Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Bad Dreamz Tournament 2003 (rd1)-Lost Marblez Vs Tiger Style

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/19/19 07:23:37 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/15/03 12:45:23 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08/24/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 11300
Location: W to the Ales
Next vote wins...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/15/03 05:19:18 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 06/23/03 06:59:22 PM
Posts: 886
Location: The South Jetty
This was strait heat from both, and definately a hard battle to vote on..

Tiger Style: although to me at times your flow was sketchy, yoru content was on point the whole time.. Very good use of everything, and I really enjoyed it

Lost Marblez: Your verse was put together more clever and constructed better between the two. I'm always a fan of your shit becuase you have a great presence when you write ( and no this is not a dick riding vote) but I feel you got it based on the content, multi use and mostly flow

VOTE: Lost Marblez

_________________
“Isn’t it strange how it’s a fad to bite your idols when the whole
reason you liked them is because their shit wasn’t recycled?”
..::Rock of the Aesop::..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/15/03 08:16:28 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05/06/02 11:33:49 PM
Posts: 4622
Location: straight from the chest
whoa damn!! this was a close one, Marblez you got this just by the skin of your ass... Tiger you did very well, especially battling against Marblez.
very nice verses from both, the votes are what count, and Marblez takes this one 6 votes to tigers 5 a very close match indeed.
Tiger sorry to say but you are now out of the tournament, though I hope you will still vote
Marblez you move on to round 2......
Round 2 will not start until round 1 is over

_________________
"The only thing that comes to a sleeper is a dream."

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 12:42:05 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 03/19/03 04:08:40 AM
Posts: 1336
Location: Australia
Nice battle .. I was impressed with TS's verse.. You've improved a fuck
load since the last stuff I can remember readin of yours .. Unlucky son..
Marblez.. Nice verse an all with some clever lines..

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 01:29:25 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08/24/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 11300
Location: W to the Ales
If it's a must that I go through because of the votes then I will continue to battle in the next round. However, if I'm allowed to give my spot to Tiger Styles then I will. I personally think he MURDERED ME in this round with ease. I'm not making excuses either. His verse was far, far superior to mine and I bet he knows it.
I'll let Bad Dreamz decide what happens.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 01:43:50 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05/06/02 11:33:49 PM
Posts: 4622
Location: straight from the chest
Lost Marblez wrote:
If it's a must that I go through because of the votes then I will continue to battle in the next round. However, if I'm allowed to give my spot to Tiger Styles then I will. I personally think he MURDERED ME in this round with ease. I'm not making excuses either. His verse was far, far superior to mine and I bet he knows it.
I'll let Bad Dreamz decide what happens.


what...why would you say that, I know you are lying, youve never written shit like this after a battle ever!!, I may be wrong about this.. but I think you may be pissed about how the votes went and if thats the case all I can say is we've all felt like this where we thought our verse was so much better than the other guys, but you still won it, so I dont see the problem.
Anyway the votes are what count and you beat tiger so
you move on to the next round...but if you really want out let me know.

_________________
"The only thing that comes to a sleeper is a dream."

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 02:04:35 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05/16/03 03:08:32 PM
Posts: 945
Location: Bristol, UK
i aint being a bitch about votes..marblez won fairly but i really dont see how this point was thought up:
Mindless Limitless wrote:
however it wasnt personal enough for me. (it was like you could have been speaking to anyone rather than marbelz)


these lines couldnt really have been thrown into any other battle...i dont know any other welsh people on this site wit glasses...
Tiger Style wrote:
bow down im your higness/ wryness of your higest title, "wales finest"/

eyes look gigantic through them lens/


i do feel i should of won (not easily though) but that doesnt matter because i didnt get the votes... either way it was the most interesting battle, good luck marblez....peace

_________________
What used to be hot was wat an emcee said/
Now hip hop dont respect you unless you platinum or dead/ - Ras Kass


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 02:06:58 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08/24/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 11300
Location: W to the Ales
Nah, I'm not angry with the votes as such. I just feel it was rather blatant Tiger Style got this and I feel a bit awkward that TS knows he's won this (I bet) but I still got the amount of votes. I'm not dissing the voters' opinions because, of course, it's up to you all how you vote.
I give constructive criticism where I can and for this battle I would have told myself to not come so sloppy in a tournament. Tiger Style posted up first and I still didn't put enough effort in it and came with a ridiculous ego. It's sad that people can't see Tigers' effort took it but I'll take whatever I'm given.
If Tiger Style would prefer to carry on and accept me throwing in the towel then I'd prefer it but if you want to keep this professional Bad Dreamz and you count the voters' votes then I promise I will bring the heat in the next round...without fail.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 04:33:26 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05/16/03 03:08:32 PM
Posts: 945
Location: Bristol, UK
yo marblez...dont worry bout the votes man..its just opinions
your through, i wouldnt want to be given a place...just run wit it, be sure to bring heat in the following rounds and shit on everyone.... :)
pleasure battling...peace

_________________
What used to be hot was wat an emcee said/
Now hip hop dont respect you unless you platinum or dead/ - Ras Kass


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 05:07:41 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08/24/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 11300
Location: W to the Ales
Tiger Style wrote:
yo marblez...dont worry bout the votes man..its just opinions
your through, i wouldnt want to be given a place...just run wit it, be sure to bring heat in the following rounds and shit on everyone.... :)
pleasure battling...peace


Aight mate, cool. But I'll be coming after you again one day for a rematch because I think you got this one. Nice battle, indeed. I underestimated you.

I shall proceed to the next round.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 07:09:40 AM 
this was heat i am ashamed my vote will not count..nice battle gents..I am looking forward to the next round everyuone has brough some serious heat so far :x see you soon LM :lol: weather its next round or in the final.. :afro:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/21/03 05:27:22 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 07/30/03 10:47:19 AM
Posts: 7151
Location: elements
wow nice battle guys
this was heat in first round from both
my vote doesnt matter so there is no point in posting because battle is over but this was a very close battle
great job


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: ha ha ha
PostPosted: 10/06/03 02:20:17 AM 
Offline

Joined: 10/03/03 12:22:04 AM
Posts: 144
Location: eaton ohio
ayo what up you know who it is even though i got beef wit marbelz when he said ol boi was"starin at boifriends panty lables"i lost it :lol: i like a good shit talkin fuck it marbelz got my vote fuck a tiger anyway holla

_________________
im a humble kid still put the pump in your baby mothers mouth make her mumble where you live


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ha ha ha
PostPosted: 10/06/03 02:30:43 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08/24/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 11300
Location: W to the Ales
jae dubb wrote:
ayo what up you know who it is even though i got beef wit marbelz when he said ol boi was"starin at boifriends panty lables"i lost it :lol: i like a good shit talkin fuck it marbelz got my vote fuck a tiger anyway holla


This round 1. You're late.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ha ha ha
PostPosted: 10/06/03 11:47:28 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05/16/03 03:08:32 PM
Posts: 945
Location: Bristol, UK
jae dubb wrote:
fuck a tiger anyway holla
fuck yourself you lousy cunt.. :lol:

_________________
What used to be hot was wat an emcee said/
Now hip hop dont respect you unless you platinum or dead/ - Ras Kass


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group