AM 

Nice battle .. I was impressed with TS's verse.. You've improved a fuck
load since the last stuff I can remember readin of yours .. Unlucky son..
Marblez.. Nice verse an all with some clever lines..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 01:29:25 AM 

If it's a must that I go through because of the votes then I will continue to battle in the next round. However, if I'm allowed to give my spot to Tiger Styles then I will. I personally think he MURDERED ME in this round with ease. I'm not making excuses either. His verse was far, far superior to mine and I bet he knows it.
I'll let Bad Dreamz decide what happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 01:43:50 AM 

Lost Marblez wrote:
If it's a must that I go through because of the votes then I will continue to battle in the next round. However, if I'm allowed to give my spot to Tiger Styles then I will. I personally think he MURDERED ME in this round with ease. I'm not making excuses either. His verse was far, far superior to mine and I bet he knows it.
I'll let Bad Dreamz decide what happens.

what...why would you say that, I know you are lying, youve never written shit like this after a battle ever!!, I may be wrong about this.. but I think you may be pissed about how the votes went and if thats the case all I can say is we've all felt like this where we thought our verse was so much better than the other guys, but you still won it, so I dont see the problem.
Anyway the votes are what count and you beat tiger so
you move on to the next round...but if you really want out let me know.

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 02:04:35 AM 

i aint being a bitch about votes..marblez won fairly but i really dont see how this point was thought up:
Mindless Limitless wrote:
however it wasnt personal enough for me. (it was like you could have been speaking to anyone rather than marbelz)

these lines couldnt really have been thrown into any other battle...i dont know any other welsh people on this site wit glasses...
Tiger Style wrote:
bow down im your higness/ wryness of your higest title, "wales finest"/

eyes look gigantic through them lens/

i do feel i should of won (not easily though) but that doesnt matter because i didnt get the votes... either way it was the most interesting battle, good luck marblez....peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 02:06:58 AM 

Nah, I'm not angry with the votes as such. I just feel it was rather blatant Tiger Style got this and I feel a bit awkward that TS knows he's won this (I bet) but I still got the amount of votes. I'm not dissing the voters' opinions because, of course, it's up to you all how you vote.
I give constructive criticism where I can and for this battle I would have told myself to not come so sloppy in a tournament. Tiger Style posted up first and I still didn't put enough effort in it and came with a ridiculous ego. It's sad that people can't see Tigers' effort took it but I'll take whatever I'm given.
If Tiger Style would prefer to carry on and accept me throwing in the towel then I'd prefer it but if you want to keep this professional Bad Dreamz and you count the voters' votes then I promise I will bring the heat in the next round...without fail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 04:33:26 AM 

yo marblez...dont worry bout the votes man..its just opinions
your through, i wouldnt want to be given a place...just run wit it, be sure to bring heat in the following rounds and shit on everyone.... :)
pleasure battling...peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 05:07:41 AM 

Tiger Style wrote:
yo marblez...dont worry bout the votes man..its just opinions
your through, i wouldnt want to be given a place...just run wit it, be sure to bring heat in the following rounds and shit on everyone.... :)
pleasure battling...peace

Aight mate, cool. But I'll be coming after you again one day for a rematch because I think you got this one. Nice battle, indeed. I underestimated you.

I shall proceed to the next round.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 07:09:40 AM 
this was heat i am ashamed my vote will not count..nice battle gents..I am looking forward to the next round everyuone has brough some serious heat so far :x see you soon LM :lol: weather its next round or in the final.. :afro:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/21/03 05:27:22 PM 

wow nice battle guys
this was heat in first round from both
my vote doesnt matter so there is no point in posting because battle is over but this was a very close battle
great job

Post subject: ha ha ha
PostPosted: 10/06/03 02:20:17 AM 

ayo what up you know who it is even though i got beef wit marbelz when he said ol boi was"starin at boifriends panty lables"i lost it :lol: i like a good shit talkin fuck it marbelz got my vote fuck a tiger anyway holla

Post subject: Re: ha ha ha
PostPosted: 10/06/03 02:30:43 AM 

jae dubb wrote:
ayo what up you know who it is even though i got beef wit marbelz when he said ol boi was"starin at boifriends panty lables"i lost it :lol: i like a good shit talkin fuck it marbelz got my vote fuck a tiger anyway holla

This round 1. You're late.

Post subject: Re: ha ha ha
PostPosted: 10/06/03 11:47:28 AM 

jae dubb wrote:
fuck a tiger anyway holla
fuck yourself you lousy cunt.. :lol: