Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Why gas in the U.S. cost so much

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/13/19 05:33:47 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/06/01 01:22:00 AM 

Think about this:

The Bushes and a lot of other "Rich" people in America own some kind of stock (for lack of a better word) in the oil/petroleum resource

and by the Environmental Dept. lowering the amount of emissions output givin off by cars causes the price of gas to go up
because not only are the new stronger additives more expensive then before
they are limiting the amount that gasoline companies (Exxon, Amico,etc.)can afford
and so now the oil/petroleum companies can charge more for there resource since the gasoline companies need even more gasoline now then ever before (with all of use driving alot more and v6 & v8 engines gussling even more gas than before)

and on top of that, we (the U.S.) have alot more oil than last year (which should have lowered out gasoline prices)?

They are making too much money off of us (U.S.) They are tryin to milk us because KNOW they can.

Now this is what i got from the whole ordeal of why gas is so expensive (98= 1.12 for premium to '01= possibly over $2 for premium in some parts)
What do u guys think??

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/06/01 05:53:00 PM 

so your saying the US and people with incredible amounts of money are in control of the economy? No way....

Yeah thats all true, it all revolves around war too (most of the time) and how the country's children usually of a lower class go off and die, if enough kids die then our gas prices will go down if we're talking about Oil. I've got books with a lot of facts i should go put down, so if anyones interested....

..wait strike that, just wait till Logic comes in...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/07/01 01:05:00 PM 

gas prices are alot higher in other places.

ask turning tables, or isla.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/07/01 01:14:00 PM 

Prices are $2.28 per gallon for premium here in chicago. Also Bush sr. owns an oil company,not just stock in one. I think its Exxon, possibly Texaco. Also since it bears on this conversation, ever notice how the "x"s in Exxon are connected? Next time you see that, tilt your head slightly to the left, and you will see what it really is. Its a double cross, why is this important? Because is showing you who really owns it and what they are about. Exxon is just another coroporation owned by members of freemasonry's various rites, controling things and working toward the New World Order. Read between the lines, dont sleep, time is of the essence.

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/07/01 02:02:00 PM 

damn, logic is a walking reference....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/08/01 11:38:00 AM 

Fuck republicans and fuck Texas. There's plenty of oil. Rockefeller type bastards are too fucking greedy and want to make too much money off the consumer.

I hope there will be another gas boycott so prices will jump down again. People aren't willing to rebel against these companies. They should and they'll get more for their money.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mvilla on 2001-05-09 00:39 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/08/01 08:51:00 PM 

we all talk about how much everyone sucks but i bet no one does anything..mvilla is right about the boycott but words dont make things happen...plus im not sure its just those big oil companies doing the wrong..from what i have heard they are taking a huuuuuuuuuuge loss in this whole situation..one of the main reasons the prices jumped has to also do with lotts jacking up their rent prices on gas lotts and overseas trade negotioations that have fell through...and also people have bascially told bush bitch you aiint drillin in the us so we have to look elsewhere and they know about our problem so they jack up their prices too and we have to pay whatever they say so to turn over their profit they have to jack up how much we pay for our gas

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lips on 2001-05-08 23:54 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/09/01 01:14:00 AM 

You think you have it bad. Over here in the UK we have some of the highest petrol prices ever. And because out of the Major city (London) public transport is so bad, we have to pay these prices.

Any way after doing a little maths and finding out the currency exchange rate. With your US dollar a gallon of petrol over here would cost you $4.94.............

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/10/01 03:18:00 PM 

Damn logic, thats on point. I never realized that the international symbol for freemasonry(the square and the compass) was in the name although I did know it was owned by Bush.

I also find it extremely fucked up that the bush administration backed out of the emmisions pact and are drilling for more natural resources in the Artic.

peace~